RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to class

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats
Stats: 1

New to class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 3:11 pm

She looked at her nephew and smiled.She thought about what would happen if she had spoken to Piper about the whole situation.But hearing what Sean had to say she decided not to."Call me Phoebe.I'm not with this Mrs. stuff.Besides I think the whole mathematics thing kills.Which is why.. we'll try something new for a change." She got up and walked toward the door, turning back to Sean "I'll pass for a wedgie this time.But the next time I owe you a punishment." She walked back into the classroom "So now that we wasted half our class time thanks to Mr. Sean here.. you all gonna have to work your finger to the bone." She pointed out a kid from the class "You!Go get some dictionaries and pass them out to the whole class." She sat at the desk "But since I feel a bit of a bore with the teaching.We're all going to practice on our magic.But remember, no using magic on Phoebe.Or else."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 5:01 pm

"Ok aunt phoebe." He smiled and blushed a little ashamed of what he had done. "You're letting me off without a wedgie or talking to Piper thank you aunt phoebe." He said beaming with joy, now Sean was really happy but, he wasn't good at practicing with his magic which made him nervous "aunt phoebe I think I might have to take you up on the punishment thing." He said whispering to her before entering the class "I'm awful with my magic or did you forget don't say anything when something happens in the classroom". Sean was really bad at pronouncing spells and he always gave the teachers since he most likely would cast them on the teacher this time Sean would have to do his best if to stop it from happening. "Aunt phoebe you're going to punish me if a spell is cast on you right? Then stay next to me that way you can correct me because some of the mistakes I've made in class are really bad and I don't want a wedgie from you or a spanking." He said warning her ahead of time before sitting down in his chair in the class positioned correctly with his back straight ready to be taught and make the mistakes kids just not to serious he was hoping.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 6:28 pm

"Let's just hope you learn the best way possible without any massive destruction." She stood infront of the desk and faced the class "As you may know I'm a Charmed One and the only one who actually felt comfortable with the whole witch thing unlike my sisters Prue and Piper who were siked about the whole bit.And me being used to it.I decided I could help you on some level.And hopefully have a little fun." She looked at her nephew "How about show us one of your powers.One that's least destructive."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 6:37 pm

Sean looked at her for a minute "My powers...... the least destructive." He tried to orb it took him a couple of minutes and then he orbed himself on top of the desk that Phoebe as at, and landed on the desk and then he hit the floor. "Owww!" He said getting up the other kids laughed at him a little and then looked to phoebe as Sean limped to his chair sitting down and rubbing his head "There. I'm ok." He said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 7:33 pm

Phoebe looked at one of the kids who were laughing. "Okay, you.How about you show me your power.I doubt it'll be any better." She crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 7:42 pm

Sean smiled at the kid then when he did his powers he summoned an ant and the ant bit him, 'The class brokeout in laugther, Sean laughed too they were enjoying there time in phoebe's class that makes them more active and more they liked her.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 7:58 pm

Phoebe chuckled some as the kid jumped up and down furiosiously "Nice way to control your power isn't it?" She smiled "Very impressive."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 8:10 pm

Sean tried to use his powers without her noticing, He orbed an a stack of books over her head and they fell on top of her. The students gasped. "Sorry aunt phoebe" he said walking towards her and bending down to pick up the books that fell on her "i 'm very sorry." He accidentally orbed the desk towards her like it was going to tackle her "opps aunt phoebe look out." He said pointing towards which made the desk go her way.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 10:00 pm

Phoebe rubbed her head and jumped behind the desk "Okay, I think we should just take a break.This magic stuff is getting way out of control." She smiled "Who's hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 10:05 pm

"I am" the class said in unison they rushed towards the door and formed a neat line except for Sean "Aunt phoebe I'm sorry." He said trying to help her and putting the books back on the table. And helping her up. After that he walked next to her. Ready to head to the lunch room.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 1:29 am

"If you're ready to show me where it is." Phoebe looked at everyone who had gotten in the line.She then looked at her nephew "What's gotten into them?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 1:41 am

"They gat excited about lunch." The kids rushed out the classroom and went into the lunch room. Sean walked with his aunt finally reaching the lunchroom. He grabbed a tray got some food and sat at a table and waited for his aunt to come.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 1:35 pm

Phoebe came in and sat next to Sean "How about we send a special order to the table.What's your favorite food?Might I ask" She looked at her nephew
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 2:34 pm

"Today I want pizza....... aunt phoebe can I ask you something how would you feel if I gave you a wedgie. I'm asking is because I keep getting wedgies and they hurt and I need something to get you back with and freebie isn't cutting it. I mean I called you freebie in the summer when we went to the beach you put sand in my bathing suit then after I managed to get the sand half hour later I was resting in my towel I should never called you freebie a second time then I got a wedgie from you after you pinned me down, to make sure I couldn't fix it which was embarrasing and unfair, I should've learned by the second time not to call you freebie a third time. After I fixed my wedgie and managed to relax again I called a freebie a third time, this time you burried me in the ground and left me there for 10 min." As he thought about he got kind of mad even though, all those he was instigating his aunt Sean as an instigator. "Well aunt phoebe you got me down calling you a freebie and hope that there's nothing around you can use agaisnt me, a wedgie is light punishment compared to other times, like at the manor yesterday I called a freebie you hung,me up by the underwear in the coat rack that you have drilled to the wall and said I had to stay there for 5 minutes as punishments, but that wasn't the bad part the bad part was that there was demon attack in the house and I missed it because you had me hung by my underwear in your room freebie!!!!!" he said now more aggravated since it was pissing him off talking about it "freebie, freebie, freebie, freebie." He was just mad at her now, "I call you a freebie all I want and you can't give me a wedgie so ha, freebie freebie." He continued calling her a freebie they were the only 2 in the table to the back since Sean thought that being in the middle was too crowded. Looking around him and seeing there was nobody around or at least remotely close to count as a witness in case she did give him a wedgie, he swallowed now nervous at what she will mostlikely do to him and stared at his aunt for compassion"Aunt Phoebe I was just kidding hehe uh oh." He said seeing no compassion in her eyes because he managed to get her mildly angry again
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 5:44 pm

Phoebe looked at Sean "And wedgie might be nice.But how do you feel about heights?" She smiled at her nephew and grabbed his hand as she levitated up into air."Fun, isn't it?" She grabbed his other hand and went flying through the air.They were at least fifteen feet high."I'm gonna let you go.Don't be scared." She let one hand go and she levitated back down to their table.The crowd of kids looked toward them and applaused.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 3:38 am

"I hate heights." He said when phoebe grabbed him, and levitated his heart was racing. "Please stop." He said after phoebe put him down he took a couple of deep breaths, "I would've settled for the wedgie." He said to his aunt while trying to catch his breath, while everyone aplauded and then went back to eating Sean shook his head and relax turning his back on phoebe. And eating the food he had gotten earlier. "A wedgie would have been better....trying to give me a heart attack" he complained in between bites.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 5:30 am

Phoebe ate some of her salad before looking back at her newphew "So you rather someone call you captain underpants than the flying saucer?Nice Mr. underpants." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 5:54 am

"Of course I do captain underpants is way better to the fact that it has nothing to do with, heights unless you could figure out a way to mix wedgie with heights then captain underpants becomes a mr. Flying underpants literaly." He said eating his food.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 4:27 am

"Uh-huh.." She nodded squinting at him."I see." She threw a bit of food at him and laughed about.Throwing more food.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 7:14 am

Sean tried to throw a piece from his food at her but his aim was bad so it hit some kid at another table "food fight." Everybody started to throw food around the place pieces of food was flying everywhere, sean ducked under the table to hide and reached from under the table and throw more food.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 7:15 pm

A plate of spaggetti came flying at Phoebe like an atom bomb "Oh my." She ducked and let it hit the wall.Even the lunch lady threw food."Hey!That's cheating." She started at the lunch lady.Food flying at her as she dodged it.Then a carton of milk went flying through the air at her.She levitated while swinging her leg back and then threw it forward kicking the milk making it hit a kid in the stomach.This happened in slow motion.Phoebe landed on two feet and jumped behind the food stand while throwing food.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 7:56 pm

Sean was dodging milk cartons, ice cream cone, eggs and everything else he saw flying pieces of a sandwhich and pizza coming at them 'food." He said and sent it right back at the kids, he put his back agaisnt phoebes or her legs rather he wasn't that tall. And started to thro food. At the kids, he stopped for a minute and threw a piece of cake at phoebes face hitting her and decorating her face with icing, sean couldn't help but laugh at his aunt.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 11:15 pm

Phoebe laughed wiping the red icing from her face she smudged it onto Sean's nose "Hello Rudolpf." She chuckled and faced the crowd throwing loads of food.She splattered two kids who stood on the table.Then a teacher.She stood up and looked at Phoebe and darted her with spinach.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 12:20 am

"Hahahahahaa." He laughed but no it was back to the war Sean dodge a carton of milk but got hit by a piece of bread he nailed to kids with a piece of pizza and another with a piece of bread. *how about I mess with aunt phoebe." Sean grabbed some apple sauce and krept behind phoebe he pulled her jeans slightly and dumped the apple sauce down her jeans. He laughed after he did but got hit in the head with stale bread he fell face first "the hell was that. No fair." He yelled at the kid with his back turned to phoebe, Sean bent down to pick a up a carton of milk.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 3:01 am

Phoebe shuffled as the apple sauce settled in her jeans.It felt like a dirty diper.She turned to Sean and put her hand on his shoulder "You ok?That bread really nailed you." She giggled some and balled her lips while trying to hold the laughter in."It only be fair," She got a milkshake from the table and removing the top she smiled at Sean."How about a strawberry milkshake?" She poured in down his back."Refreshing isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to class
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGC :: Basket-
Jump to: