RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A day to remember (Paige)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

A day to remember (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 7:16 pm

Sean arrived at magic school pissed off, since him and his aunt Paige had been figthing since she's been trying to discipline him due to the fact that Piper was going through so many things and Sean wasn't making them any better, he was being very selfish.

Paige grounded him before he got to school. And said that if he tried anything else she was actually going to spank him. Sean didn't believe she would but then again she orbed him to mount everest. When she said she would but he wasn't sure about it. But he was planning to get back at her for grounding but it's going to far even for him.

He was wearing his short blue jeans, and his light blue shirt and some sneakers. He walked into the classroom and like always the blackboard had that thing that rolled from the top covering it Sean forgets the name. But what was behind was the most OUTRAGOUS thing any kid will ever see of Head mistress Paige. Sean had snuck in the night before and put up embarrasing pictures of Paige, and some embarrasing stories plus the most secretive pages of her diary decorated every inch of the black board. Something that even Paige won't like not one bit.

Not only is he embarrasing himself for being so rebelious but what he just did and posted her most secret feelings on a board for everyone to read, a note was in the center 'love Sean let's see you do something now auntie Paige, what you got?' a picture of a hand sticking out the middle finger was drawn in the note.

He could hear her footsteps coming it was his aunt. He knew that once she found out she would kick the entire class out except for Sean it's like a sixth sense. But what was going to happen inside the soundproof door after it was shut, is probably one of the most intense and painful conversation with his aunt Paige.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Melinda   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 11:51 pm

Piper walked into the classroom holding Melinda's hand. It was her first day of school and Piper was going to make it count.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 12:01 am

Sean awaited patiently for his aunt to comeback to class. And begin the yellind or at least the class.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Melinda   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 6:21 pm

Melinda runs to her brother as Piper smiles and watches the two happily. Than looks around the class to see all the talent being displayed, when she heard Paige walk into the classroom and shush everyone. Piper walks to the door and waves bye whispering hello to Paige.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 4:37 pm

Paige smiled and waved back at her sister.She was in somewhat of a good mood and didn't want it to be messed up by a bunch of noisy kids.
"As you see, I, the head of Magic School is taking over a short period of class for our teacher of absence." she brought her eyes over the class"Now if everyone would quiet down I'm calling out the atendance.If here say present,if not, dont talk."She nodded as quite a few heard her out and took roll.Wow!How could a bunch of kindergarden and first students be of nuisance?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 4:44 pm

Sean smiled at his aunt who entered the classroom, he smiled at the reaction the students had. "Here." He said when she called his name and looked at the board behind her. "Ms. Halliwell, somebody wrote you something on the board.?" Sean pointed out, to the blind the backboard had.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 6:14 pm

Paige corrected her nephew "Ms. Mattews, Halliwell's fine." she looked at the chalk board but didn't catch what her nephew was showing her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 6:40 pm

Sean being the smart kid he was put the pictures and other embarrasing stuff about Paige on the opposite side to the chalk noard he got up, without his aunt's permission and flipped the chalkboard to the blackboard where all her pictures where displayed for everyone else to watch. "See there." He said as all the little kids bursted into laugther seeing pictures of a former respected teacher become no more than joke in their eyes. "See auntie they love you." He said sarcastically sitting in his desk.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Melinda   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2008, 2:21 am

Melinda sat up in her chair trying to wave her small arms up to say that she was in. She wasnt sure if she should talk or not being more scared of her first day of school than anyone else. Especially as her Auntie was the teacher she had a feeling she would be embaressed first. Than as all the children were laughter she screamed scared as her heart went super fast she fell off her chairs. " Oww." starts to cry.
" MOMMYYYYYYY!!!"
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2008, 3:04 pm

Paige gave Sean an evil eye "You can try this nonsense with anyone else, But NOT with me!" she looked over at Melinda who had fallen and ripped the pictures from the board.She lifted Melinda into her arms to calm her down "Melinda, sweet niece of mine," she sat her in the teachers rolling chair "She is the queen of this class, whomever OBEYS! she looked toward Sean,knowing her nephew was just trying to show off. "will receive a reward.Whomever DISOBEYS! her eyes nailed on Sean "will be turned into a frog."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2008, 5:55 pm

Sean didn't say anything to his aunt, but looked at her somewhat confused at turning him into a toad comment. " you wouldn't" Sean getting up from his chair, and staring at his aunt upset, "no fair why is she queen, this is fucking bullshit!!!!" a gasp was let out by some of his classmates "he should get suspended right ms. Matthew Halliwell." Suggested a kid, " shut up! Sean yelled at him, he went over and punched him in the face the kid fell backwards and started to cry on the floor. Sean went to hit him again
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 12:32 am

"HOOK!" with a small sway of the hand Paige sent Sean flying onto a nearby hook. "I think the discipline Phoebe put out was worth while." she shrugged and smiled.This time he hung from his pants upsidedown "Ha ha," she said sarcastically.Then turning to her desk she imprinted her signature on two referrals and a suspension, ten days.It's sad but she didn't want to see the little critter at all. 'I know, I know he's my nephew. But what can I say, he deserves a day in hell. hehe evil much? ' she thought writing down the suspension 'I love being the bad witch, ' she giggled to herself with a shrug ' Mess with Paige, You get back rage.' she smiled and walked behind her desk swaying as she repeated this over and over i her head 'Hmm it rhymes.For once, I actually was able to rhyme.' she thought surprised.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 3:33 am

Before Sean knew it he was looking at his aunt upside down and felt he was hooked on something. "put me down!!! he orbed off and landed on the floor, he stood up the kids stop laughing as soon as he straigthen out, he went to his desk and notice a paper that was a test, he looked at it *what the hell is this? Wait a test nooo! The one aunt Paige has been telling him to study for awhile.* he satdown realizing he wasn't ready for a test, so he satdown and began.

The room was quiet for awhile maybe and hour past by everyone had turn in their test and gone to lunch Sean was the only one left in the room. He walked to see Paige waiting for him he handed the paper and let it land on the desk. He knew she always checked his paper first so he satdown waiting for her, to review he only wrote his name and answer to or 3 question but they were still wrong.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 4:33 pm

Piper walked in with Prue. " Times up. Time to go home honey." Piper picks Sean up in her arms.
Prue had Melinda in hers. " How's it going Paige?" Hugs her sister.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 6:12 pm

Sean looked at his mom when she picked him up "mommy! We have to wait for aunt Paige to review my test before we can go. he said pointing to his aunt and smiling at her realizing that he did bad on the test and his smile went away in the blink of an eye. He wasn't going to be happy at all plus his behavior in class was very bad, he was dead when his mom found out.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 11:50 pm

Paige looked at Sean for a moment "Oh, everythings great." she smiled at her sister.Just then a small girl from the class who sat in the back and kept all to herself but watched all the time came alongside Paige and looked up at her "No it wasn't... he-" she pointed to Sean.Paige quickly pulled a candy from her desk and spun around to the young girl "Want a lollipop?" she handed it to her and smiled big.The girl skipped out and Paige 'That was close.' she thought let out a sigh "So... oh yeah, Melinda was great. Actually she was queen of the classroom." Paige pulled another candy from her desk "You get chocolate," she smiled "Shh, don't tell anyone " she snuggled it in Melinda's pocket.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 5:42 pm

Sean looked at his aunt Paige and couldn't believe she was sticking up for him. He started using telepathy, he knew she was up to something, *Aunt Paige how come you didn't tell on me, I mean I was bad and I misbehave, I saw you write something and put it in your desk what gives?* he thought to her while in his mothers arms.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 1:22 am

'Well what can I say everyone has there bad days. Don't we all?' she thought and smiled at her nephew 'Now let's get the hell outta' here. Before I really tell your side of the story.' she smiled knowing her sisters couldn't tell nothing of what she was saying mentally. Maybe Prue could.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 4:31 pm

*ok, but aunt Paige, are you going to punish me later for my behavior.* he thought looking somewhat sad about it even though he knew he deserved it. *Aunt Paige I'm sorry for the way I behave.* he said trying to make up for what he did in class. Even though I'm sorry doesn't cut punching a kid in the face and making him cry like hell.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 12:27 am

Paige knew even if her nephew was clear on his appology he'd continue with his bad deeds.In order to stop the bad behavior little by little there had to be punishment each and every time.Or he'll think sorry was sly a get away.Not that he'd really meant it. "I don't know.That I have to think about." It may be about time Paige started to be the cool aunt in the beginning as if she'd leave the situation alone but turn around at the end with telling Piper.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 6:54 am

Piper held Sean and was watching there weird eyesites that were going on. It was as if Paige and Sean just stood there staring at each other like they had never seen the likes of each other before. Like it was the first time they met. Piper clapped her hands loudly. " OKAY THAN! are we done stairing at each other? or are we planning on going to the museum next. Common move it! " Takes Melinda's hand. " Common baby. Were going home." Looks at Paige suspiciously.
" Me and you we need to talk. At home." Piper was eying Paige. She didnt know what went on but she wanted to talk to Paige either way and it was about Sean.

Prue smiled and picked Melinda up in her arms meeting Patty on the way out. " Hey were heading home. Do you mind if i borrow your angel?"

Piper smiles " Sure. Although id wish you would take the other one off my hands for a bit so i can get that " Thing" delt with." She was hinting about Leo.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 5:57 am

Sean jumped and smiled at his aunt not saying anything "patty!!!! Hi. he said smiling at her and orbing off his mothers arms, and hugged Patty, smiling at her he looked at his aunt Paige. He moved a little *Aunt Paige can we talk in your room.[/b] he thought to her, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 2:45 am

Paige nodded 'Why not,' she thought. 'Gee all of a sudden he's nice to me?What is this Phantom of the Opera?' she thought to herself.Then she smiled at Piper. "Let's go home. I'm starving. I'll order pizza?" Paige wanted to hurry home.She was curious about what was running through Sean's mind. 'Err this mind thing sure can give you a headache.' She pounded her hand on her head then looked at Piper and threw her hand at her side.Knowing her sister already found her suspicious 'Id hate to be an empath.'

Last edited by xpaigexwitch on Thu 16 Oct 2008, 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 2:45 am

Piper laughs and throws her hand around Paige. " Beat your thankful that you mastered your sensing right? Or that would be a pain in the butt!" Piper smiles at her sister. " Im hungry. Wanna leave Phoebe with the kids for a night?" Piper was hoping it would be a yes she really needed to get out.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 10:06 pm

"Yeah I think shell get a kick." Paige smiled and chuckled "Wonder what the world has to offer." Paige swong her arm across her sisters shoulder as well.

Last edited by xpaigexwitch on Sat 18 Oct 2008, 1:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day to remember (Paige)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next