RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

METAL GEAR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kilaroy
Speechless
Speechless
kilaroy

METAL GEAR Empty
PostSubject: METAL GEAR   METAL GEAR Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 3:12 am

"A missile....thats all i remember that day...the day i lost my eye fighting those bastards!" HMPH! ( sir im goin to ask you one last time...what form of metal gear did they posses? what were there means of useing it?) " SHIT! ill tell you there GOD DAMN! means of useing IT!!! THEY ACTIVATED IT AND! shot five MT-4 missiles at me!!." "sigh" and thats how i lost my eye..." ( but what did you see?!?!?) "its hard to SEE thing when your eye is bleeding uncontrolaby on your face! cammandor SIR!" ( then the mission dieing cobra was a failure...get some rest have some pain killers on the house..tommorow you will be debriefed about the blind panda mission) "yea alright see you in the morning".........(wake up coco! its time for your debriefing) "hold on i got to piss...:GRUNT:...alright whats next?" (at 0900 hours you will be picked up your pilot will drop you off in the jungle of akatosh).."akatosh?? im going to china?" ( no you will be in japan where our eyes have given the call the new metal gear has been moved to....you will head north/west and see a abandend factory thats not so abandend...our informant says ocelote has been seen there i want to know what he knows about the metal gear whereabouts...when droped off you will have 24 hours till pick up at the refuge point north of the factory. you have the green light for weapon usage but i perfer if no one knew the two of you were there so stick to your CQC..as soon as your feet touch the ground you will be addressed as death panda) " death panda huh ...and who the second guy???" (he is our informant i think you will like this one you will know him as deepthroat) "how come he gets the kool name?!?!? ah screw it!"(watch his back and he'll watch yours...start getting ready ... dont worry i know your not the talkitive kind luckly for you he is witch means you dont have to worry about starting your introduction because he will gladly introduce him self to you first.! haha)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

METAL GEAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL GEAR   METAL GEAR Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 3:36 am

Deepthroat entered the helicopter alongside partner code named death panda. *Shit sounds like a rookie name*. He thought but he's heard the stories. As they sat together in the helicopter, Deepthroat glanced at the man. "Ready to kill yet?" He asked it was a way of greeting war veterans. "The names Deepthroat I'm your informant, Let's get to work." He said. (24 hours later) They arrive at akatosh japan as the helicopter dropped them off and dissapeared in the distance. Deepthroat pulled out some binocs with thermal they were deep in the mountains but in the distance about 15 miles north east the base was position surrounded by trained guards and cameras with guns to shot on site unless wearing an ID to access the base you would be killed. "This should be fun take a look." He said handing him the binocs.

Last edited by Admin on Sun 22 Jun 2008, 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
kilaroy
Speechless
Speechless
kilaroy

METAL GEAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL GEAR   METAL GEAR Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 5:59 pm

"good eye deep throat i see them ...but there north west of here not north east" "i see five in the front m-16 machine guns....and grenades. we cant go in looking like this...hmmm...rub some mud on you and stick some leave over the mud that should give us a bit of camoflauge a small advantage but this is there back yard they know the hit points so be carefull" " wait!....those scientist are going through that door to the left...looks like we need i.d..we might have to steel a uniform and entry card to get in..but i think i got a betther idea...hehe." "come on the sooner we get the info the sooner i get my cigar time"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

METAL GEAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL GEAR   METAL GEAR Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2008, 12:43 am

"All right." He said putting mud on himself, he started to move into position behind a rock, he signaled death panda that the cost was clear so far. They were about to start the mission (ring) it was deepthroat's codec a device that stimulates the ear muscles electronically so that only deepthroat and death panda could hear. A frequency showed up on death panda codec 141.57 this is deepthroat's frequency in case he wanted to contact him. (death panda do you copy I know I'm 10 feet away from you I just got a call it was the commander hold on. (death panda, deepthroat do you copy? The helicopter's been shootdown I repeat the helicopter's been shootdown on it's way out. You're gonna have to find another way out after the mission, has been completed "Shit what do you mean find another way out, those bastards. Send another helicopter." (Can't they might get suspicious "They already are this is bullshit. What are we supposed to ride outta here. " He said pissed.
Back to top Go down
kilaroy
Speechless
Speechless
kilaroy

METAL GEAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL GEAR   METAL GEAR Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 3:25 pm

"alright then hmmm lets do this mission then we will worry about our exit out of this hell hole" "im goin to take out as many gaurds without sending of a panic state you do whatever.." [death panda walks silently towards a gaurd trying to stay quite grabs his head and cracks it] " hmm this guy had a entry card on him lve 1 it says well this will get me in" [ he looks around then shoot the gaurd in front of the door with a tranquilizer gun]"alright let me see hmm i think ill just put you over here"[ he drags the gaurd to a dug hole in the ground and drops him in] "ok now to contact deeptroat" [ death panda turns on codec deep troat ive gain access to the first floor im going in. whats your states?]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

METAL GEAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL GEAR   METAL GEAR Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 9:08 pm

Sultane was next to death panda, until he moved away while he did that Sultane saw a way to sneak into the building the was an air vent outside on the floor so he went for it sneaking past the guards and the cameras he went in. He crawled in the airvent until he crawled out he was inside a laboratory room in the second floor it was a living quaters where there was a level 3 card and a scientist outfit. "I'll just borrow this"He said he heard the codec ring so he answered it (Call me SVG I had to change my codename, don't ask why anyway I'm curretnly inside the building. I managed to use an air vent and get my hands on a level 3 card andI'm currently disguised as a scientist in the second floor.) Sultane moved away to a secluded area where the conversation could not be interrupted. (So far Metal Gear is currenty in a high developement stages in other words the areas such as the armory on the first floor and areas that have old projects are empty for now everyone is in the developement room for Metal Gear.) He said walking into another room and looking around seeing it's empty he walked and accesed the computr hacking it (ok I'm sending you a schematics of the area it's not that detailed but you shoukd see what room has what at least. hope it helps I'll contact you later.) He said walking into the hall and walking past the guards and heading to the Metal Gear observatory room where there wasn't any scientist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

METAL GEAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL GEAR   METAL GEAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

METAL GEAR
Page 1 of 1