RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to class

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats
Stats: 1

New to class - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:30 pm

"Umm winner... which would be... me is going to receive a nice dish aside from actual dinner." Phoebe knew she'd lose the bet and wanted to celebrate this day as Paige's.Although Piper could use a little cheering up.Phoebe decided to make that a big occasion which they'd all plan together.But knowing Piper she may not be all excited, mentally "Made by me. Although I WILL be cooking dinner tonight.And let someone have a little leisure time." Phoebe looked at Piper remembering her promise to help her sister.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 2:00 pm

Paige smiled at her sister I think I'll pass remember the last time you made a 'special dish' Sean went to the bathroom all day, I can't say I'm any better either she shrugged maybe she'll come up with something else for the winner.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 2:23 am

"Yeah... true... I know I cant cook.But remember when Cole was here?" She smiled "Remember?" She hit Piper's leg playfully. Phoebe looked at Prue "I think you heard the story?Bewitched? Samantha?Grams cursed ring... " I knew how to cook then and I'm sure my techniques still rely now." Phoebe stated know she was a horrible cook "I still remember that song. I'm making soup for Cole, he'll eat it in a bowl.I guess my new-" Phoebe cut herself off seeing everyones expression "Right."
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 2:53 am

" Ive known you for your whole LIFE! You cant Cook!" Piper smiled. " I might as well make something." Pushes Paige playfully. " Hey im not in that bad of a mood." Sticks her toungue out.

Prue smiles. " Good. Cause that means TICKLE MONSTER!" Grabs Phoebe remembering when Phoebe was little she started to tickle Phoebe like Phoebe tickled Sean.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 9:13 pm

"Oh My God!Oh My God... Prue..." Phoebe laughed loudly.She threw herself back onto the couch as her sister tickled her "Hel..." she trailed off unable to stop the laughter.Her face now red.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 5:29 am

Paige smile and stuck her tongue out back at Piper. well I'm glad that your cooking, Phoebe's cooking will send someone to the grave and mine will put someone in a comma. Come to think of it no wonder we spend so much money on take out at P3. she said smiling and laughing seeing Prue tickle Phoebe. She looked at Piper and smiled.

Sean who was sleeping soundly awoke, he felt strange something was off he could feel his body going through mood swings. The room was twisting and getting blurry, he didn't know what the hell was going on. He tried to get up and fell to the floor with a loud smack on the floor. He felt dizzy and his body wasn't responding correctly.

Paige heard the noise and got up "did you guys hear that. she said shushing Prue and Phoebe.

Sean walked to the door and managed to lean on it, he pushed himself of his body sweaty he felt hot, and his stomach was like world war 2 his vision was blurry. "mommy! he had no voice, he didn't even hear himself say mommy. He turned the knob and tried to walk out but his body motioned foward slamming hard on the floor. Sean past out.

Paige heard the noise, and rushed out only to find Sean lying on the ground past out. "Sean!!! PIPER, PRUE, PHOEBE!!!! She yelled holding Seans head on her lap and fixing his bodys position. Seeing her sisters where coming "He past out, he's got a very high fever, Sean honey wake up.

Sean didn't move or react. He was just lying there unconscious.

Paiges instinct kicked in, She motioned her hand and hovered it over her nephew, light began to appear and she tried to heal him. "It's not working... how are my powers not working on him!!! Sean please wake up... she began to tear as the tears flow down her face and landed on Sean he was still unconscious.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 1:05 am

Phoebe plopped down on her knees next to her sister.She pushed her hair quickly behind her ear as it flew directly in her face. "Time for cpr.The witch way doesnt work maybe the mortal way will." Phoebe pitched Seans nose and then took the next step.She listened for a pulse "Hes alive.Hes deafinetely alive." Phoebe placed her hands one ontop of the other and used them as paddles "Youre- not- leaving- me." She started from the beginning pitching his nose.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:47 am

Paige was worried looking at her nephew like this, she pushed her back as it was getting in the way. Come one Sean wake up.

Sean's body was reacting to the pressure, when she pinched his nose again and finished a second time, Sean turned and coughed blood a lot of it. His body shook, he couldn't get up he tried. And fell in the puddle of his own blood.

Oh my God Sean!!!! Paige placed his head on her lap again and wiped the blood from his face with her hand. She stroked him gently, Sean were here, your not going to die ok!!!! You'll be fine.

Sean's eyes opened to the sound of his aunt voice, he spoke but nothing was heard but he mouth "Doctor Fiona." He past out again.

Paige read his lips, Doctor Fiona who's that. Sean honey.... we have to find that doctor. she said looking at her sisters, she handed Sean to Phoebe, she rushed to the closet and got 2 towels one for Sean and one for the blood he coughed up. She wrapped him in the towel leaving his head uncovered, trying to keep him protected from the nights cold was their first priority, they couldn't just orb to the hospital, they were gonna have to take the long way. Paige rushed downstairs and grabbed her purse a long with her coat and keys to her car. She turned it on and honk the horn to the car for them to hurry.

Sean shivered and looked like he was mumbling until his mouth drooled blood, he was getting worse. He needed a doctor named Fiona to see him.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 2:38 am

Piper scooped Sean into her arms and tried warming him by moving her arms up and down his and holding him close in her jacket she kissed her son. " Your going to be okay. Your doing great." Piper rushed into the car.

Prue looked shocked grabbing Phoebes arm and pulling her along. " This is bad."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 4:24 am

Paige hurried them she popped the door open on boths sides of the car as Piper entered followed by his sisters as they entered she slammed the doors, and put the car in reverse and pulled out the driveway and straigthen out and put the car on drive and drove around 60 mph almost 90 mph. She pulled up into the hospital, almost crashing the fence the car rocked foward and then back.

what don't look at me like that lets go. she said pushing everyone out the car. Paige rushed infront and held the doors open for them to go through as they did. Paige rushed up to the emergency counter excuse me is there a Doctor Fiona in? I need her to see my nephew. the nurse look at her and stumbled between words. why yes. She a hold on... she picked up the phone.

Paige was getting an aggravated look on her face she didn't feel like waiting.

A blonde lady about 5'9, blue eyes, in good physical condition, walked up next to Paige holding a clipboard and put it down. She turned to see his all the patients she had to take she let out a sigh. so many children. she looked at Paige who looked really frustrated. what's the matter?

Paige looked at the lady she was wearing regular jeans and a normal shirt. My nephew he's very sick he coughed up blood. and can't move at all.

She looked really interested in what she had said who's your nephew? she said looking at her seriously.

Paige pointed to Piper in a chair and Sean wrapped up in her arms.

She walked over and touched Sean who was burning, what he's super hot. Get him out of the coat now! she took it off without even asking Piper. My name is doctor Fionna. she commented to Piper grabbing Sean out of her arms. I need you to come with me. Hurry she said taking Sean up in her arms. and moved past the emergency swinging doors, she walked passing a couple of doors and went into a room and close the door behind all of them as they entered. She placed him on the bed and called for a nurse. Who came right away I need a shot for him give me a diazpherma and mix it with an antipepcid acid, with a sephelin. Now! she said looking at the nurse.

She rushed out the room, Paige looked at the doctor. what the heck is that going to do to him?

She turned to look at Sean as she was getting blood from him, looking at Paige and everyone else in the room. well the shot is to control his body as it self destructing itself. The diazpherma will control his nerves and calm them down the antipeptid acid will stop his stomach juices and other bodily fluids from going out of control. Sephelin will stop him from feeling anxiety which make it easier to work with him. but we need to find a medicine quick otherwise he will die, I'm glad you caught me otherwise he would be doomed. I barely see cases like these there very rare. the nursegave her the needle and walked out. She gave Sean the shot and moved away, to make an anylisis of Seans blood.

Seans eyes opened but he didn't register the room he was somewhat in a daze and past out again.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:29 pm

Phoebe had her hands over her mouth the whole time.Not once did she smile.She gaged and turned her head in the opposite direction as Doctor Fiona took the blood.She held onto Prue "I think I'm going to be sick." She waited till the doctor walked away "Why couldnt we just examine the book.I mean its like an open encyclopedia.This cant consist of personal gain." She squinted at Piper and Prue knowing they werent agreeing.She stuck her tongue at Piper "Right Paige?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 12:02 am

Paige looked at her sister and didn't say anything, the doctor returned shortly after the analisis was completed she had a very worried look on her face. what is is? Is everything ok Fiona?

Fiona looked at Paige and read the paper on the clipboard well according to the sample we got off your nephew, his bodys white cells aren't functioning properly and there helping the disease, I have a question do any of you have AIDs?

No none of us do were completely sure Paige said defensevely.

That's odd HIV is the only disease that I know that can be doing this, the other symptons he has are from a very rare disease only found in Africa and third world countries? How in the world did he catch a disease that rare is beyond luckily it has a cure give me a moment. she walked out the room again.

AIDS Sean is too young for that that's not possible is it? I mean he doesn't even know what sex is let alone have it. she said disguted and appaled by the whole situation.

The doctor returned, she pulled a needle and made sure it was working properly, she inserted into Sean arms, sending the medicine flowing through his vanes. She stood up and walked over to a chair, he won't be coughing up blood anymore or have a fever the problem is the aids or whatever is hurting his immune system. she said seriously.

Paige looked pissed by the fact the doctor didn't take her word. Piper say something...Phoebe. she was pissed.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 12:21 am

Phoebe laughed "I find that you havent spent enough time with your nephew... if knows things.Trust me he knows..." she listened to the doctor and Paige speak "Fiona-" Phoebe widened her eyes briefly by her mistake "Doctor Fiona, we... niether one of us in this family have aids okay?Because niether one of us are playmates.We are very careful with whom we sleep... Which is obviously none of your buisness." she smiled "Thank you for your help. I am very pleased that we got to meet you and work with you today.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 12:41 am

Fionna looked at Phoebe somewhat offended she chuckled a bit and then smiled. I can understand that, but the fact remains this child's white cell defense is deteorating and there's no answe to his- she was cut off by the noise a machine made Sean had no pulse. It was gone, She rushe to a speaker in a wall I need a defibilator!!! Now!!!! no sooner that she asked for it it was there another nurse was there to help she opened his shirt and put gel on the pads. Clear she shocked Sean briefly using the pads.

Sean body leaped and came back down on the bed. A pulse appeared on the machine then it exploded.

Fionna couldn't believe it. oh no. she said rushing to Sean and grabbing his wrist he still had a pulse. he s alive. Somebody better talk I don't know what the hell is going on but if he dies I'm holding you responsable. Fionna loved her job she's never lost anyone in this job and she wasn't about to start now. [B] well she was angry that nobody had an answer to Seans predicament.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2008, 10:26 pm

Phoebes smile faded.She watched D. Fiona and her eyes became wide while the machine exploded before her eyes. "How are you gonna expect that we know?Aren't you a doctor?!DO SOMETHING!" Phoebe heard complete silence and watched her nephew.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 5:08 am

Excuse me Fiona a nurse said walking in I think you should have a look at this. she said walking towards her, Fiona nodded and left Sean he was fine for now.

Paige rushed to feel her nephews wrist he had a pulse. He was fine. I can't stand her she said looking at her sisters.

Fiona returned with a vile in her hands, she took a syringe needle, and sucked the liwuid inside into the needle and injected Sean. well I'm glad to say it wasn't HIV. I apologize no sleep and a really bad child push my nerves more than they should I'm sorry I doubted you..... but your nephew is far from, well according to what the nurse came to me, it was poison something that had to be ingested I'm guessing someone is after your son or, tried to kill one of you with a drink or something and your son drank or ate it by accident, We'll work on our end to come up with an antidote in the meantime, please who ever the person is find them and fast we don't have much time. she took one last glance at Sean before bringing new equipment and a lot of liquids in viles a microscope to analyze Sean's blood sample and a quick meal for her.

Paige looked at her and squinted her eyes trying to think of anyone who would try to poison them, like that. I accept your apology, we'll find him or her and kick their ass. she said looking pissed.

Sean had a steady pulse but showed no signs of waking up.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 4:21 am

Piper stood there shocked the whole time. Stairing only at her son as if amazed that anything like that could ever happen so him. Not since she took care of him, it was she who looked after his food, his drinks, his life. Piper was shocked and did not no but she felt froozen to the spot. Her eyes pouring with tears as the nurse was running left, right, and center for her son. All she could think of was " Please let him be alive. Please." Piper licked her lips before loosing it and crying.
" LEO! LEOOOOOOO!!" Piper ran over to her son. " Your going to be okay baby. I promise." Piper put her head on his chest and kissed his wrists.

Prue hugged Paige and Phoebe stepping back not sure what to do but giving Piper sometime with her son.
" What now? Whats the plan?" Prue was asking for suggestions. " " One of us has to go back to the manor. Melinda is not safe there alone, and there might be another attack. Whoever is left should help figure this mess out and since you can orb i think its best Paige if you go and will call if needed."
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 4:49 pm

Phoebe looked at Paige "She's just doing her job." She listened to Dr. Fiona very carefully when she came back in "Poison?" Phoebe said softly in disbelief.Her eyes shot directly at the floor as she thought about who it could be.All arrows pointed directly at Cole.A tear roamed down her eye and she shook her head thinking harder "No." Someone else.It had to be the Seer she tried to find a way to kill the Source and was after Cole.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 5:03 pm

It was just impossible to be Cole.He hadnt touched any food, drinks nothing.And if hed do anything itd be trying get her back.As if hed lost her in the first place.Phoebe was knocked from thoughts when her sister hugged her.She teared more in her comfort.Phoebe felt for Sean as well as Cole.She looked at her sister "If Paige is right- and Cole comes---" she sighed "I'll confront him about the situation." She looked down at her hands then at Prue "He knows who it is." She looked at Paige and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 5:50 pm

D. Fiona looked at Piper who was on her son listening to his heartbeat and kissing his wrist, her heart was breaking on the inside but she had to do this, Piper! I need you to move over we need to filter his blood through a machine it won't stop all the poison just some and buy us more time. she said plunging into Seans arms. And letting his blood flow to a small tube into the filter and through another tube into his other arm. As the blood pumped you could see the black poison in his blood moving about it was a lot more than what Fiona expected.

But this wasn't meant to heal him just buy time. ok let's see. she said pulling a vile full of a fresh blood sample.

And putting a drop onto a magnifying glasses for microscope and putting it into the display to examine it. She looked at it and examine it very closely. After a few minutes she stood up oh no!! This isn't good, everyone get out now!!!! she said rushing the nurses and pushing Piper and her sisters out the door, and slamming the door shot. We have a problem that's not a regular poison Sean has it's an experimental biological weapon, I don't know who the hell is after you, but this is going to far. I'm gonna call a couple of my old friends from the army we need their help. Do not go in there no matter what. We need to find a deactivation, program for that poison. Or should I say weapon. It's not your regular poison that so called 'poison' was used in the gulf war, as part of human experiments they had going on back in those days, but to actually try this is insanity that weapon is programm to anhilate the carrier then kill the people after its done by transforming into an airborne virus. It's unstoppable. Whoever did this is going PAY!!!!![ b] Fiona was pissed.

She walked away, to make some phone calls.

Sean awoke he looked around all of a sudden his body shook making the machines shake. [B] Mommmmyyyy!!!!!
he yelled looking at his mom and stretching his hand he started to cry seeing her so far away, blood came out his mouth and he passed out.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 8:20 pm

Piper fought against the nurse trying to get to her son. " No. Let go of me! Let go!" Piper was pushed out and when the door was slammbed into her face she cried. Punching the door. " LET ME IN DAMMNIT!! THATS MY SON!!! THATS MY SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!" Piper was getting pissed. " PAIGE! LEO!! GET ME IN THERE NOW!!" Blasting the door down she runs at Sean grabbing a cloth and cleaning the blood. " Your not going to die! NO! fight it!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 11:59 pm

Sean was past out in the bed, his pulse was still there just weak.

Fiona heard the explosion and came bursting in, The hell are you doing get away from him. she yeled pulling Piper away with another nurse, and forced Piper out the room. The sealed the door, with some kind of reinforced plastic. To not let his germs out or let her in.

Fiona left to make some phone calls.

Piper Paige held her sister as she was in pain for her son.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 2:22 am

" LET ME IN!! WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!! THATS MY SON!! PAIGE ORB US IN!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!"
Piper was screaming whatever came to mind in a hurt and angered tone.

Prue looked at the two. Than fainted onto a sofa as she used her astral self to go see Sean. She was taking up all her strength on purpose.

" troubled blood with sleep's unease,
Remove the cause of this disease,
Sleep eternal nevermore,
and shift this source of illness borne,
To this puppet whom none shall mourn."

Sean was awake once again and cured, but Prue was out in his spot.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 5:45 am

Seans eyes slowly opened as he regained conciousness, he felt his aunt Prue she did something to him, he looked seeing she most likely astro projected. He smiled getting up and tearing the plastic apart, and hugging Piper from behind Mommy, mommy. I'm.... he didn't speak he felt his strenght leave him as he past out.

Alex appeared in the room he looked pissed, seeing the sister he teleported them back to the manor along with Sean.

Hospital

Fiona cameback, and looked around seeing no one, she looked really aggravated. And walked away to make a phone cal.

Manor

Alex stood before the sister laying his brother on the couch, I didn't come here, to fight I need help! I need to find Cole, he cursed Sean he's trying to kill him, if I don't find him and figure out how to get the counter spell Sean will die. he said looking at Piper and her sisters.

Paige was confused by why they were at the manor until she saw who brought them there What the hell do you want?.... Cole he's behind this mess that bastard, Phoebe you better do something she said really pissed her face turning red from anger.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 5:09 am

Piper looked at Alex angrily. " GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!! NOW!! I DONT CARE WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO SAY GET OUT!! THIS IS IT WITH YOU!! LEAVE US BE!!" Piper blasted Alex out the door. Looking at her son and holding her eldest sister.
" Were going to save you both. Promise." Prue was bleeding repetetively. Uncontrallably. She was turning whiter and whiter by the second.

Melind orbed into Paiges arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to class
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGC :: Basket-
Jump to: