RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photowork Disaster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

Photowork Disaster Empty
PostSubject: Photowork Disaster   Photowork Disaster Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2009, 9:50 am

Sean teleported in the manor after a long day at Magic School. Melinda would probably orb in later on after she finished after school care *Thank God i 'm old enough to leave that place* a couple of minutes to himself is just what he needed before a relaxing afternoon he loved his sister but sometimes she was too much and he was pretty sure Patty felt the same way about him.

He dropped his bookbag on a table, wearing his shorts and red shirt with some regular sneakers he made his way to 'Prue's workshop' the one room she was mostly in when it came to developing the pictures she took with Patty, a couple of picture were done by Patty herself she was good but her mom was amazing.

Sean wasn't allowed in there due to the fact something might happen but Prue wasn't home so he figured *what the hell she can beat my ass is something happens* he thought as he reached for the doorknob and went it too the room the lights were out, he closed the door behind him and turned on the lights as they came on the was several counters in the room, to his right was the counter Prue used to dip the pictures and hang them revealing the photo, on his left were stacks of paper with due projects and past ones with a couple that needed to get finished. *Aunt Prue sure is busy look at this place* there were plaque on the walls commemorating her skills in the craft, Sean walked in looking around the room, and stopped near a picture it was high and it seemed to be of him and Prue together, but something was off he intended to find out, he grabbed a nearby chair Prue most likely used to sit and think and work on her projects.

He put it infront of the counter and climbed on and then on the counter he stretched out on his tippy toes barely getting to the picture to reached when he slipped on some chemical spill from a bottle that was leaking as he fell his arm smacked a tray sending it flying across to the other side splatering her pictures and files they were definetly ruined. Ahhh darn it Sean complained getting up his eyes filled with despair and his heart began to race noticing that every picture was destroyed and files his Aunt Prue work on was gone.

*Aunt Prue is so gonna beat my ass* he thought Holy Shit today Melinda isn't coming home or mom or any other aunt I'm so screwed. God help me survive this beating! he looked up trying to see God, Melinda wasn't coming home because she was staying at Paige's apartment and Phoebe was overseas with her boyfriend and Piper needed to relax so she went with Leo on a long waited vacation and they would be back in 2 weeks they had left monday and it was tuesday afternoon. So it was just Sean and Prue as for Patty she decided to go sight seeing with Andy for the 2 weks and stay with him for awhile.

Sean was alone with Prue and no witnesses since the Elders sure as hell weent going to protect him, Sean orbed out of the room and into the living room as soon as he heard the keys jingle and the manor door unlocking he swallowed knowing first thing Prue always did was drop her stuff off in the blackroom and then get started on everything else. *Holy Shit I'm so dead.* he orbing out into her room and awaiting what might be the longest 5 min. Of his 7 year old life.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net

Photowork Disaster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGC :: Basket-
Jump to: