RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A long night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats
Stats: 1

A long night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 1:24 am

"Hey... I was looking at that." Phoebe snatched the magazine from the floor and opened it back on the page.She closed and sat it on her lap as Sean ruined her view and exciting moment.Paige smirked "I'm sorry buddy but I can't tell you that." She took the crumbled magazine from her sisters lap and help it in the air "Espeacially because you destroyed good paper."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 2:43 am

Sean looked at his aunt *I wanna see.* he said trying to grab the magazine but couldn't snatch it from her, *I'm in enough trouble as it is already, man what to do?* he looked at them for a minute and then moved of to his aunt Paige's lap and sat on it, he leaned on her and relaxed. *aunt phoebe, aunt paige I'm grounded you know that, mommy is going to scream at me any minute what do I do?* he looked at his aunts looking for advice.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 6:50 pm

Phoebe looked at her sisters face.She didn't look to great.Phoebe turned back to Paige "Umm Ask Phoebe is on leisure for today." she got up from the couch seeing Piper's face and she walked over to the book.'Let's start some chaos.' she thought with a laugh.She repeated it aloud hoping no on heard which Piper maybe did.'Oh gees.' she thought looking at her sister.

Paige looked at Sean then Piper "I think, you should, run." Paige took her nephew from her lap, giving him a head start "Go,"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 6:59 pm

*what run I could've thought of that, aunt phoebe come on your the one with the advice column don't tell me the great advice columnist cannot handle her older sister.* he thought while he took his aunts advice and ran but ran in circles around them not getting anywhere.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 7:05 pm

Phoebe smiled and looked at Piper.She had the page on the truth spell but only looked down at it a few times then back at Piper "Thank you for the comment but I can't say a word.It's illegal." she looked down at the book "Let's see what this does?"

Paige grinned "Personal gain..."

Phoebe chanted "For those who want the truth," she kept her eyes on her sisters "Revealed-" she walked behind the sofa with the book."Open hearts and,"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 7:20 pm

*what is she doing aunt Paige?* he thought confused as to how that was going to help. He stopped running and went to his aunt Paige and collapse at her feet, looking up at her his face sweaty, and exhausted. Out of breath *I'm exhausted.* he thought trying to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Sep 2008, 2:51 am

"If you're on punishment I can't get you out, sorry." Paige shrugged.

"This is only permanent until you learn about learn about eachothers issues." she looked at Piper and continued chanting, changing the spell a bit."And secrets, sealed.Spill the things that hurts Piper the most.Give to Sean, her pain.Let him understand how she feels." P.S. but don't break the spell which Piper cast earlier." she looked at an exhausted Sean "Oh, and no personal gain." she made a small note of this spell as she chanted.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Sep 2008, 4:16 am

*No aunt Phoebe don't-.* he didn't finish the thought and began to feel how Piper felt everything that she had held in all this time Sean was feeling. Sean screamed and ran out into his room and shut the door he couldn't take it. He needed time to adjust he passed out on the floor.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Sep 2008, 4:29 am

Phoebe heard a loud thump on the ground.She knew it was Sean collapsing."Well done," Phoebe smiled and looked at her sister "You're going to thank me for this." she ran over to her and jumped into Piper's arms "I love you, I love you, I love you." Phoebe held a hand halfway into the air "I hereby promise to help my sister with her son and will promise to always help her when help is needed." Phoebe put her hand down at her side."Amen." she giggled and clutched Piper.She ly her chin on her sisters shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Sep 2008, 4:42 am

As Sean wascollapse he could feel and hear his moms heart beat and everytime Piper remembered something Sean did wrong her heart beat was painful and sounded weird, sean screamed in this dream from the pain he never knew Piper cared this much that every little thing he did her body mind and heart pained ached and remebered.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 12:23 am

Piper smiled at Phoebe holding back on a laugh. " Thanks Phoebe you dont know what that meant to me." Piper hugged her sister back kissing her and sat down. " So what now?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 12:59 am

Sean awoke in pain his body nerves clenched barely letting him move but he forced himself to he ran inside the attic seein his mom sitting down, he got on his knees before his mom and aunt "please mommy make it stop, I'm begging you I'll do anything please." He burst into tears he couldn't take it not one bit.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 6:34 pm

Runs at her son holding him to stop the shaking. Piper hugs her son. " PHOEBE!!! PAIGE!!! PRUE!!! HELP SOMEONE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 7:19 pm

"Mommy!!!!" he cried in here arms, unable to move at all. He didn't move at all, just teared. As he teared and cried he in her arms he's never felt so warm in her mother's arms. He felt good as the pain slowly went away.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 3:52 pm

Phoebe kneels down before her nephew and sister.She watches as he starts to calm."What happened?" Phoebe looked shocked at her nephew.

Paige hovered over the three.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 4:01 pm

He pushed phoebe off him not wanting to even look at her. "Get away from me!" he yeled at her just then he felt Piper she didn't like what he did and his body clamped up again "aaahh." He yelled from the pain he wrap his arms around his leags and rocked back and forth "make it stop." He yelled at them.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 5:32 pm

Phoebe brings herself up from the floor "Okay, fine, I'll stay away.I have nothing to do with this." She went over to the sofa and sat there.She watched them to see if they'd achieve in helping Sean.She crossed her legs and arms.

Paige took her sisters place and sat by her nephew "Phoebe, what did you do?What spell did you use?" Paige asked concerned

"I don't know.I changed it up a bit, maybe this is suppose to happen.Stubborn children gain stubborn future's.Ca-pish, Ca-pang." the doorbell rang.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 5:51 pm

Sean smiled at his aunt Paige. "Whatever, I hate you." He said really mad at his aunt phoebe, not looking at her he kept rocking back and forth like crazy now.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2008, 3:20 pm

"I'll get it!" Phoebe ran down the stairs.She opened the door, it was a delivery man."Did anyone order pizza?!"

The delivery man stabbed her in the chest.Her hand flung at him "This is for the greater good, " he brought her down to the floor, with the knife pierced slightly above her heart.

She screamed and dug her hand at his arm "Pai.. ge!" she managed to shout, her voice trailed

"Piper, Piper, help me!" he used a womens voice "Ring a bell?" he laughed

"Looks,"

The dream sorcerer finished her sentence "are deceiving,

Last edited by xpaigexwitch on Fri 03 Oct 2008, 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2008, 3:33 pm

Phoebe/Dream sorcerer:What the hell do you want??Piper!"

He laughed "Isn't it obvious?"

Phoebe was bleeding, badly.She snatched the blade from her chest.

Phoebe/Dream Sorcerer:The pain,"

(He disappeared)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2008, 7:14 pm

Sean's body unclenched when he heard his aunt scream he forced himslef to orb downstairs seeing his aunt hurting he, crawled over and he reached over and healed her. ahhhh his body clenched again since he felt his mom was nearby she could see the blood and feel for her sister, which made Sean scream all the more and drop to the floor, barely able to move at all.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 11:28 pm

Phoebe shed a tear as her nephew healed her.She shot up like a rocket and tried to clutch the air.She gasped as she made this attempt."Sean!" Phoebe kneeled down alongside her nephew afraid to move him."It'll be fine, the spell.It wasn't suppose to go this way.I should of changed the wording.Instead of making you understand.. I hurt you,"

Paige ran downstairs seeing the attic was empty of people.She stood with her arms crossed "What's the matter?"

Phoebe kept the arrival of the dream sorcerer to herself.She shook her head at Paige while glancing down at her arm where he'd left a scratch.It was gone."Nothing," she knew her sisters, Piper and Prue knew of this matter but mostly Prue.She wasn't going to spill the incident.She looked at the two.Then Paige and down at the ground.Death haunted her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 3:40 am

Seans body started to relieve a little, he tried to get up but his body clenched some more, "aunt Phoebe!!!! he tried to lean on her as best he could. He felt his aunt next to him made him have a warm feeling and s sense of protection. aunt Phoebe make it stop please!!! he begged as he was on the floor still in pain.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 4:38 pm

Prue ran downstairs pulling Piper along. She used her telekinesis to slamb the door. " GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU DEMONS!!"
Piper ran over to Phoebe. " Sweetie are you okay? what hapenned?" Pulls Phoebe into a hug and moves Phoebe's hair and arm checking for scars. " LEO!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 6:26 pm

Sean smiled turned his frown upside down, feeling his mothers worry for his aunt "mommy it's ok, I healed her. I just....NEED THE PAIN TO STOP AHHHH!" He started to scream from the pain. His body was starting to clench and then it loosen to clench again causing him ti scream until he past out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A long night
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGC :: Basket-
Jump to: