RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a day at the pool

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: a day at the pool   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 9:32 pm

Seand was the rest of halliwells for a relaxing day at the pool, with his blue swimming trunks on and no shirt. He was ready to swim, but like a good mother piper warned them not to go in too deep to stay in the side that was for kids didivided by a whiteline at the bottom of the pool. And Sean could barely swim so, he was not supposed to cross the line. He jumped being a hot day no sunblock on his body he didn't care the water was at a cool tempature. Not a lot of people were at the pool that day so it was ok. Sean was swimming around in circles as best he could.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 3:37 am

Phoebe sat on the pool chair.A bag full of sunblock sat beside her along with a cooler.She just finished the last bit of sunblock and sat on the edge of the pool dangling her feet inside the water.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 10:05 pm

Sean splashed his aunt with water. "Come on jump in aunt phoebe." He said calling her in and swimming away from but he swam into the deep end his feet erent able to push himself off the ground, "aunt phoebe!!!!!!......." he sank under the water, drnking the water it floodded his lungs. He past out.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 10:40 pm

Phoebe dived in & water splattered onto the liveguard which woke him up.Some stopped and watched in fear.Phoebe put her hands out infront of her until she was able to get a complete grip on her nephew.When she finally scooped him up in her arms she brought him out of the pool and lay him flat.She then cut to cpr, holding his nose, gave him air & tried hearing for a pulse.After about six or seven attempts she teared."Please, Sean please " she begged, now putting a hand over the other & used them as paddles.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 3:20 am

"Sean finally coughed up the water and slowly opened his eyes to see his aunt over him looking around he sees people in shock and now in relief, he realized he wasn't any longer in the water. "Aunt phoebe what happened.?" he asked sloly getting up.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:05 pm

Phoebe didn't answer.Instead she grabbed Sean bringing him into a hug and wiped her tears, not letting go."I thought I lost you." She looked at him before hugging him again tighter then the last time."Are you okay?Fine?"
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Piper   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 4:57 am

Piper walked outside she had a tray of lunch in her hand. Placing it by Phoebes feet she smiled. " Did i miss something here?" Piper crossed her arms feeling happy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 7:46 pm

"Oh hi mommy, I don't know I think if phoebe wasn't here I ouldve drowned. But I can barely remember." He said looking confused and being hugged by his aunt. He felt happy, being hugged but sad that he almost died in the pool.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Piper   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 6:26 am

Piper smiled than looked at the two. " Hungry??" " Hey thanks Phoebes. For everything. With Sean." Piper looked around. " Where's Mel?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 3:11 pm

"Yes I'm starving." He said walking towards the food. "I haven't seen her mommy." He said looking at her and aunt phoebe. He looked around. "She's probably with aunt prue or aunt paige." He said looking around for them.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 12:12 am

"Welcome" She smiled."I couldn't let anything happen to my wonderful nephew.And we would've been scard if that lifeguard were the only one here.She glared at him as he fell back in his chair and fell in deep sleep."He couldn't help a fly if it were the last thing on earth." She looked away from him and at her sister "Yes, if you can define hunger to the max." she grabbed a bit of food.

A young man came walking by the pool with bags and a towel at hand.He walked over to the lifeguard.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 12:22 am

Phoebe waved him down and looked at her sister, then whispered "Isn't he hot?" She smiled "He's covering for Elise."

The guy came walking toward them and greeted "Hello, I'm Phoebes boss, Josh" he smiled and extended a hand to Piper.
Phoebe took another bite of her food as she spotted Cole "Oh my God.What is he doing here. He's gone for over a year and comes back now?Expecting for open arms??"
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Piper   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 4:20 am

Piper smiled and extended her hand. " Hi. Im Piper Halliwell." Pipr laughed at Phoebes comment expecting it to be a joke when she turned her head to see Cole was really there. He was walking up to Phoebe aparrantely very hurt as if he had been hunting demons as well, not the clean kind either.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 5:47 am

"Aunt phoebe thank you." He said hugging her and jumping back in the pool. On the kids side and started to swim around for a little bit while everyone else was with cole he swam around the water having fun.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 3:44 pm

Phoebe crossed her arms "What the hell are you doing here?" Cole cleared his throat "What does it, " he gave Josh an evil look "Look like?I'm back from hiding." Phoebe rolled her eyes "What, from the dead?" Cole grabbed her arm "You know what I mean."
Phoebe pushed him in the pool and jumped in after him.

Josh:He laughed at their ranting and faced Piper "So you're Phoebes sister?" he smiled "She told me alot about you. I see why she said the things she did."

Phoebe got a bat "Get away. I'm warning you."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 5:39 pm

Sean felt someone hit him in the head he came up from under the water. "What's the big idea...... cole the hell go back to where you came from ." He said simming to his aunt phoebe who had a bat in her hands. "Auntie phoebe he hit me in the head." He said glaring at cole. He turned to see a man standing there he's never met before. "Who are you? Another nut after my aunt phoebe. Huh get lost." He yelled at him. Glaring at him too.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Piper   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 7:19 pm

Piper smiled awkwardly. " What kind of things??" Piper eyed Phoebe suspiciously. " What do you mean by that?" Piper looked at the man now wondering what Phoebe let slip. Than stepped away as she sawthe two get out of the pool and it started to get out of control. Piper looked at her son. " Play times over."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 7:32 pm

"But mom..." he said walking towards his mom dissapointed he couldn't be in the middle of the situation. He was somewhat upset at his mom. Now he turned from her but he lifted his arms to her he wanted to be carried he didn't feel like walking anymore.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 11:40 pm

Cole laughed."Phoebe you're not going to hit me with that are you?I mean, knowing you it's hard to believe."Phoebe held the bat into the air a serious look came upon her face "What makes you think I won't?"
Josh looked at the two.He acted as if to reach in his bag but made a knife appear in his hand "Well she told me about your guardian angel.How he just came out of no where and how you two became loved ones.." he moved closer to Piper, leaving an inch of space between them."Want some?" he handed her cake
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Piper   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 11:28 pm

Piper gasped as he walked near her. Than looked at him agrily as he held the knife between his fingers. " You should know better than that! DIDNT PHOEBE TELL YOU!! THIS FAMILY IS WI -" Piper stopped. " This family doesnt need knives right now." Piper grabbed Sean in her arms. " Lets go see Melinda. Okay kiddo?" " And Phoebe! well...... All i have to say is DEAL WITH THIS!" Piper walked away with her son.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 4:23 am

Sean rested his head on his mom and relaxed a little, he kept his eyes open for when Melinda would show up. He smiled but frowned when he saw his aunt had a bat about to hurt Cole. Even thought it looked cool Seans coolness level went from 'cool' to 'that's your crazy aunt with the bat oh hell' kind of things so he was gonna have to pretend he didn't know them that way he would remain cool with the other kids at the pool.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 4:27 am

Josh looked at his cake in the ziplock container "What?Wait!" She doesn't like chocolate, does she?"
"Ooh." Phoebe threw the bat to the ground."She's taken!" She walked off with an estranged face.
Josh lifted an eyebrow "So?" he looked at Cole and turned watching Phoebe leave.Cole shimmered out.Josh turned back seeing Cole wasn't there."Great."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 6:47 am

"Aunt phoebe you didn't use your empathy power or receive any weitd vibe about how I felt about you and Cole did you?" he asked looking at her as Piper was walking somewhere that Sean couldn't see since his aunt was behind piper not infront. He looked at her kind of embarrsed because of what he thought about them and the whole I don't know you deal.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Piper   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 12:38 am

Piper than walked up to Phoebe and Sean with Melinda in her arms. " So did you deal with the D-E-M-O-N PROBLEM?" Piper fixed Melinda's hair. Than looked at the guy with ungratefulness.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 5:16 am

"Mommy, what about auntie phoebe?" he asked looking at his mom. "I mean I wanted to have more fun can we comeback some other day?" He said looking at his mom and aunt. "I promise not to go swimming where I can drown promise." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a day at the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a day at the pool
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGC :: Basket-
Jump to: