RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A day to remember (Paige)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 5:13 am

Sean glared at Paige for a minute then frowned not saying a word or using telepathy, He orbed to the manor in Paige's room and sat on the bed seeing blue lights, he knew it was her. " aunt Paige what are you planning? I mean you don't say anything to mom and you gave the girl a lollypop and one to Melinda and....... No!!! Aunt Paige you can't please, No!!! Not the magical bootcamp I'll go insane. and what's magical bootcamp you may ask, well it's a place Sean only been too one other time, it's a place that Paige is the head off in there, it's the opposite of magic school. They tell you what to do and you do it or else, and the last time he disobeyed, Paige took a belt to Seans rear for not listening, it's like she went from cool teacher in Magic School to, someone from hell who always had a belt in her hands. And there was one problem since Sean was the only one that was ever that bad she would have him all to herself. And since he was suspended anyways it didn't matter. He was in there for the long haul. "pleeeeassseee noooo! he said recalling the whooping she gave him for not following orders. He fell back on the bed and looked at the ceiling dreading the words that would come out his aunts mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 1:28 am

'Good idea.Just throw him inbetween bars and never have to worry again. Hehe.' Paige rubbed her hands together 'Wait.' Paige grins 'What am I doing?' Paige sighs "You dont--" Paige struggled "You dont have to go to magical bootcamp." she stuck her tongue out at him finding the idea of bootcamp to be so much better than her previous plan."But!That doesnt mean Im letting you get away with anything." She orbed out to Piper sticking her tongue at her nephew again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:35 am

Sean heard the struggle she had in her voice and shot up and straigthen out almost immediatly, Really I don't have too, yay.... what do you mean hey wait... he didn't get to finish as she stuck her tongue out at him and orbbed away to his mom. *no fair aunt Paige, can't you just forget what happened, and pretend like nothing happened? What exactly are you going to do with me anyway?* he used telepathy again. He was lying on her bed
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 1:15 am

Paige walked alongside Piper "SHUT IT! Get out of my head!" She yelled aloud then looked shockingly at her sister "It's just the charges. They never know when to shut up."
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 2:32 am

Piper smiled at Paige almost jumping when Paige decided to blurt out her charges. Piper grinned, " So you having as much trouble as Leo is with me? Cause i swear if he doesnt get that im in freakin anger right now he will get it!" Piper looked up to the sky. " HEAR THAT! IF YOU DONT GET HOME SOON DONT COME HOME! IVE HAD IT!" Piper swished her hair not meaning to say that but her head felt like it would explode if she didnt. " Drinks?" Piper suggested.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 3:48 am

Sean ran downstairs hearing his mom scream I'm downstairs see mommy. he said looking at her and then looked at his aunt. *no I won't stop until you tell me ok.* he thought to her with a mean look on his face.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 12:06 am

Outside Magic School

"Yes ma'am!" Paige smiled at her sister. 'If you dont stop thinking I'll make sure you suffer.That means worse then Mount Everest.' she mentally spoke back to Sean

Manor

Meanwhile, Phoebe came up behind her nephew and grabbed him in her arms "Hey Handsome." She smiled blowing his stomach "Wheres Melinda?Mel?!Sweetie?!"

Occ Everyones in Magic School. Except for Phoebe and Melinda?But Prue, Piper, and Paige were going out :]
Theyre somewhat outside of Magic School
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 4:44 am

Sean *whatever you can't do worst then everest I would like to see you try, what are you gonna hang by my undewear from a tree haha* he thought to her when he was cut off feeling his aunt pick him up and blow on his belly ahaahhaha aunt phoebe stop! Ahaha he said laughing when she did he smiled I haven't seen her. he said noticing his sister wasn't around.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Melinda   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 4:28 am

Melinda was alone in magic school now. She started to cry and closed the door behind her in the class room. Than moving her hand she brought the book of shadows to her, as she was a fast learner and often immatated what her aunts did she learned quick. Melinda read a spell not knowing what it would do and in a matter of time there she stood, older, different looking.

Piper smiled at Paige. " Ya seriously i need a drink." When they arrived at P3, Piper took a seat with Paige and ordered them both some alchol. She took a deep breath. " What am i going to do about him?" Talking about Sean.

Prue smiled at Phoebe and Sean than walked into magic school looking for Melinda. " MEL! MELINDA!!" Patty was near her. When she spotted a young lady. " Umm. Excuse me. Im looking for a young girl, about this tall. Brown hair, brown eyes. She was crying."

Melinda smiled. " Well.. Whats the need? im sure shes around somewhere. Keep looking." Pats Prue on the back before walking away and orbing.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 4:25 pm

Phoebe held Sean in her arms then sat him down on the couch "Okay, Im not gonna panic.Im just going to tell my sisters that I lost my niece because I was too busy BEING AN IRRESPONSIBLE ADULT." She walked back and fourth infront of her nephew "Where could she be?" She stopped and looked at Sean "Where were you guys?Just now?When I was here?Was Melinda there?"
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 4:33 pm

Paige hated being a whitelighter at this point.She couldnt stand having listened to Seans chit chat all day.Looking at her sister she hadnt really thought about what she said "Kill him." Paige gaged as she was just starting to take a drink.She realized what shed said.Paige coughed and cleared her throat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 5:31 pm

How should I know? I wasn't looking for her? You tickled me, and blew on my belly, that's my weakness. No fair!!!! I'm gonna get you back. I just had a fight with Paige I told her what was she gonna hang by my underwear from a tree! Ahahaha I find that funny Paige, what a joke. Anyway you're not an irresponsable adult, you're a good adult. We just have to find Mel. he said reinstating the obvious. He looked at her getting up from the couch and pacing back and forth with Phoebe.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2008, 11:02 pm

"What are you doing buddy?" She looked down at her nephew as he was paceing. "Were wasting time... You think doing this is gonna make her appear just instantly?" She grinned "No, its gonna make matters worse." She threw her hands up to her face "I wish it were that easy."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 4:18 am

what do you expect me to do, aunt Phoebe your the one with the street smarts use them he said as he stopped pacing behind Phoebe and satdown. whatt about calling for a lost witch spell maybe that'll work. he said getting up from the couch.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 8:15 pm

Piper walked downstairs. " Okay. Whats going on? " Saying sarcastically as if she knew it would be a family joke or another demon attack on Sean.

Prue put her hands to her mouth. Gasping. " Where is she than?" Using telekinesis to take the book and look for spells.
" Imagine. What if she looks different."

Underwold

( Grown up Melinda)

Walks through the underworld wiping her hair back and crossing her arms. " This place gives me the creeps." Melinda looks and sees demons appear and reappear as if a gathering where expected. When Barbus shows up.

Barbus: " ARE YOU STUPID?! Theres a way to get to them... YOUR doing it all Wrong. Its not through the head. Its through the heart."
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 1:33 am

Phoebe threw her hands from her face and smiled "Thats a great idea.Why couldnt I think of that?" Phoebe started to the stairs but turned back seeing her sister walking down them "How about a quick potion instead?" She smiled at her sister knowing shes gonna get it "Piper.. hunny.. Well you see Sean here is having a seizure," She gave her nephew a look which said <b>just fake the seizure</b> and smiled back at Piper "So I the responsible adult," she cackled knowing that she was far from responsible
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 2:04 am

"was going to expose Sean to a spell and end his problems." Phoebe smiled knowing her sister had false belief.She could see it in her face "So can we stop the chit chat so I can make a spell to bring-- cure Seans seizure."
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 2:17 am

Piper looked at Phoebe with a nod of curiouslity. Piper knew that Phoebe was up to something she just couldnt figure it all out yet but she would get it soon enough. Piper trusted Phoebe so she gave in. " Fine, but make it snappy. I dont want everyone in the family to be jinxing others now Phoebe."

Underworld

Melinda walked over to Barbus who turned and smiled. " Well what do we have here?"

Melinda: " Hello. Im a charmed child. You are?"

Barbus: " This is going to be too easy.." Mutters under his breath. " A demon. One who knows who you are and knows everything about where you were from. See your parents and aunts we go way back." Barbus grins. " However your not leaving here."

Melinda: " Oh i think i am." Melinda uses telekinesis on Barbus throwing him back when he moves his hand and her power didnt get to him. " Oh no."

Barbus: " Thats it feed me your fear."

Melinda: " YA RIGHT!" Melinda trys orbing but it doesnt work. Using her powers they seem to be in frozen mode when Barbus red her fear.

Barbus: " Your worst fear is that something will harm you and there will be no way out. Not even for your parents. That you will loose everything." Barbus smiled with trickery. " I can work with that." Demons appeared around Melinda and one shot a fireball at her making her hit the wall hard.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 6:06 am

Sean faked the seizure using telepathy on his aunt, * you owe me aunt Phoebe.* he said thought to her as soon as his mom bought it, he teleported to the attic, and waited for Phoebe. He was done faking it and now he was waiting for a plan of action.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 5:05 am

Piper sat in the attic stairing into space. Than snapping out of it she looked at her sisters.
" Paige. Phoebe. Where is Melinda?"

Underworld

Melinda got up as quickly as she could. " Will see about that!" blasting the demons backwards as more came in there spots. Fireballs came towards her and she orbed them at the demons. Smiling at Barbus. " It appears my fear is not working."

Barbus: " They always work.."

Melinda nodded. " Not this time." Turns and uses telekinesis to throw Barbus and a few other demons when she saw a darklighter arrow coming and orbed out just in time to miss it. She stuck her tongue out and than fell as it had hit her in the arm. Barbus appeared behind her grabbing her and moving his hand over her head.

" I SEE IT!" Melinda saw her family being attacked massively now. It was in the manor. Demons, as well as the source were all planning a huge attack. Powers flying here and there left and right. It blasted her aunts backwards hitting against various objects. Than the source appeared and started to electricute Phoebe until she bleed horribly. Still trying to fight but it was worthless. Paige was against more than one demon. Demons were throwing fire, and energy balls at her. Punching her badly until Paige couldnt bare but fight anymore. Prue seemed to be lost gone.. Missing. Piper ran into the room and the source turned to her while Phoebe was down and threw her into glass. Everywhere glass. Melinda than saw herself walking into a house where all her family was dead. Each one at the sources hands.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 3:32 am

Sean was in the atttic wondering what the heck was taking phoebe so long that she wasnt showing up. He looked around and wondered where was Melinda and was she ok. Since she was missing for awhile, he was worried he just didnt want to show it.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Underworld   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 1:45 am

Melinda finally got her strength and orbed out of Barbus's arms and started blasting him back repeatedly until he couldnt so much as try to get up. " LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE BARBUS!!" Yells and Clones herself and kicks Barbus in the stomach blood shoots out of his mouth onto the floor infront of Melinda. Although he was still laughing at her fear. She went to orb out again when she was shot from behind with a darklighter arrow. She hit her head on the hard rocky floor going unconscious. While Barbus got up and slowly walked over to her body. Demons were sent to the manor.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 3:37 am

Attic

Phoebe looked at Piper "Melinda?Well you see what happened was.." Phoebe started off "She's gone." she sighed "I know you hate me?Id hate myself right now." She grinned "My vibes telling me shes okay." And that spell I was working on?Thats not for Sean, Its for Melinda" "So Im gonna get back to that-" She starts to walk over to the book when demons appear "Woah!"

Paige came up the stairs "Am I missing something?" She stops and looks up when she sees demons "Company?"
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2008, 2:13 am

Turns at the demon. " NO!!" Goes to blast the demon when another appears behind her and throws her at the wall.
" AH!" Piper hits the wall turning on the floor. " IM DOWN!" The same demon that appeared behind Piper threw a fireball at Phoebe. The second demon behind Paige shot a darklighter arrow at Paige. Prue ran upstairs. Astralling and kicking the demon. " LEAVE THEM!!" Prue turns when she sees someone darker appearing which throws her with his hand. It was the source.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2008, 4:29 am

It was the source, as they were being attack Sean watched his mom get hurt and his aunts, get beat up. Seans rage was sky rocketing and the manor started to shake like crazy as the house fell apart roof falling to pieces furniture the rooms. It shocked the demons. Get Lost!!!!!!! he yelled kicking the source straight out the house and sensding him flying into a mountain away from the house. He pointed his finger at the demons and shocked them all as they did. Seans powers went back to normal. But he fell to the floor unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day to remember (Paige)   A day to remember (Paige) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day to remember (Paige)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next