RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Trouble

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Big Trouble   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 8:23 pm

Sean rushed into P4 out of breath from running he was sweaty and exhausted he satdown at a table and waited for a minute to catch his breath.

A cop bursted in after him and looked at Sean "hold it kid, Sean tried to get away from him but was to slow. The cop got a hold of Sean "return what you stole." He demanded customers looked at Sean and so did the cop.

"I didn't take anything." Sean said innocenty. "Liar!!!! You stole a diamond from an old lady and you're going to pay." The cop shook him and the diamond fell out his pocket. The cop put Sean down and picked up the diamond. The old lady happen to walk in and grabbed the diamond from the cop. Then she looked at Sean "young man you should be ashamed stealing from me. Why if I was you're mother it'd spank your bottom until you couldn't sit for weeks." She looked at him recognizing Sean. She looked at piper who was at the counter. "You better spank this child getting out of hand at such a young age." She said leaving and the cop turned to piper "like she said teac the boy a lesson I would to close you guys down." He said walking out the rest of the customers turned and left the money for their bills at the table and walked out. Not wanting to hear or be part of what was going to happen.

Sean looked at his mom. "Mommy please don't do as the lady said I don't need a spanking." He said walking towards her and hugging her trying to make everything seem ok when its not.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 5:49 pm

Phoebe came in with an enraptured smile.She gazed at all the people and few cops leave."Hey... where are all of our party people going?" She hastened over to the bar "Why is everyone leaving?" she frowned."What did you do?" She looked down at Sean."No, forget it.It really doesn't matter.I'm alreadly worn out by exhaustion." She sat on the bar stool and threw her head in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 8:42 pm

"But aunt phoebe I need your protection from a poerful demon." He said pointing to piper looking like she was about to explode. He hid behind his aunt. Trying to hid from his moms view. He tried running for the door.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Piper   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 11:36 pm

Piper didnt notice Phoebe at first she only had eyes for her son. Picking up the cloth she was using to clean the tables she threw it into the wall over Seans head almost missing him. " HOW COULD YOU!! SEAN!!" Piper wipped her hair back angry as hell. Her face very serious. She walked over to Sean grabbing his wrist tightly. " Do you know what this restaurant means to me? " " DO YOU!!!" " IF they take this from me we will have no money to pay for our house. We wont GET PAID SEAN!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!" Piper pulled him over to a seat. " What is it? do i not give you enough attention?? no its not that. Do i not put food on the table for you?? IS THIS ABOUT LEO??" Piper looked angry and pushing. She gave Phoebe a look as well. " Im a horrible mother." Piper walked away.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 5:01 am

"No, Piper!You're not," she followed behind her sister giving Sean an angry look "Piper you're not a horrible mother.If anything you're the best mother on this planet.Aside from mom herself.. But come on, u know that if it weren't for u I'd be dead right now?You're the one the ONLY one who's kept this family whole, united.Without you we're nothing, crap." She sighed "I've noticed how it kills to be in your place.Go through the things u do,always there when we fall.."She moved her sisters hair from her face
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 5:15 am

Sean was very scared sitting in his chair looking at a very angry piper as soon as she turned her back he walked up infront of her "its not about that its just..... your a wimp I mean look at you I steal something and nothing, no spanking or your grounded just yelling and pushing..... you're nothing but a big push over and i walk all over you!!!!!!!" he yelled at his mom. *holy shit what the hell am I thinking.* he looked at his mom angry but he was dead scared inside. "You can't spank me or say the words you're grounded you're to scared even that old lady tells you what to do and you don't listen." He said yelling at her and poking her in the belly. *Dear God save my ass.* he thought will looking at his mom defiantly. "I mean really last week I break the car window with a rock no your grounded just yelling and a 'don't do it again comment' then I break the living room window on purpose to see if you would do anything and nothing another yelling. And no punishment insight. The hell at least do something make a gesture like you're gounding me or something. I mean if I can get you too ground me or spank me on purpose then when do you start being a real parent." He yelled at his mom. *I think I'm gonna crap my pants.* he thought to himself. Even though he looked very convincing about what he was talking about on the outside he was scared shitless on the inside. And the look his mom had on her face wasn't helping at all. If there's ever been a time to high tail it and run that time would be now. Sean slowly walked past his mom trying to get away before his rear....hell before his whole body regret it.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Piper   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 9:16 pm

Piper looked at her sister and her touch made Piper pull away. Knowing Phoebe was only trying to help but the owrds cut Piper up inside. Piper found it really hard. Especially now a days. Even with Prue around it was like she had to do everything. Piper stepped away not looking at either of them . Piper felt like she had something in her throat she coughed. Tears started to come from her eyes. She never believed in hurting people to make them act better and now it was because she didnt disapline Sean that he was such a bad boy. Piper was hurting and confused at the same time. She thought alot of things. Like how could she be such a horrible mother? how could she think being nice to her son would help her? she caused this upon herself and she couldnt get rid of it. Even if she did act mean towards Sean and punish him it would just be thrown in her face afterwards so it was a loose loose situation for her. Piper walked into the back where the chefs where and she threw her own uniform onto a chair. Passing the hot stoves and pots she exited the restaurant and sat in the back where the smoking people usually sat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 9:24 pm

Sean followed right after her. And sat next to her giving her an angry stare. "See what I mean nothing, what am I supposed to do now you won't discipline me or say anything." He said getting infront of her "so what am I supposed to do now? you're just going to cry come on mom do something." He demanded. He sat next to her trying to see what she was what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 6:06 am

Phoebe had her hand still in the air.She sighed and took her hand down as she closed her eyes shut.She opened her eyes and walked through the kitchen to the back "Excuse me." she said as she passed the cooks.Reaching out back she walked in between her nephew and sister "First off, you stop pushing it.Second, honny he's right .And- and it be better if you were to be helping the situation instead of making a worse one." she poked at Sean "Also, I think we should enlighten the outdoors a bit.Work with me Sean
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:09 pm

" But aunt Phoebe...... what's that supposses to mean he questioned?" looking at his aunt with a suspicious look. "I don't want to help!!!!!!" he yelled back at Phoebe. Glaring at her "did you hear me." He wanted to make sure phoebe heard him. Sean moved farther away from her mom and aunt phoebe and sat on the other corner of the room. "Mom doesn't need any help." He said pointing at her. And glaring. "She isn't doing anything she needs to get off her ass.!!!" he yelled at both of them
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Piper   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 6:23 pm

Piper looked at them both glaring as well. She stood up angered and without caring who was watching she blasted them both backwards into a garbage. " YOU WANT ME TO DO SOMETHING! YOU WANT ME TO BE PISSED! FINE THAN!!" Piper looked at Sean.
" LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE! AND IF YOUR WITH HIM STAY OUT TOO!" Piper walked away from her sister and son. Than threw a potion and left the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 7:41 pm

"This is all your fault!!!!!" he yelled at his aunt getting up from the dumpster and cleaning himself off. He went out of p4 and orbed to the manor where he sat down in the couch and watched t.v.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Piper   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 2:34 am

Piper appeared in an alleyway, far from where P3 was and by the looks of it far from where the manor was as well. She was sick of Sean, sick of being the mother, the older sister, the responsible one, the one who had to do everything. She was so sick and tired of it. She already had to take care of Melinda, a job, her witch duties, keep Leo in line, and practically keep an eye on her sisters for safety as well. She didnt need another child. Especially one that was so rood and intolerant for her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 6:24 pm

Sean was in the manor thinking about everything that has happened in the last couple of minutes and he started to feel bad about everyting that he did to his mom. He's been really mean to his mom lately and he started to regret it.

Alex showed up where Piper was in the alley, he looked at her and schemed in his mind. "Having trouble are we? I mean your tired of that kid Sean, why don't you let me take him?" he said with an evil grin on his face.

Sean orbed to the alleyway seconds later "mommy I came to apologize....... who are you.?"

Alex turned to the child "well, well if isn't my little brother." He said with a grin.

Sean moved back next to his mom scared. Of the teen standing there.

Alex moved closer and approached the little kid and grinned evily.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Piper   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 4:01 pm

Piper looked at the small child and a tear fell from her face as she coutinued to walk through the alley. Not paying much attention to Sean as she needed to think.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 5:39 am

Sean ran heading out the alleyway in a rush past piper. Then the wall came and crushed him into the other wall. Not a sound was heard and Sean was on the floor he was very hurt he didn't even move. Alex grinned and dissapeared. Sean was left unconscious.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Piper   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 1:03 pm

After she noticed there was a deadend Piper decided to turn around and walk back. Having an in depth conversation with herself about what she should and shouldnt do, and if she was a good parent. If she should change her tactics stuff like that. When she came to the conclusion that even to her she was becoming stubborn that she kept putting her son in trouble because of her and that she needed to become more strict. Piper than saw Sean on the floor and snapped out of her convo to come see him. " Sean?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 6:33 pm

Sean didn't move just laid there, he had blood come out his arms and legs they were injured, from the hit. He needed to get Leo and he needed help, since he wasn't moving. He was just seeing black, his eyes barely moved and he came too after a couple of minutes..... "who are you? And who am I? Where am I? I'm scared get away from ahhhhhhh!!!!" he screamed as he noticed he was cut and injured. "You did this to me get away, Alex!!!!!!"

His brother showed up "what the hell did you do to him!!!!!!" he walked over and leaned in Pipers ear and paralyzed her nerves so she could just hear him talk. "Just like I planned, Sean walks into your restaurant and being chased by my clone looking like a cop and the old lady was a clone of me as well. You fight with Sean blame yourself and look at that Sean it suffering from amnesia like I planned. Looks like that when I crushed his body using the walls worked perfectly. He doesn't remember you anymore you don't exist and now the world will be mine ahahahah."

"Alex what are you doing? Ahh." Sean screamed passing out. Alex turned to see his brother on the floor and moved to pick him up. "Good bye the next time ypu see Sean he'll be killing Melinda ahahahaha." He said dissapearing now Piper is able to move.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 3:06 am

"So it's my fault!" She watched as he shimmered out and left her behind.She rolled her eyes, sighed and walked home.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: PIper   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 4:16 pm

"Like hell your taking my son!!!" Pipr chanted a spell to get Sean back she picked him up and blasted Alex into Phoebe.
" Leo!!!!" Piper put her hand out and Leo orbed her and Sean home.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 4:41 am

Alex flew back he put his hands out and pushed phoebe to the floor to use her like a mat and bounce of her and put his legs agaisnt the wall and jumped into the air but, they were gone by then.

Alex landed and teleported. Sean was on his mothers arms and gently awoke looking to see a lady he's never seen holding him. Lightning surrounded him and shocked her enough just to let him go. "Aahh." He said hitting the floor he tried limping away "stay away from me." He had the most scared face ever. "Mooommmy!!!!!! Mooooomy!!!!! Daaaaadddyyy." He yelled as he limped away and he tripped on the stairs screaming and hitting the wall. "Aaaaaa." He could barely move just trying to crawl away but couldn't move after a second. And tried to get up as best he could.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Piper   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 7:25 pm

Piper screamed as her son fell down the stairs. Tugging at Leo they orbed half way on the stairs and she grabbed Sean holding him close even against his will. " SEAN! CALM DOWN! its me. Its Piper." Piper threw a potion on him to make him regain his memory. Leo looked around holding his arms out trying to sense the threat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 6:06 am

Sean tried to push himself away but he had no strenght left in him to do this. As soon as the potion hit him, in the head he remembered what happened to him "mommy...I'm sorry about what I did to you at the restaurant you can punish me later if you like ok? I was mean." He said tryong to hug her back in between a little pain which made him yelp.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Piper   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 1:48 am

Piper was heaving somewhat as she was scared for her son. Holding Sean close she kissed his forehead. " Its alright. Its all okay. Your going to be okay." Piper held Sean and was thankful that he remembered her, remembered everything that had hapenned and was not hurt in the process. Piper than saw lights and Leo looked at Sean in Pipers arms.

" Is he hurt?" Leo was ready to heal if Sean was.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 4:46 pm

Sean looked at his dad and nodded needing to be healed, "mommy I'm sorry I'm causing you so much trouble forgive me." He said bursting into tears in his mothers arms higging her tightly than any other time before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Trouble
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGC :: Basket-
Jump to: