RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to class

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

New to class - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 3:29 am

Alex dissapeared as he fell back and reappeared behind them. Your really pissing me off with this nonesense all right, if he kills him i swear it will be the end of all of us He yelled dissapearing. in the meantime sean was still unconscious. his heartbeat was steady and strong his physical body was maintaining itself just fine but he still showed no signs of waking up.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   New to class - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 1:48 am

Piper looked at Alex one last time before yelling at the top of her lungs. " GET OUT!!!" Blasting Alex out of the house.
" I can save them without you. LEO!!" Leo appeared in orbs. " Heal them." Leo runs over to Sean starts healing slowly while Piper holds Prue. " Paige. Heal please." Waits for Paige to heal Prue.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 2:54 am

Phoebe sighs and a tear rolls down her eye "Maybe its Kewano?" Phoebe looks at her breathing sisters "Someone must of given to him?"
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   New to class - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2008, 2:15 am

" Whats Kewano??" Piper says confused and holding Prue still. " Its not working!!" Starts to cry. " I CANT LOOSE YOU AGAIN!!" Piper looks down at Prue. " Wake up honey. Please." Wipes her tears. " PRUE!!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2008, 3:42 am

Prue's Room In the Spirit

Sean was sitting down in her bed again, he's been in this room before 2 times it brought memories, this is where his aunt spank him and slammed him on the wall when she was trying to comeback, but now it was different they were both in a different realm trying to get back into the manor or at least their own bodies. Aunt Prue what do we do now? he asked Prue who was in her dresser calmly brushing her hair. So what you want us to just sit here and do nothing!! Huh think aunt Prue we have to do something. he said slamming his hand on the wooden dresser, only to have received a glare from his aunt. He looked mad at her. Any ideas come on you're worthless! he said he went to pull back but Prue had him over her knee again. No owww. Oowww owww aunt Prue stop owwwww he kicked as he was spanked. He finally was sat back on the bed, not a word left his mouth since Prue used telekinesis to put him over there. He knew she did that to shut him and have him be patient all would be revealed in due time.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   New to class - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008, 5:53 am

Prue's room

" Keep it quiet!! i dont even know why your here??" Prue looks at her room and the pictures of her and her sisters she pitied having spent little time with Paige and wanted to make it up to Paige but knew there was nothing she could do at this point. " I think im dead. Again." Prue frowned. " I really hope not. I cant put my sisters through the horrible emotions they went through. Not now." Looks at Sean. " Maybe i screwed up. Big time."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008, 6:37 pm

Sean she was starting to blame herself again he immediaetly hop off the bed and jumped on her lap and hugged Auntie Prue don't blame yourself if it's anyone's fault it's whoever attacked me in the last couple of hours, were going to catch him we just have to find a way back but can I ask for something? he swallowed knowing it was a strange request, Aunt Prue I want you too spank me for all the times I was mean to mom, aunt phoebe, Paige and you. Please just do it. he said laying himself across her lap. It was odd for Sean to be doing this, and in reality he had been guilty lately about everything, he just wanted someone to hold him accountable. I'm waiting Aunt Prue go ahead. he said in a scared tone.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   New to class - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 5:52 am

" NO. I will not." Prue picks Sean up and places him on her lap in her arms. " Im not giong to spank you. I am not your mother. I have no right to. This is something you need to learn on your own. If you cant learn on your own how do you expect to get anywhere in life?" Prue looks into his eyes honestly. " Your getting older Sean we all feel ashamed and hurt somethimes but we have to deal with it. Whatever way we can even if were lost we need to find the way on our own."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 7:22 am

Ok aunt Prue, I'll do as you say Sean smiled and leaned into her hug. so now what? How do I fix my problem? he asked as he leaned into her. He didn't want to let go.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   New to class - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 9:21 pm

Prue looked at Sean wondering if he was for real or just playing her. " Okay you want to fix this problem ? You truly want to?? .... If so you will leave me and go spend time with your mother who loves you so much more than you could ever know. She needs you in times like thses and she is the one you should talk to not me."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 6:45 am

Sean was being honest but he cringe and his aunts answer Nooo... auntie Prue please don't make me go back I don't want to please just let me stay here with you just a little bit more please I'll be good I promise. And if you don't I'll bind your powetrs missy!!! he said in a threatening tone, Sean was begging/threatening his aunt Prue for the first time ever, and I mean ever in his life who knows how she'll take it.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   New to class - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 3:22 am

Prue turned not taking this likely at all her face turned from honest and hurt to painful and pissed. She astralled grabbing Sean by the hand and throwing him with telekinesis. " DONT TALK BACK TO ME!! IM YOUR AUNT NOT YOUR FRIEND!! YOUR MOTHER DESERVES BETTER AND IF YOU CANT SHOW HER HOW TO BE A GOOD SON THAN DONT BOTHER STAYING WITH ME!! IM SERIOUS!" Prue crossed her arms and throws a potion she leaves.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 4:57 am

Owww.... why you!!!!! He said as he smacked into a wall, he rubbed the back of his head. Aunt Prue why you!!!!! That's it he said orbing after her, he appeared next beside his Aunt Prue, If you have a problem with me you demented bitch, let's solve them right now, I'm gonna kick you ass he said about to try and hurt his aunt, he was clearly out of line, he respects his mom but his aunt Prue is another story. He orbed on top of her shoulder and began punching her in her face, not that it hurt since he is 6 years old. Take that and that, I'm gonna kick your ass before you kick mines. he yelled at her. Sean flew from her onto a wall, hard he made a dent blood came out his mouth.

Well I never expected something like this from you, Sean hitting your aunt in the face... then again you too never got along that much. Anyways, Sean I came be to visit but I see you're busy... by the way say your prayers your Aunt is about to beat you down like never before so I would start begging if I were you. Alex said dissapearing.

Sean couldn't believe Alex actually stood up for Prue has the world gone mad!? But then Sean realized he just attacked his aunt by punching her in the face. He swallowed thinking off all the possible evil things that could be flowing through her mind right now. He didn't think she would forgive him and if she did it would be after the long beatdown she would give him. Sean swallowed his pride Auntie Prue... I'm.... I'm... sorry, I really didn't mean too I just lost it... your not gonna kick my ass are you?... Auntie Prue He said in a very terrified voice, not knowing how she would react he walked in front of her and got on his knees and beg for mercy.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   New to class - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2009, 3:29 am

Prue got up spitting out blood as she did she ruffled her hair and charged at Sean not using her powers this time only her hands she choked him until there was no air left for him to breathe. " LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE YOU HORRIBLE UNWORTHY PIECE OF S***!!" Prue was fierce and had red eyes now. She was tired of watching the people she loved being used by some arrogant little kid. Prue picked Sean up and threw him into the wall. " IM DEALING WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!! BRAT!!" Prue stampped into the kitchen opening a gore with her powers and grabbing Sean's adoption papers than she burns them with a lighter. " THERE YOU GO!! GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!! LEAVE MY SISTER AND MY FAMILY ALONE!! HAVE FUN BEING A LONER KID!" Prue throws Sean out than slams the door in his face pissed.

Piper walks into the house shocked to see Sean on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2009, 11:26 am

Sean couldn't breathe or fight well this was unfair, then he got thrown into the wall as he bounced off and landed on the floor, he looked up at a very pissed off Prue who had red eyes, gee and Phoebe was the evil one NOOOO!!!! Please Aunt Prue NOOO he yelled but before his eyes the paper disentegrated and turned to ash, then he got tossed out on his butt and went he turned the door slammed on his face. Sean saw Piper coming into the home on her way she saw Sean on the floor and was astonished but he didn't even look at her as tears weld up in his eyes and he teleported off somewhere.

Sean appeared in an alleyway in a gangster neighborhood, nobody saw him teleport as he walked out crying he bumped into a bunch of drunk men, he went to keep running when they grabbed him Where you going punk you need to pay the toll *hiccup* Sean looked at him in tears I don't have any money They guy grinned evily ok boys let him have it. Yeah lets get him they said as they began to beat Sean breaking his nose 3 ribs, his right arm and his left leg, along with his wrist. Aunt Prue!!! Mommy.... as he was being beaten he could hear his Aunt Prue's words in his head *Have Fun beaing a loner* this wasn't fun hell no. Sean was beat as he laid there in his pool of blood he past out.

(2 months later in San Francisco Hospital)

Sean was still unconscious and he had been missing from the Halliwell manor since Prue hadn't called the cops nobody cared to look or care for ask for him. He had been in intensive care by Dr. Fiona *What the hell happened where are his parents dammit* she thought looking at Sean as she checked his vitals, she walked over from the room and picked up the phone and called the manor since no one answered she left a message. Yes this is Dr. Fiona, you probably remember me from your son's last visit. I found Sean he was in horrible shape he had a broken wrist, broken right arm, broken left leg along with 3 of his ribs and his nose too. I don't know but he's been in a comma for 2 months now he's alive but he won't wake up if you want to see him come to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 5:12 am

OCC I meant Kiwano http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/images/kiwano3.JPG from "Charmed" Awakened (2000)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2009, 4:08 am

OCC: You meant a poison fruit ooh itghought he was somekind of demon lol! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to class   New to class - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to class
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGC :: Basket-
Jump to: