RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules And Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

Rules And Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules And Regulations   Rules And Regulations Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 8:42 pm

1) Rated PG-13 This site is rated so keep the cursing to a moderate level, kissing is allowed but no sexual content whatsoever or links, pm's pics, threads or comments that has any type of sexual theme to it you will be banned from the forum and if offense is repeated then your account will be deleted.

2)No Discrimanating ContentNo discrimanating content will be tolerated wether it's due to aga, race , religion, sexual preferences will be tolerated or any kind of subject, pics, links to websites, or pm's will be tolerated in this to avoid this issue please keep your comments to yourselves.

3) DisrespectDo not offend or disrespect another member this is besides making an unwanted comment if you have a grudge towards a member or don't like him or her for whatever reason sort it out through the private messages (pm's) do not go posting in the forum about this particular member. Or you will be banned and if continued posting your account will be deleted.

4) CopyrigthEvery characther that it made for this forum is copyright protected the staff will monitor the profiles of the characther to make sure that no material from another member was stolen, if so your account will be deleted.

5)Cannon Characthers If you wish to have a cannon characther fill out the form for him or her you must be approved before you can post in the RPGC Sections however you can post anywhere else in the forum if you do post, in the rpgc section without your account approved your post or thread will be deleted and you will be given a warning by pm, if you continue your account will be deleted.

6)No Double Posting As it suggest do not double post wait your turn in the rpg. If the thread you made it's taking to much time to reply make another one to kill time, if you do double post you will be given a warning if you continue after the warning has been given your account will be deleted.

7) Activity Check The staff will be taking activity checks every month, to make sure your still in this forum, if you have to leave for school or whatever reason just pm me or a staff member and we won't delete your account if you fail to notify a staff member or answer the pm your account will be deleted.

8 ) Signatures and Avatars We do allow signatures and avatars. If you don't have a signature or an avatar we have a gallery, for you to pick an avatar from.

9)Plots Plots are allowed for your characthers if you wish to make a plot just submit it to the RPG plot section of the forum.

10) Characther Deaths A characther can be killed but only if the maker of the characther agrees to it.

11)No 1 liners In other words in the rpg section post must have at least two lines I know that sometimes we get writting blocks but that's why I want at least 2 lines to make it interesting.

12) Ideas If you an idea for the forum or you want your own section in this forum pm me I'll make it. That includes other kinds of rpg's.

13) Enjoy yourselves After all is said and done don't forget to have fun.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net

Rules And Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGC :: Welcome To RPGC :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: