RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

quality time (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats
Stats: 1

quality time (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 4:10 am

"Really now?" She looked at him while he bragged about."Yep, I lost.Which is why I plan on having a nice, relaxing.. private spa.Here.She went over to the sofa throwing a sheet over her and dipped her feet into a foot massage machine.Then she closed her eyes and relaxed "Leave me.Unless you prefer I give you a pedicure." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 4:18 am

"What..... aunt phoebe come on, ok I'll bother you about my wedgie later but, what am I supposed to do a pedicure is boring and smelly. Can't you give me a wedgie now and get it over and done with before I die of boredom." He asked sitting next to her, he listened to the foot massaging machine and watched her relaxed. "Aunt phoebe.... come on, we were having so much fun, you're boring now." He complained.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 4:52 am

Phoebe threw her head back and acted as if to be asleep.Then jumping at Sean she started to tickle him.The soap inside the mini foot massage spa tipped over and vibrated loudly.Phoebe turned it off."How about.. dodge ball.No, uh.. " She thought.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 5:07 am

"Lets do a room raid, lets start with yours." He said running off and started to go through phoebes drawers, he found a knife he tossed it to the side, undewear was flying everywhere shirts, the room was a mess. Not finding anything worth his while "aunt phoebe come clean up your room." He said .
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 3:58 pm

Phoebe ran to Sean's room.She threw a baseball bat, some clothes, his sports gear and roamed around his room for others.Not noticing it a snake was found sneaking up behind her.It slithered up her leg and she jumped furiously as she screamed "Ahh!Leo!Leo!Snake!!" She jumped onto Sean's bed and backed away."Stay away, you infested thing." The snake jumped at her but didn't bite."Get, get, get away!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 4:07 pm

"What's goign on aunt phoebe." He said rushing in his room. "Aunt phoebe you found it my fake battery powered snake, he said happy. "Ahahahaha and you thought it was a real snake, its very realistic." He said putting it away. "Did you find anything interesting in here, aside from making a mess of my stuff, wow you're room is worse than mine you got panties and socks, everything a mess even before I got there. Oh look." He said pulling out the knife she had in her underwear drawer and some cool looking shirt.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 4:28 pm

Phoebe watched as he picked up the snake.Then she got down from the bed."That thing almost bit me." She shivered."I hate snakes.I really.. Hey!" She grabbed the knife from him."I'd like to take a look at my remodeled room please." She excorted herself to her room and after seeing such mess she grinned."This just recalls for.. "
Dirt and dust and all things in spare,
take this spell and cleanse the air."
She smiled."Easy huh?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 4:40 pm

"Hey, that's no fair." The room was clean as a whistle "aunt phoebe you cheated." He made a mess of the room everything was a mess again, he walked to the door and grabbed phoebe's underwear from her pants and gave her a wedgie "how's it feel, it feels pretty.good doesn't it." He taunted, pulling as hard as he could up but he wasn't very tall at all, so her underwear didn't go up very far, then he made a run for it and he jumped in his bed, and relaxed. "I did it, I gave you a wedgie and you didn't get me back." Seeing his aunt wasn't moving he walked back over, and looked at the mess he made entering the room, again and messing it up a lot more now there were shoes all over the place.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 3:56 am

"Hey!" She holds his hands "Now this game is at an end.And you.." She shut her door and walked downstairs "You're gonna settle down or " she sat him on the couch and tickled him "I will tickle you with no mercy."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 4:10 am

"Hahahahahahahaha.....stop..hahahaa.....tooo much can't take tickling.....hahhahaahah....gut hurts..... aunt phoebe...mercy....hahaaha." He said laughing and his stomach was starting to cramp so he pulled away took a breather. And kept laughing.. It was too much tickeling
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 10:53 pm

Phoebe laughs "Now we're even.Agreed?" She looked at him, a small grin."Hungry?Because I'm starved." She walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge pulling out a water and handed one to Sean."What do want to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 1:54 am

He took the water from his aunt and smiled "anything, aunt phoebe can I ask you something how come your not married or anything or at least moved out, before have you. Tell me a story aunt phoebe please." He said while walking into the kitchen and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:58 pm

"Uhh.. I did move out.Once or twice.First, to New York. That is out of the question.And.. well I wouldn't actually call it a move but Coles penthouse, for a bit.And well, as you know, Paige hates him.So.. he's been gone for a quite a while, in hiding from demons of coarse." She had her back turned to Sean."Hunger shadows and stomachs ache,
Give the a little break,
Share us food as I stand,
delicious salad and snacks at demand."
Food appeared before her in a tray.Salads,burgers,a banquet filled with things.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 5:07 am

Piper walked into the manor. She went to the living room to put her bag with her labtop down. It was from p3 and she was tired of carrying it everywhere with her. Before she could take a breath a demon popped up throwing fireballs at her. She hit the floor.
" OH NO YOU DONT!" Piper blasted the demon in the leg and he fell backwards into the tv. She got up again holding onto the sofa. Going to attack the hooded demon when he smoked out leaving glass everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 3:16 pm

Sean rushed out the kitchen leaving his aunt with the food. "Mommy." He said helping her up and looking around at the broken glass. He walked towards it "owww." He said, looking at his food there was a piece of glass buried in his feet skin so piper would most likely have to take it out. "Mommy her his feet when he sat don on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 6:44 pm

Piper saw the blood. " LEO!! LEO!!!" Piper did not dare touch it knowing it would cut her instantly. Leo orbed in and orbed the piece of glass out looking at the place like it was bombed or something. " LEO SULTANE NOW!!" Leo healed Sultane. Piper stood up and than fainted. She fell on the broken glass. She had been stabebd by a huge piece of glass in the leg. She was loosing blood quickly and by standign up it cut the blood circulation. She fainted.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 9:01 pm

"Mommy." He said rushing to her and he managed to heal his mom using his hiteligther powers on her. "I did it I healed mommy. He orbbed her to the sofa and he orbed next to her. Waiting for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 12:42 am

Phoebe rushed in "What happened?Is everything ok.." She asked in a panicky tone.Then she walked over to her sister "Piper?" she tried seeing if her sister was conscious.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 4:17 am

Piper woke up slowly as she heard Phoebes voice. She smiled appeared on her face. " Good job Sultane." Piper looked at both and placed her hand on Sultanes. " Im so proud of you." Piper gave Phoebe a thankful glance. " Demons.. I think. Theyre here for something. Phoebe."
Piper was trying to remember as much as she could but it seemed a blur. All she could see of the demon was that black cloak.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 6:08 am

"What are they after mommy?" he asked looking at her seriously, since hasn't had any real demonic encounter this counted as exciting. For him it was an adventure. He was happy that his mom was ok and now he can heal that was great.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 3:52 pm

Phoebe stayed by her sisters side knelled down."Cole?There's Belthazor but, .. the Source?" she thought "I mean, Paige had been ranting on about it but I would never-" Okay, if it's Cole, which I so highly doubt then we'll reach the bottom. But if it's otherwise, we're doomed."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 4:37 pm

Sean looked at her very confused. "Aunt phoebe what are you rambling about. Cole can't be behind this can he?" he asked looking at his aunt and mother. Now suspicious.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 11:47 pm

"No. Because he can't be." She turned to Leo."Can he Leo?" She asked in a calm tone but angered eyes.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Leo   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 11:22 pm

Leo moved his head sideways. " Im not too much for Cole but i really do agree with Phoebe. I dont think hes behind it. Plus did you hear his voice? or see his face Piper? wouldnt you recognize it?"

Piper swallowed. " Your right. No it couldnt have been him, but where does that leave us? the source?? or maybe it was a gang or something. I cant remember the details just the black cloak. It was a tie up. Had a mark near the chest. It was hooded. Maybe the book?"
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 4:40 am

"Okay, I'll get it." Phoebe went up to the attic for the book.She grabbed it and headed back downstairs when she small paper fell to the ground.It was of Cole.She sighed and picked it up from the ground then looked at it for a second before putting it back inside of the book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quality time (open)   quality time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quality time (open)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGC :: Basket-
Jump to: