RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Trouble

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Big Trouble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Piper   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 12:26 am

Piper hugged her son smiling. Speechless. She loved this moment. Until Melinda came in.
" Mommy.... San." Melinda bit her lip holding her dolly. " Mommy!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 1:08 am

Sean didn't move even after Melinda talked he held on to Piper and cried his eyes out he felt so bad about everything he ever did that he can't take it anymore he needs his mom to forgive him. "Mommy I'm sorry I really am mommy. Please forgive me please say that you do." He cried even harder if that was even possible.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 6:36 pm

Piper wanted to say yes she forgave him, she did so much. She walked up to her son but she couldnt seem to get the words to come out. Liks something held her back. Like it wasnt right for her to talk a lie. She knew that she couldnt hurt him or herself any longer.
" I cant." Piper walked out of the attic getting her purse and walking to P4.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 3:31 am

Sean didn't say anything his tears stopped falling and he looked at her in disbelieve, he followed her into p4 "mommy wait!." He yelled at her as he entered, "mommy then why can't you at least tell me that."
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 7:05 am

" You dont understand SEAN! You never will!" Piper was getting magerly annoyed. " This is not a GAME! how many times do i have to tell you that? This is life. What will happen if you get hurt? YOU dont think. You never think. Its only fun but what will happen when a consequence all the sudden appears? HUN? are you going to clean it up? NO! we will. Its us thats going to have to deal with it. I cant handle anything right now! And i certainetely cant handle loosing a sister!" Piper teared. " All i ask is for you to listen and you cant even do that right." " PAIGE!" Piper needed to leave or she would explode.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 2:14 pm

I'm sorry, I'm not perfect like Melinda, but I can't help it I'm trying my best. And listening to you especially when you mad is scary. he yelled as tears rolled down his eyes he walked away into the kitchen and grabbed a knife, and put it to his chest making a slight cut. then I'll your suffering if that will make you happy he yelled making pressure on it. He screamed from the pain, blood was on the knife. He didn't have enough strength to truly hurt himself only a little cut on the surface of his skin was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 2:59 am

" SEAN NO!" Piper blasted the knife into the air and made it stick to the ceiling. " STOP! are you crazy! I didnt say i hated you. Your my son. DONT ever do that again." Piper looked at him seriously getting on her knees and grabbing his arms.
" Where going to work on this together i promise."

Leo orbs in behind them both. As the knife falls he orbs out of the way. " WHAT HAPENNED?" Looks at his wife and son.
" Was there an attack?" Piper looks at him standing up straight again and putting a napkin down she walks out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 5:49 am

Ahhhhh he yelled as the knife flew onto the ceiling, and got stuck up there, seeing his mom was so serious about him, even though they've been through hell and back with him. He looked at her as she got up when his dad showed up he ran after her leaving Leo in the kitchen. mommy wait!

He said getting in front of her, his wound still bleeding. He didn't know how to express himself, he began to cry not saying words he couldn't hold the tears back, he felt broken and alone ever since his mom was killed and his father as well by his brother. Mommy!!!! he cried he had a tone of need for desperate counsil he need to feel a mothers warm and caring embrace the kind of hug and affection that even if the world was going crazy you felt like everything was going to be alright. Mommyyy!!!! I need you don't leave meee!!!!! I don't wanna be alone!!!!!! Mommmm!!!!!! he started to feel the pain again all the pain that he held in for so long, he somehow resented Piper even though it wasn't her fault, he was just angry at his mom and ded he felt abandoned and it made him angry with himself and at the world. Mommmmyyyy!!!!! the pain in his voice getting stronger and stronger until he had no more air he was crying, he needed to be held by his mom.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Leo   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 2:51 am

Leo jumped from the knife as well taking after his son than running after Piper and Sean. " PIPER STOP! PIPER!" Leo orbed infront of Sean grabbing a crying Sean in his arms. " Where did she go." Half mad and sad. He looked at his son and tried healing him but it wasnt working. " Im here." Pats Sean on the back while looking for the other girls.
" PRUE! PHOEBE! PAIGE!"

Piper walked downstairs with her purse on and than saw Leo but didnt look directly at him. Just than Leo put his son down and orbed infront of Piper. " Where are you going? I just got here? What about SEAN!" Piper looked at Leo with a glaire in her eyes. " HOW DARE YOU! I care more about them than YOU ever did." Piper turned to walk away when Leo scream wait and grabbed her arm. " DONT TOUCH ME!" Blasted Leo back. " YOU LOST THE RIGHT WHEN YOU ABANDONNED THIS FAMILY! " Piper had tears in her eyes. " I thought you cared." Walks away closing the door behind her.

Prue walks next to Leo. " Hey doode."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 3:38 am

Sean screamed seeing his mom he didn't want her to go, or wanted her to fight with his dad, he felt pain and alone. Mommy!!!!! Please stay he said running after her his body was emotionally hurting he wanted to cramp up, but he couldn't he went after her as she was headed towards the car and stopped her before she could enter it. MOMMYYY!!!!! If you leave I can't heal I need you!!!! Please!!!! he screamed as he got on his knees not able to move. At this point he couldn't move or do anything physically he cried, his eyes out. He couldn't bear the pain. He passed out from the emotional pain.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 4:39 am

Piper looked at her son with concern but this time she did not act. Not at all. She loved her children more than any of this but she was loosing, breaking inside and she couldnt raise them not like this. Not anymore. She couldnt keep her feelings barried and she would not show her children the other side that she had worked so desperately to keep away from them.
Piper shook her head and whispered. " I love you" To Sean and than opened her can door and drove off looking in the rear view mirror as she did.

Prue ran outside and grabbed Sean in her arms. She loved Sean but never knew if he ever loved her the way she loved him. He mostly only saw Paige and Phoebe. Prue watched as Melinda ran outside too. " MOMMY!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 6:24 pm

Sean awoke in his aunts arms, he started to kick and punch wanted to be put down by her. He felt that warm embrace he so long for from his mother, but it was his aunt who was holding him. *Aunt Prue please don't let me go if you do I won't heal.* he used telepathy. Yet his body moved trying to make her let go but the more he tried the tigther the hug the stronger the embrace the more pain increase, Aunt Prue put me down!!!!! he yelled at her, but he felt her love and how much she wanted him to get through this letting him go wasn't an option she wasn't going to do it. Sean cried and put his head on her shoulder and cried. He held on to her and hugged her back in pain and tears.

Last edited by Admin on Wed 25 May 2011, 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 8:03 pm

Prue held Sean close. Hugging him and kissing him. She loved him so much and wasnt going to let anything bad happen to him. Not now. This was his time and she wanted him to know that she was there for him, but she knew that she wasnt Phoebe, Paige, or Piper. She was Prue and she was a fighter. This was something she would never lose. She felt she failed in that department and Sean getting hurt was partly her fault. She wouldnt put anyone else at risk because she was the Eldest. Prue ran her hands through her nephews hair. Lightly.

" We better go home." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Nov 2008, 4:47 pm

Sean cried in her arms, he didn't move he just cried like he'll. Aunt Prue why? Why did she leave me like this!! I know I was bad but why, I'm sorry I'll tell her I'm sorry she can ground me forever I don't care just make her come back do you love me aunt Prue I need your love. he cried in her ears as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 2:06 am

" I dont know Sean. Im here. Im here dont worry." Prue patted Sean on the back while lifting him up in her arms and hugging him close. " Your going to be okay, were all going to be okay." Runs her hand across his neck giving him a small massage to relax him better.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 6:15 am

Sean leaned into his aunt crying, it was slowly diminishing and his aunt massaging his neck was really working on him, eventually he was relax, sobbing silently in his aunt's arms. Thank you aunt Prue, I needed this he said in a teary voice since he wasn't done crying. He quietly sobbed until he was asleep on his aunts caring arms.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 4:52 am

Prue smiled quietly, than rocked Sean back and forth until he was really asleep. Than placing him on the sofa and tucking him in underneath the covers to keep him warm.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 5:46 pm

Sean was sleeping but you could hear him crying in his sleep, he wasn't done crying. He turned to Prue in his sleep Aunt Prue don't leave he was asleep but he could feel like his aunt wanted to leave. Sean didn't want her to leave, as long as he felt her presence he was fine.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 1:53 am

Prue smiled happily. Opening the door and walking back into the room she opened the blankets and lied down next to Sean. Hugging him in her arms as her head hit the pillow. She too fell asleep in a matter of minutes. Prue felt Sean cry and woke up later and looked at him. " Whats wrong Sean?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2008, 3:52 am

Sean was sleeping until he had a nightmare, and he didn't wake up startled he just cried and woke up crying hearing his aunt and feeling her holding him in her loving arms eased the pain. Sean cuddled with her like he just wanted to get in her and just hide from the pain of the world. He cuddled as best he could and fell asleep under his aunt loving embrace. He was sound asleep now he wasn't crying anymore just sleeping soundly.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008, 5:58 am

When the next morning came around. Piper was the first one up she walked into the room where Sean and Prue were smiling as she thought it was adorable the two sleeping together. Than she closed the door softly and walked downstairs.
Melinda yawned waking up in her bed and than headed over to Prue and Sean jumping on them.

" WAKE UP! WAKE UP!!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 4:56 pm

Sean was sound asleep in her arms until Melinda ruined the moment, Sean awoke rubbing his eyes he took a short glance at his aunt and moved a little to get her to wake up Auntie Prue it's morning come one get up. he said hugging her so she could wake up to her nephews love. He waited there until she woke up.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 5:57 am

Prue opened her eyes, stretching her arms and legs and yawning. Her hair was a messy but she was so comfertable.
" Morning already??" Says tiredly and watches Melinda and smiles. " I see your feeling better Sean." Smiles at her nephew as well and grabs Melinda in her arms. " Hello sweetie." Melinda laughs and hugs Prue than her brother. Than pulls the blankets off and runs downtairs.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 11:11 am

Sean smiled at his aunt Prue's comment and got up to leave her room to stretch he smiled at his aunt but when Melinda ran downstairs with the blanket Sean reacted blanket!!! he yelled out as the blanket was wrapped inblue orbs and appeared right back over Prue he smiled. Aunt Prue thank you for everything, I love you. Even though I like pranking you with a wedgie every now and then. he commented with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 9:28 pm

Prue smiled and laughed than hugged Sean. " I love you too you cutie." Prue grins than gets up. " YOU BETTER RUN MELINDA CAUSE IM GONNA GET YOU!!" Yells back to Melinda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Trouble
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGC :: Basket-
Jump to: