RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Trouble

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

Big Trouble - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 6:14 am

Sean smiled at his aunt who was coming after Melinda, he got up from the bed and ran after them, *Aunt Prue can you give me a wedgie?* he used telepathy on her, it was one of those questions, he threw out there to test the limits of his family, to see what he can get away with. He was happy to chase after his sister along with his aunt.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Big Trouble - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 3:27 am

Prue runs after Melinda who covers her hands in her head and runs. " AHHHHH!! NO YOU CANT CATCH ME!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Prue throws Melinda onto the sofa jumping on her than tickling her. " Want to help me give your sister a wedgie Sean?" Asks Prue.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 4:10 am

Yeah he said rushing to the sofa and jumping on it, he helped tickle Melinda then he reached behind her and gave her a wedgie. Yay we did it aunt Prue!!!! he said hugging his aunt, then he got back to Melinda and tickled her some more.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Melinda   Big Trouble - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2009, 3:35 am

Melinda looked at her brother. " NO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STOP IT!! ITS TICKLISH!! NOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA!!"

Prue smiled and nodded. " Yes we did. Give up little girl."

Melinda jumped on her brother when he wasnt looking and tickled him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2009, 11:34 am

Sean started kicked and laugh when Melinda started to tickle him Aunt Prue help me she's tickeling me I need back up ahahaah!!! he said laughing and kicking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Trouble   Big Trouble - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Trouble
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGC :: Basket-
Jump to: