RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG Character Plots

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats
Stats: 1

RPG Character Plots Empty
PostSubject: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 4:47 am

Charmed:A Turn to the Worse
Storyline:Phoebe says a spell which backfires and turns her evil.Is this just a practice run or is it her true destiny?
Cast:Piper (taken), Paige (open), Phoebe (taken/xpaigexwitch), Sean (taken/Admin), Leo (open), Cole (open)

Good guys:Piper, Paige, Sean, and Leo
Bad guys:Phoebe, Cole (Belthazar/Open), Source (open), and demons
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 4:20 pm

After a recent visit with her old classmates having a 'Hyde School Reunion.'Phoebe thought about what would happen if she were to stay the way she did as a teenage rebel.Just the thought determined Phoebe to know more about her past.As in the Halliwell line, 'Freebie', and lots of other things before her birth.While at The Bay Mirror, her job Phoebe thought these things over and barely touched her work.She was at slack on her column and it was almost to the deadline.She rested her head in her hands and had eyes sealed to her desk.Elise was caught walking by Phoebe's office and a smirk crossed her face despite the fact that Phoebe sat there without a care.Elise marched into the office putting her hands on her hips "Phoebe Halliwell!" She yelled."It's not time for daydreaming.The deadline's tommorow and you don't have a thing for the cover!" Phoebe slowly picked her head up looking at Elise "Sorry.I'm just tired that's all.I can't keep my mind set on one thing.I just become targeted to another." Elise crossed her arms "Well you better fight it.The deadline," Phoebe cut her off "I know." Elise turned away and walked out of the office.Phoebe ran infront of her "Wait." Uh..I need a break.The whole staying put.It's killing me." Elise looked at her "Unless you're gonna finish that column today then you," Phoebe smiled and brought her hands together "I will. I promise, by tommorow it'll be ready, sent off.. You won't have to worry about a thing." Elise sighed "Don't let me down." Elise walked away and Phoebe, filled with excitement ran in her office, grabbed her coat, and left out to the parking lot.

When she reached downstairs she began walking out to her car and slipped on her glasses.There the Seer watched her from a distance "You hold a great power my dear.." She said in a low tone and disappeared within seconds.Phoebe got in her car, threw her brown leather coat across the passengers seat, started up the ignition and went off to the manor.After taking a few stops at the light Phoebe finally reached the manor.She opened the door and ran inside and up to the attic.There she thought about what is was like in the past and while having flashbacks she thought of a spell which would take her back into time.But without knowing it the Source had planned fortune for the worse stored for her.Phoebe sighed and plopped onto the sofa.There she grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil from the nearest drawer.She wrote.

'Silent as day, the darkest of night.
My past be renewed, and my present stay bright.
Take me far into my rebel years,
Let me the slightest fears.'

She chanted the spell and waited for a reaction.After a few moments nothing happened.She felt different but looked at same."Piper!" She called, running down the stairs."Hello..!" She walked into the kitchen and there the basement door stood wide open.Phoebe slowly backed away "Oh my.." She turned around and the Woogy Man floated infront of her "Phoe..be" it said over and over, controling her mind, manipulating her every move until she finally burst.Then her eyes shown hot lava, flames.A mirror stood infront of her and she could see the evil, feel it.It empowered her, made her lively.Within seconds the glass shuttered and went flying.Phoebe smiled an evil smile and watched as the glass flew across the room "Time to have fun." She said looking at the broken mirror and walking out into the livingroom.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 5:34 pm

"Aunt Phoebe!" he yelled out to her from upstairs and then came running down very fast seeing the broken mirror on the floor and walking away from it, "Aunt Phoebe a demon attack happened and I missed it." He said walking up to her, he saw the darkness in her eyes and he got a quick chill he went fron happy to see her, to intimidated and scared since he was just in her room snooping around and looking in her drawers he had been bored so he did this when she wasn't home for whatever reason even though it was mostly work but when phoebe catches him she gets mad. " aunt phoebe I'm sorry for snooping in your room again." He said he was wearing some short pant colored black a red nike shirt and some sneakers. "Please aunt phoebe don't give me a wedgie they hurt." Sean begged since he hated getting wedgies even though she felt more evil and mischievous than he's ever felt her before, which didn't help him feel any better, he looked around and tried to get away from her "aunt phoebe you feel so evil to me what happened to you?" he asked curiosly but still intimidated by her dark aura.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 5:56 pm

Phoebe just laughed "You despise me." She glared at Sean "How about we have a little fun with you?" She smiled "Or... we can go out for icecream.I'm sure there's lot of innocents to save." Or shall we say.. kill."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 6:06 pm

Sean swallowed now really suprised at how his aunt expressed herself since she usually didn't smile that much at the word kill plus the word innocent which they usually save and she didn't say things like lets have some fun with you like he's some kind of toy "Don't make me hurt you aunt phoebe or I'll kick your butt freebie...." Sean faced filled with despair what a bad time to speak before he thinks "im sorry aunt phoebe I didn't mean to call you freebie." He begged again, *what the heck am I doing Sean why am I begging for her mercy?* He thought to himself he positioned himself in a fighting stance that phoebe taught him, a couple of fighting moves to use against bullies but taking one the teacher was more nerve raking and scary than ever "I don't know what got in to you but im going to beat it out of you" He said threatning her. Even though he would fight a losing battle.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 6:48 pm

Phoebe chuckled "Oh that hurts." She placed her hand over her chest "Impressive but I don't have time for childish games so I might as well not waste my time with you.I'd rather spend my day on something worth my time." She started toward the door and then looked back at Sean "And please, don't piss me off." Phoebe took her glasses off her shirt and put them on.Then she grabbed her coat and keys and headed out the door. "San Francisco, get ready to feel your ultimate pain." She slowly walked down the porch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 7:03 pm

Sean was watching her walk away from him out the door, he hated to be ignored but that cold chill he got from her was worse. Sean picked up a piece of glass and ran up behind her and swung his arm and managed to cut the back of her coat, it ripped a piece of her shirt and cut her on her back in her middle area, phoebe as bleeding a little. "Take that, owwww." He had cut himself when he cut her. He dropped the piece of glass on the concrete outside and put his hand over it "Aunt Phoebe, stop ignoring me and pay attention to me now! Freebie." He said angrily at her. He was scared also since she as scary when she was angry now more than ever.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 7:20 pm

She turned to him "That was my favorite coat." Her eyes shot black and she swong her hand making Sean fly through the door. "You witch!" She walked toward the door and formed a fireball, letting it float in the air she grabbed his shirt and lifted him off the ground."Mess with me one more time and I promise you your life." She looked into his eyes.Evil never felt so good as it did now.She wanted to kill him then and there but resisted.The good in her was flooding the evil but she fought it off.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 7:31 pm

Sean could barely move "I..... I don't believe you letting evil control you like this I thought you were stonger." He spit her in the face, then he glared at her. "So Aunt Phoebe, you've become nothing but evils...slave. Somebody has to wake you up." He said looking at her with tears "please don't do this aunt phoebe." He begged her not to kill him to try to resist the feeling. " Aunt Phoebe I love you but I can't stand seeing you like this..... I'm sorry for making you mad aunt phoebe, please don't kill me....... give me a wedgie instead aunt phoebe please...... *I can't believe I just said that, but desperate times call for desperate meassures.* make it the worse I've ever gotten before I promise I won't bother you anymore pinky swear *Please pick the wedgie don't kill me.*" Sean was trying to bargain his way out of this one like usual since he really didn't want to die and this was the only thing he could try to make appealing for an alternative other than killing him.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 8:59 pm

Phoebe wiped off his spit and tossed him in the air "You little rat!" He flew threw the table.She bleed from her back but slowly healed "I hope you'd just stay put!" She turned away and shimmered in flames black and red to P3.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 9:08 pm

Sean landed on the floor after went through the table. "Owwww." He was hurt more from that phoebe did to him that what happened to his body. "Darn her." He was in a lot of pain "mommy" He yelled he couldn't self heal but he could orb. He slowly orbed to p3 in hopes of finding his aunt phoebe and hopefully some help. Sean orbed into p3 seeing his aunt was already there he tried not to make noise but a let out a scream when he tried to move. " ahh." He covered his mouth in hope phoebe didn't hear him but that wasn't for sure seeing she was near him she was only a couple of tables away and there was nobody at p3 only Sean, his aunt and hopefully another halliwell.
Back to top Go down
halliwellfamiliar
Speechless
Speechless

PostSubject: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 9:48 pm

Paige walked out of the kitchen where she'd been brewing a potion when she heard the yelling and the smashing of the table. "What the hell is going on?" she cried. She looked at the broken remains of their dining room table but there was nobody there. She was a bit creeped out, but it was probably one of the many demonic situations that got thrown at them. She could handle it if her sisters would hurry up and come home. "Phoebe! Piper! Where are you guys?" she cried frustratedly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.p3thenextgeneration.proboards104.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 10:00 pm

Sean tried to sneak as best he could not making a sound but it proved useless "Aunt Paige" he cried. Sean realized that Phoebe as still in the building when he said that, *oh no* he thought looking directly at her "Hi aunt phoebe I came for the wedgie you were supposed to give me" *yeah right I was hoping mom would kick your ass.* he thought while slowly making his way towards phoebe.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 1:20 am

Phoebe knew someone was behind her but didn't budge to turn around.After getting closer toward her she got up and turned around, an empty Corona in her hand."I thought I told you to stay away?" She held the bottle up in her right have and gave him an evil look "I advise you to poof before you regret it." She kept her eyes on Sean "Just because you're my nephew doesn't mean you won't die in the next..." She took a look at her watch "three minutes."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 1:37 am

"Your scaring me." He said sarcastically. "Go ahead aunt phoebe I dare you!" he rushing and tackeling her to the floor and punched her in the face after she hit the floor, one punch is all he had strenght for after that he didn't move "I hope that knocked some sense in to you ahhhh the pain"
Back to top Go down
halliwellfamiliar
Speechless
Speechless

PostSubject: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 4:48 am

When Phoebe or Piper didn't answer her calls, she decided to try sensing them. She sensed Phoebe at P3 but her essence was faint, dark almost... evil. She orbed to P3 to find Phobe and figure out what was going. "Why is the house a... oh my god, Sean!" Paige cried when she saw Sean on top of her sister. She pulled the boy off. "What the heck are you doing?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.p3thenextgeneration.proboards104.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 6:02 am

"Let go of me, I m gonna kick her ass that stupid freebie." He said trying to make his aunt let go of him it wasn't working. "Aunt paige she's insane, she's mean and evil and she didn't give me a wedgie when I asked her for one, that's not my aunt phoebe she's an impostor." He said really mad at his aunt paige but more mad at his aunt phoebe. He could barely move since he was hurt "ahhhhh" he started to cry he was bleeding pretty bad. " aunt phoebe did this to me." He said pointing to her.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 2:08 pm

"Oh.. hush up." She said politely and looked at her sister "So how was work or where ever it is you were at the moment?" She smiled and looked at Sean "Oh my gosh!He's bleeding!" She threw her hands at her mouth as in shock.She looked at her watch "Elise is going to kill me.I have to edit a whole newspaper by tomorrow and with nothing in mind."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 2:14 pm

"Aunt Paige you believe me don't you...... here's something you could write about head columist 'freebie halliwell' suffers from metapause or insanity, write that in your column you bitch!" he said mad at her. "Aunt Paige will you heal me it hurts." He said starting to cry. "I don't like you aunt phoebe." He stuck his tongue out at her. Sean some of the kids curse at school that's how he picked up this word even though he doesn't know what it means.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: P3   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 5:08 pm

Piper walked out from the back of the restaurant. She had a clipboard in her hand. " How am I suppose to finish this huge list by this afternoon! IM ONLY ONE PERSON!" Piper looked at her team now that she was manager. " This means we have to work double as fast. Triple if possible." " Mark. YOU TAKE THERE, Steve over there. MAKE SURE YOU GET THE RUTENE PROCEDURE DONE FIRS-" Piper caught the fight in the back of her eye and rushed over to Paige. " Whats this ? I cant handle a demon right now."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 6:22 pm

"Mom thank goodness you're here." He said looking at her still near his aunt paige. Sean now mad that his mom and aunt didn't catch on to what he was saying. "That's it!!!!!!! Mom listen to me.... it's that bitch of aunt phoebe that hurt me. Why won't you listen, freebie bitch halliwell over here went mad." He said yelling at his mom and aunt. Sean forgot how his mom gets when she catches him cursing but insulting her and her sisters that was stepping over line even for him. "I have a bitch for an aunt and a clueless mom and aunt, I'm screwed wow I've said the word bitch like 6 times good thing mom didn't hear me say bitch or I'd be in so much trouble. Good thing she doesn't spank me or there goes my butt." He glared back at phoebe remembering she was still there, he made his way to a table and grabbed a sharp knife that they used to open the boxes "I'm going to kill you freaking bitch." Steve and Pipers team looked at the kid with the knife and decided to leave for aminute to let them sort things out. They ignored the conversation thinking it was everyday issues, boy where they wrong.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 8:39 pm

Phoebe rolled her eyes and looked away."Okay.Listen up!You've gone to far buddy!!I'm not gonna have some orphanage kid coming in here threatening my sisters'!!Alright!And if you go ONE step futher.. I promise you!!We'll take you back to that old infested orphanage where you belong!You here me?!" She was fired now "So you're gonna get your ass over here and apologize or help me god I will make you pay for everything you put us through!Which means so much worse than that damn cut you had earlier!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 8:47 pm

"What are you kidding!! Go ahead make me pay I don't care, bring it I've had enough of you!" He said rushing at her he pulled his arm out and he swung the knife at her stomach but there's a problem with Sean's attack he attack with Phoebe looking at him not behind her back like last time this could be bad. "Take this you bitch!! Freebie."
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Rpg   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 2:35 am

Piper: " NO!" Piper blasted Sean grabbing the knife from his hand and throwing it at the wall. " WATCH YOUR LAUNGUAGE!! MOVE IT MISTER! NOW!! GO ON TO YOUR ROOM!! DONT MAKE ME SAY IT TWICE OR SO HELP ME YOU WILL PAY WITH MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE!!"
Piper turned to Phoebe. " YOU STAY PUT! IM NOT DONE WITH YOU!!" Piper grabbed her sons hand leading him out of the attic and to his room. " Stay in here and think about what youve done! dont come out until you have an apology in mind. It better be good too or your going back in!" Piper stammped back into the attic slammbing the door behind her. " EXPLAIN NOW PHOEBE!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 2:48 am

Sean screamed when his mom blasted him. His mom has never looked so angry before he was very scared,., but he didn't want to miss what his mom had to say to Phoebe so about a minute after she looked the door, he orbed back into attic regardless to what his mom told him. "I'm not staying in my room and I'm not apologizing to this bitch!" He was mad at his aunt but Sean made the greatest mistake in his life making piper go from mad to furiously pissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG Character Plots
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next