RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

quality time (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

quality time (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Piper   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 2:20 am

Piper smiled at the two who looked so happy and she felt there happiness. Picking up Melinda in her arms and kissing her baby she was confused about what was hapenning but the demons could wait a minute.

Prue licked her lips running and jumping on her sister Phoebe and than tickling Sean. " DONT LOOK SO HAPPY! who said you could be happy?" Tickles Sean and kisses Phoebe on the cheek child like.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 3:22 am

Sean started to laugh, ahhahhahahahah no fair...aahahahahhahahah. he laughed on top of his aunts lap like crazy he started to kick and tears where in his face his gut started to cramp he fell to the floor laughing.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:06 pm

Phoebe laughed at Sean while pushing her hair to the side.She cracked up.

Paige shivered from what she just said "Ehh spiders..." She walked next to Piper

Phoebe stood up from the sofa "Okay screw the demons..." She jumped on Prues back "Go horsie!" She laughed.

"Odd," Paige chuckled and turned to the book "What shall we do?" She spoke in a British accent.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 12:11 am

Sean stood up and straigthen out, seeing Phoebe wanted to play horsie, he looked at his aunt Paige and gave her a smile. After the tickling onslaught had stopped he caught his breath, Seeing his aunt Phoebe on his aunt Prues back he got a grin. He walked up behind Phoebe and gave her a wedgie, she fell off almost immediatly as she did he jumped on her stomach and began to tickle her. Revenge, I don't care if you didn't tickle me he said tickleling his aunt, and laughing about it.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2008, 10:16 pm

Phoebe managed to become wedgie free while laughing and kicking about "Stop!" She coutinued her laughter and grabbed Sean throwing him onto the couch.She grabbed a water gun from the drawer and poited it at Sean "Freeze!" She noticed there wasnt water inside "Uh oh." She held it up still and had her finger on the trigger "Dont move, i'll shot."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 4:31 am

Sean landed on the sofa, owww!!! he laughed but seeing Phoebe pull out a water gun he froze, he looked at the gun ok, ok, uh how about you get payback, guve me a wedgie and we'll call it even no need for water guns what do you say? he said turning his back on Phoebe, Sean was nervous, he didn't want to get drenched in water like he did to his aunt Phoebe earlier that week. Hurry Aunt Phoebe or the deals off. he said rushing her. He was thinking of ways to get back at her while she was taking her time pointing the water gun at him.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 4:06 am

" HEYY!" Prue grabbed Phoebe by the stomach holding her sister back and tickled her kissing her and poking her until she couldnt breath. Than squished her in a hug. " YOUR MY SISTER!!" Prue kissed Phoebes stomach and tickled her on the ticklish spots. " Than moved her fingers and started a pillow fight with Sean.

Piper smiled at the three and wrapped her arm around Paige. " Now what sis." Saying in a funny manor.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 3:37 pm

Phoebe smiled at Prue and tried to catch her breath "I Love You!" She laughed at Sean who was getting beat by the pillow and fell back on the couch.

Paige squinted "Lets pway hooky.Wells even though youre not unempwoyed you can just flaunt it." She grabbed green, red, blue and other colors of moisturising masks "Im guessing you want red?" Paige grabbed a bag of rollers also "Or maywe we can just sware a few people awound the block."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 5:19 pm

He was turned around Phoebe was going to givr him a wedgie, whe out of nowhere he felt a whack on the back of his head and he moved foward but put his foot to balance himself turning around seeing a pillow coming he ducked, it was aunt Prue starting a pillow fight. you want some come and get it! he said moving to the couch where Phoebe was and grabbing the pillow, giving Phoebe 3 whacks with it, then he started hitting Prue with the pillow. take that and that and owww... ufffff. Ahhh. Oh yeah well offf. he for got to block and paid dearly with a couple of blows from the pillow he fell backwards but got up a little shacky from the hits, and resumed hitting Prue with the pillow but blocking some of her hits.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2008, 10:48 pm

Phoebe jumped on the couch and started to hit the two with pillows.She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 3:18 am

Sean was busy hitting Prue with a pillow until he felt a pillow smack him in the back of his head sending him foward, he put his foot out to catch himself and then he retaliated hitting Phoebe and Prue with the pillow he alternated between the 2.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Pure   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 8:24 pm

Smiled sneakily, Than astralled between Sean and Phoebe where Sean was previously and started using her fighting moves and her telekinesis to throw handfulls of pillows at both than covering Phoebe in feathers and Sean with small bruises she laughed. " AHA! WHOS GOT WHO?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Nov 2008, 4:18 pm

Sean thought he was winning until he got slapped around by incoming pillows, he felt the burning sting from the pillos on his skin, he spun around and got whacked in the face he fell leaning agaisnt the sofa. owww aunt Prue I'm seeing stars!!! he complained as he got up a little dizzy. He shook it off as best e could but he still felt the burns. He orbed behind his aunt Prue, not wanting to get hit by another barrage of pillows, he grabbed her underwear and pulled on it giving her a wedgie, Yay I got you too. Whoaaa he said recovering from the dizziness. He moved foward infront of Prue and grabbed his pillow and started to beat the real Prue with since he tried to hit the astral projection and it dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 2:25 am

Prue used her telekinesis to take off the wedgie as she was astralling back into her normal self. Than turned and threw Sean into the sofa which bounced him off and he hit the floor on his hands and knees. " SURVES YOU RIGHT!" Prue stuck her tongue out.

Melinda and Patty ran over to Sean and laughed at the same time.

Piper looked at everyone and watched. Getting unsecure that they could get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 5:24 am

Sean flew from the sofa and landed on his hands and knees. owww. he used telekinesis on his aunt Prue *aunt Prue, Melinda and Patty are laughing at me I'm a little embarassed, by the way don't you know your not supposed to wear tigthy white underwear? you deserved the wedgie. I mean who doesn't no that even wore tighty whities today opps!* he thought to her about the wedgie he gave her but his smile went away, in an instant oh no he said getting up and grabing the pillow in slow motion and throwing at Prue, he grabbed another one, and as he in close to her started to hit her with it. take that and that he said to her, in a fun tone, since he was having the time of his life.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 5:17 am

" HEY!! AHHH!!" Prue was laughing under the pillows than ran over to Sean grabbing him by the waste and twirling him in the air than throwing him onto the sofa and running her nails down his chest so that it made him ticklish. Than she started hitting him with more pillows.

Patty laughed thinking how stupid they looked. Melinda shrugged getting tired. " Mom?" She walks over and sits next to Piper.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 7:32 pm

Sean laughed as he was thrown on the bed, he giggled while he kicked his legs trying to get away until she started to hit him with more pillows. Sean got hit all over Hey no fair I'm unarmed he yeled moving away as fast as he could he grabbed a pillow for himself and started figthing back agaisnt his aunt ad hard as he could. A pillow was thrown ant patty smacking her in the face and then another and a another they all hit her, it was sean bombarding his cousin. come one patty bring it he said smiling at her and figthing with his aunt Prue.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Patty   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 1:41 am

" HEY!!" Patty jumps on Sean than tickless him while hitting him with Pillows. Than covering blacket after blanket over him until he couldnt breathe. " HAHAHHAHAH!! WHO WINS NOW!!" Starts doing CPR on him stomach.

Prue laughs and hits Sean with a pillow than stands and walks over to her sisters. " Let them have there fun."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2008, 3:10 am

Sean orbed from underneath the blankets, and as the blue ligths faded he was a deep red in the face and he was panting Are you trying to kill me!!!! he said walking away to his room slamming the door behind him. He didn't want to play anymore Patty killed the mood like usual, she's nothing like Prue. Sean cameback after 2 minutes and sat on his aunt Prues lap and leaned on her not wanting to even look at Patty.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008, 5:30 am

Prue looked at Sean moving his hair out of his eyes she gave him the look that showed she knew what he was doing was wrong. " Sean you cant ignore my daughter and be nice to me. Its not nice and you will not be that way with family.
You both are very close and you deserve to be close." Prue looked at Patty who was now trying to do her own thing but didnt let Seans expression go unnoticed. " Mom hes not nice!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008, 7:00 pm

Sean looked at his aunt Prue But auntie Prue, she covered me in blankets I couldn't breathe, it was a pillow fight not a leave me without air fight. He complained, I'll show you not nice he said orbing behind Patty and giving her a wedgie, this was the first time he ever did that, he didn't care how Patty would take it. He grabbed a pillow and started to hit her with it, then he grabbed blanket after blanket and covered her in them except this time he orbed under so they were covered, he picked the pillow from the floor and looked at her. Lets try this again, I'm winning beacuse I gave you a wedgie ad beacuse I hit you with a pillow he said sticking his tongue out at her, and started to hit her with the pillow. All that could be heard at first was Sean laughing. *maybe your right Aunt Prue, can't stay made at her forever, thanks so setting me straight like usual.* the thought to her using telepathy.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 5:44 am

Looked at both children and threw them with her powers to opposite sides of the room. Than looked sternly at both of them. " IF YOU DONT STOP IT IT WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU DO!!" Prue said angrily and than took a pillow and hit them both over the head hard on opposite sides saying. " Dont start."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 10:59 am

Sean yelped when he was sent to opposite walls from Patty, He went to start another pillow fight when Prue smacked him hard in the head with a pillow he began seeing stars, he tried to walk but hit the floor as he landed hard on his butt, and rested until the stars dissapeared. So now what? he asked his aunt Prue.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Patty   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 9:15 pm

Patty got up and looked at her mom angrily. " WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!" Crossing her arms and feeling dizzy she fell onto her back.

Prue laughed but than ran over to her daughter holding Patty. " Take it easy you two. And its up to you. What to do?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 6:55 am

Sean shook his head from side to side making sure, his body was in balance and orbed next to Patty Aunt Prue!!!! What's the big idea you almost knocked us both out, it was just getting good he said almost yelling at his aunt. He tried to give his aunt Prue a wedgie, for smacking them so hard he stopped to check for blood in the back of his head before continuing to try and give Prue a wedgie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quality time (open)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGC :: Basket-
Jump to: