RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to class

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistic
Speechless
Speechless

New to class Empty
PostSubject: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2008, 9:25 pm

Mistic was orbed into magic school by the elders she looked around not knowing anyone she went for some books.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 5:05 pm

Sean walked into Magic school like usual, looking for his first class seeing a young girl standing there looking for a book he decides to go say hi. "Hi I'm sean and you are?" Sean asked since he didn't really know anyone at magic school yet.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
Mistic
Speechless
Speechless

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 9:30 pm

Mistic turned and looked at him"Im Mistic"She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 9:32 pm

"Hi Mistic what are you doing here?" He asked looking around again.
Back to top Go down
Mistic
Speechless
Speechless

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 3:50 am

I was made to come and learn magic not that i dont know how to do it now"She smiled"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 4:26 am

"Aunt Paige said I need to control my powers more." He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Mistic
Speechless
Speechless

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 4:29 pm

"Aunt Paige whos that?"She put her book back and look at him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 7:49 pm

"Paige the sister of Phoebe and my mom Piper Halliwell, They are the charmed ones." He said smiling, he started to walk past her "I got to get to class before my Aunt gets there or whoever is filling in." He said walking to class.
Back to top Go down
Mistic
Speechless
Speechless

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 11:12 pm

She heard of the charmed ones"Your moms a charmed one cool"She smiled then nodded"Yeah i need to get to class too see you later"She walked off the other way.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 1:15 am

He smiled at her and entered the classroom and sat down waiting for the teacher that was supposed to fill in for Paige.
Back to top Go down
Mistic
Speechless
Speechless

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 4:04 am

MIstic walked around looking for her class then found it and went in and sat down waiting for the lesson to start.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 8:56 pm

Sean was getting impatient waiting for the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Mistic
Speechless
Speechless

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 5:57 am

She sat back as Leo showed them things they had never seen showing them all how to do it she loved this class.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 8:59 pm

Phoebe was supposed to fill in but,Sean didn't know his Aunt was going to be the teacher. she was still on time though. "Where is the teacher I hope she's not a grouchy hag like the last one?" He said while waiting. He got anxious so he walked around even though he was supposed to be sitting down after the bell had rung and it already has. Sean talked to some of his friends in the front of the class at the teachers desk, mocking the substitute teacher whoever she was. The kids laughed at the mocking gestures and remarks Sean was doing.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 4:29 am

Phoebe rushed into the class "Oh my god.I'm so late." She looked at her watch "Dang it." She sighed and crossed her arms "Mr. You go to your seat." She looked at her nephew and grinned."Hello everyone.As you see your teacher is on a bit of a delay..So I'm covering." She looked at everyone "Let's get started." She took another glance at her watch "Shall we?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 5:06 pm

Sean rushed back to his seat embarrased. *So aunt Phoebe is our substitute. Oh no.* He thought to himself. "Oh man!" He groaned seeing the students stare at him he blushed not saying nothing, he pulled out his notebook and got ready for class he usually acts up but he will have to keep it to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
Mistic
Speechless
Speechless

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 4:56 pm

After class Mistic walked out to her next class she was glas she was here.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 1:11 am

Phoebe sat at the desk."Okay, let's get started." She got up and looked at the class "Before we do.." She turned to the board and wrote 'Phoebe Hal' erasing it she then wrote 'Mrs.Halliwell' at the upper right hand corner of the board.She turned to the class and put on a slight smile "I'm new to this teacher stuff so I may need a little help with things.That's if you don't mind." She walked over to a cabinet and grabbed seven textbooks "Before your teacher left she asked me to give you guys a quick warm-up on Mathematics." Letting the books flat on the table she looked at the class "Can someone help me pass them out?" She placed her hand on her hip "If I remember she left the pencils in that cabinet." She pointed toward the cabinet in the back of the classroom. "So if you don't have one feel free to grab and borrow."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

New to class Empty
PostSubject: new to class   New to class Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 2:44 am

Sean upset walked over picked up a book and slammed it on his desk, he wasn't happy at all having to behave in class was the farthest on his mind he wanted to have some fun. "Mrs. Halliwell I have a question, don't you need a mathbook just to make sure you can do the work and not give us the wrong answer" a gasp came from the other student as they turned to Sean and some glared others laughed, Sean just hated behaving in class and this was one of those days.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 10:17 pm

Phoebe's mouth widened slightly.She chuckled and turned her head away, then looked at Sean. "Listen.Your teacher may let you get away with certain things but I on the other hand won't.And I would love it if you'd just SHUT-IT." She was pissed and her expression showed it.She looked at the class "Now you're gonna MARCH over here and get the last twenty books before you regret your every last breath.And if I have to repeat myself oh help me will I be the worst teacher you've ever had." She sighed "In fact your teacher told me a lot about this class and if any one of you, just one ever disrespects me again," She paused "It'll be the last."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:40 am

Sean sat down putting his feet up on the desk and leaned back a little now comfortable he stared at Mrs. Halliwell "is that a threat or are you being serious I mean you're not scary all you have is premonitions, empath and levitate I mean how scary can you be" He said mocking his aunt, the kids where looking at Sean and back at Mrs. Halliwell some gulped others looked at him really mean, Sean looked at his aunt in a defiant way "go home you're not qualified to teach us a first grader has more brains then you." He said a little upset, since he didn't really want to behave at all, it was one of those days and he really didn't know much about his aunt since he rarely spoke to her all he knew that she was bad in school so Sean figured she wasn't smart at all, he would never go this far in insults not even to his aunt Paige but with Phoebe it's different even though she's the most coolest aunt outside of work and school. She might turn into a monster now all Sean knows is that he just insulted Mrs. Halliwell to see if she was serious about what she said after all Sean had a tendency to see how far he could go before she put him in his place and with tension rising among the students towards Sean and the look on Mrs. Halliwell's eyes was anger, and the classroom silent awaiting Mrs. Halliwells response which will most probably show Sean a side he's never seen his aunt Phoebe or in this case Mrs. Halliwell show before since she was mostly loving and forgiving.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 4:34 am

Phoebe glared at her nephew.She thought about how he had the guts to talk to her the way he did.The only one who ever talked to her like that was Piper and even she bit her tongue.She also thought about the fact that if Sean raised his voiceat Piper how she'll blow him all the way to Timbuktu.Disrespect is one thing Piper wouldn't tolerate, niether would Phoebe."Listen buddy.I may not know anything about teaching but trust me I know more than you'll ever know!And that's fact.And about being scared of me.You don't have to fear me but I know one thing.Another word comes out your mouth and those'll be your last words!" She placed both hands on her hips "Try me."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 5:19 am

"Well...I .....oh yeah well you're a freebie!!!!!!!" he yelled back at his aunt now mad, ok... he knew that the name'freebie' will send her on edge even if she's having a good time, not that she was anyways. Sean stood up and tried to walk out the classroom since he was really upset at his aunt even though she had a point. The class kept quiet while Sean walked out and they looked towards Mrs. Halliwell to see what she would do. "There I said it now what are you going to do spank me?." He said defiantly to her from the door, walking into the hallway and sitting on a chair by himself far away from the classroom or any witnesses he waites foe his aunt to come and speak to him, besides Sean thinks she deserves to be treated like this. Her powers will probably let phoebe know how he feels about her.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 12:45 pm

Phoebe rolled her eyes and looked over at the wall.She sighed and let out a slight laugh trying not to let the name calling get to her "Yeah.Oh...yeah." She walked out into the hall, slamming the door behind her she stampeded toward Sean."Listen up!I..do not tolerate your tone!You're going way to far mister!.." She sat next to him "Why has it been this way?Ever since I got here all you've done was slam the door in my face."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:39 pm

Sean dreaded seeing his aunt coming but even he knew that this would come sooner or later. As Sean looked and saw her sitdown he thought about what she asked him "I'm like that with all the teachers when I'm bored Mrs. Halliwell, but when you came to class I didn't want you there since you were going to stop me whenever I got out of line, most of my teachers just send progress reports to mom and she grounds me and I stop the messing around when they teach. But I was hoping that you would just give up and go home." He said while giving her a small smile. He kneww that she most likely wasn't going to go home, she was going to teach like she was supposed to. Sean was wearing his favorite blue shirt with some short pants and some sneakers, its like his uniform he has to wear it at least once a week. "Aunt Phoebe.... I'm sorry for being so mean to you please forgive me... your not going to spank me or give me a wedgie are you? I was just mad so I said the spanking thing, and the last time I made you mad you gave me a wedgie and that hurt a little, and I was hoping you wouldn't do that again." He added since sometimes she gave him a wedgie just for fun sometimes she did that when she was mildly angry but today she was pissed and he knew that, so hee kind of was hoping she would pick giving a wedgie rather than talking to Piper about this whole thing that happen in class, he was trying to bargain a punishment for himself he was hoping to get away with it. Even her powers where empath so she'll most likely catch on to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to class Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to class
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGC :: Basket-
Jump to: