RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A long night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats
Stats: 1

A long night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 12:11 am

Phoebe looked at her sister worried.She wanted to tell her but couldn't, and didn't know why.Phoebe sighed trying to hold back the tears.Wild thoughts ran through her head.What if she dies?What will happen to the others?Will the dream sorcerer attack them as well?Phoebe invisioned him killing her sisters, and the death of Prue.She cried inside. "I'm fine," she suddenly managed to blurt out. "It was just an attack." she said trying not to worry her sister knowing herself it was more than "just an attack."

Paige kneeled beside her nephew "Auntie Paige... to the rescue." she squinted at her nephew "How about I do cpr?" Paige watched to see if her nephew was faking out a coma.He wasn't she came to realise. "Okay, I'll go for it. Take this spell, banish it." Paige said not really a fan for the rhyming "I'm not really good with the rhyming thing." she shrugged "But hey it worked." she lifted Sean up to his feet "How are ya buddy?" she smiled.

Last edited by xpaigexwitch on Wed 08 Oct 2008, 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 8:00 pm

Seans eyes opened he found himself standing up before Paige he tried to recover his balance as best he could, he shook his head a little and leaned on Paige a bit. " I'm dizzy, thank God is over. he said his face was sweaty, he took a breath and looked at his aunt Phoebe seeing she was ok. And fell asleep on his aunt Paige he was emotionally and physically exhausted.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 1:12 am

Paige yawned. She lift her nephew in her arms "Boy am I tired, let's get some rest." she walked up the stairs to her room.There she ly her nephew down on the soft cushioned pillow then lied down as well.Just as her face touched the surface of the soft plump pillow she dozed. "Goodnig..." her voice trailed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 4:42 pm

Sean was snoring lightly, and moved every now and then as he slept soundly next to his aunt. He felt safe around his aunt, he didn't want to wake or better said wasn't going to wake up yet.

The sun shined through Paige's window and Sean awoke a new morning, has arrived he wasn't exactly ready for the day "aunt Paige you up? he said rubbing his eyes, hoping off the bed and walking in his aunts room going through her drawers he always loved to go through their drawers when they weren't around even though he got a wedgie from Phoebe and Prue before, everytime he did that this is Paige were talking about. She wouldn't harm or at least that's what Sean was hoping for.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 12:32 am

Paige yawned waking up from her sleep.She walked straight to the kitchen not aware of her nephew ramaging through her drawer.She poured some coffee and sipped from the mug.She yawned throwing her hand to her mouth with her long sleeved pink cottoned shirt.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Melinda   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 7:01 am

Melinda walked downstairs holding onto the railing trying to get down every step slowly as she was warned by her mother that running causes accidents and thats how little girls get hurt. Melinda tried to run over to her aunt Paige but was doing a mixture of a run and walk. " PAIGE!" Melinda put her arms up as she wanted to be held. " Paigeee."

Prue woke up and brushed her hair quickly but threw the brush when it got on her nerves. " Damnit!" Prue walked downstairs yawning. " Mornin sis. Whats for breakfasttt" Yawns.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 2:05 pm

Sean heard his aunt but he was invisible to her which worked in his favor, he made a mess of her clothes, satisfied with his work he went downstairs to find Melinda and his aunt Prue yawning and Paige about drink coffee like she usually does. "Morning aunt Prue, aunt Paige. Melinds. he said greeting everyone and taking a seat at the table.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 1:11 am

Paige smiled at her niece "Goodmorning my darling niece..." She lifted her into her arms as she hugged her niece "Love You Mel " Paige made funny faces then seeing her sister walk in she looked at her "Goodmorning Paige looked at the pots and stove "Umm... I can stir up something.Maybe.Without risking burning the house down." Paige looked at her nephew "Goodmorning, so far." Paige grinned "About yesterday, I'm glad it wasn't Cole who slammed a hammer on Phoebe." She looked at Melinda with a playful frown.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Melinda   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 2:55 am

Melinda smiled and used her telekinesis to take her cereal. " UMMMMM."

Prue nodded to Paige. " Ya. Lets just say im glad hes not here now. I mean giving us five minutes i think its a record."
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 10:29 pm

Paige smiled "Couldnt agree more."

Phoebe strolled down the stairs.She had continuous scratches on her right arm and thigh.She held her sleeve up running to the kitchen "Prue!Prue!" Phoebe stopped infront of her sister "Look." she looked at her shoulder but nothing was there "I- I swear.It was there.I-" Phoebe sighed and closed her eyes.She opened them back slowly while taking a minute to speak. "I had a headache.And... I thought I still had it--- but it was gone." Phoebes eyes stromed away "Nevermind."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 5:39 am

Sean smiled seeing his aunts talking when Phoebe rushed in screaming for Prue. aunt phoebe, what's wrong? he said being nosy, noticing everybody was up and about but his mom she was probably getting her rest it was a long night at P3 like usual since she got home last night around 5 am Sean is somewhat a light sleeper. So he always wakes up and then goes back to sleep. He walked over and satdown at the table, orbing himself a plate and a fork and the another cereal box of Apple Jacks he loved them. He poured them into a plate that he orbed from the cabinet. And began to have breakfast.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 1:46 am

"Nothing... nothing happened." Im just being sarcastic.That's all" Phoebe smiled "Goodmorning by the way." She walked out of the kitchen and plopped on the couch.She switched through the channels sighed and threw her head back.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:51 am

Sean smiled at his aunt that didn't sound like a sarcastic voice to me, sounded more like the emergency tone you use for demon attacks. he commented while eating his cereal. He looked at his aunt in the room and Phoebe who was resting in the sofa.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 2:44 am

Smiled at Melinda than went into the living room looking at Phoebe. " You sure your okay? was there an attack?" Sounding serious knowing that if Phoebe was panicking something was always wrong. Prue grabbed her sisters arms and hands checking them over. " Maybe we should get this checked out?"

Piper walked downstairs yawning. " Morningg." She covered her mouth and saw her sisters and son sitting and Prue talking ignoring them she walks over to Paige. " Coffee." Piper took some coffee and than looked at Melinda.
" Your so beautiful." Picks up her daughter. " LEO!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 4:30 am

Sean smiled seeing his mom Morning mom! he said eating his cereal and finally finishing his breakfast, he got up and put the dishes in the sink, and went to the living room and satdown next to his aunt looking at the t.v. To see what she was watching.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 1:02 am

Phoebe sighed "No Im fine... Its okay.Its just- an animal- an ant bite.Its nothing major." She looked down knowing that her sister knew something was up.

Paige grinned "Morning Piper!" She pluged her eardrums with her fingers "Gee... Mommie Dearest.Keep it down."
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 1:05 am

Paige smiled at her sister "Sean..." she pushed her mug up on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 1:42 am

Sean smiled looking at the t.v. He laughed catching a short glympse of a cartoon. aunt Phoebe can we watch someting together? You got a bug bite? he said looking at her arm.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2008, 10:31 pm

Phoebe crossed her arms hiding the cut "No, I'm okay.You can watch something." She looked at her arm "Its just a burn" She shook her head walking over to the window and sighed looking out "It's so gloomy out." she said in a soft tone
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 5:54 am

Sean realized that his aunt Paige had called him. He rushed over, I'm sorry Aunt Paige, what is it? he said looking at her, thinking what could she posibly want. He thought about something she might want to brush her teeth do her hair, fix her nails, his aunt was always into things like these, unless she figured out what he did then hell no he didn't want to know what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 4:33 am

Piper smiled. " MORNING Paige." Piper walked into the living room with a hot coffee in her hand taking sips every now and than. Melinda ran into the living room too jumping onto Sean and giving him kissies and throwing pillows on him with her new power. She laughed as he got covered in feathers .

Prue walked over to Phoebe and took her by the hand. " Hey i think we need to talk. Now." Talking Phoebe upstairs into her room and than casting a spell knowing that Sean would want to hear so now he couldnt. Prue sits next to her sister on her own bed. " So. Phoebe maybe you havent noticed but as your sister its my job to watch you guys. All of you, and if we have to talk about this again than so be it. Did Cole do this?"
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 5:20 pm

"I am officially deaf." Paige followed her sister into the livingroom.

"No.No Cole would never- do this." Phoebe bit down on her lip not knowing where to start.She didnt know why she was afraid.What bothered her "Remember mom?And your death?" She didnt know whether Prue saw her cry 'up there'.She knew Piper did for sure.After she confronted to her sister that shed tried to be strong she couldnt help but cry for Prue. "I think it's that Im afraid to cry.Like Piper Im trying to be strong."
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 5:31 pm

"Then afterwards I become devestated.All the heartache.When things go wrong Im just frequently lured to evil." Phoebe sighed finally opening up and cried."It was the Dream Sorcerer." She said in a teary voice.

Last edited by xpaigexwitch on Thu 06 Nov 2008, 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 6:01 pm

Sean was covered in feathers, and wet kisses from his sister, he had a feather in his mouth he spat it out, and looked at his sister and tossed the pillow at her knowing she'd throw it back he dissapeared and reappeared behind her and whack her with the pillow. Sean learned how to teleport an new power for him. cool I have a new power you're not the only one sis. Hold on. he said taking the pillow thworing it at Paige which smacked her hands causing the hot cofee to spill all over her. uh oh!!! he said running up the stairs as fast as he could to his aunts Paige's room which was a mess seeing blue orbs infront. He hid in the closet, closing the doors. Knowing it was her. *I'm sorry aunt Paige I didn't mean too. Please don't give me a wedgie and donthang me by my underwear like last time in class and...... and clean your face damn you could scare someone to death.* he heard something crack and a whole mess crash down from Paige's closet, on top of him. aaaaaahhhhh he screamed from the pain feeling steps coming towards him he didn't feel like moving.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 8:09 pm

" WHat? The dream sorceror." Prue was shocked. He was back again. This couldnt be good. Not at all. Prue was powerful but she had an issue with the dream sorceror. He had an advantage that she had not learned when they previously met. He could get into her mind and know her next move. This made Prue even more protective. If Phoebe was attracted to evil and scared to show emotions than Phoebe was a walking victum for the Sorceror and Prue was not willing to put her sister at risk. Prue leaned in and hugged phoebe. " I wont let him hurt you. Promise."

Melinda laughed loudly and even louder when Paige orbed after Sean. Melinda orbed too than used her telekinesis to throw Sean on the bed standing next to her aunt Paige for a minute looking like a mini Piper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A long night   A long night - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A long night
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGC :: Basket-
Jump to: