RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG Character Plots

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 7:12 pm

Alex was hurt and immobolized on the floor, he grinned when thry surrounded him with crystals, "now then lets get serious." He said as both powers restrainers came off and the crystal that surrounded shattered, his body healed in an instant. " here we goe haaa." He yelled as lightning surroundeed causing a huge explosion. Destroying th attic of the manor and all the rooms near then he dissapeared. He then grabbed the BOS by overpowering the shield protecting it. And dissapeared leaving nothing but a wreck behind.

Sean awoke screaming in pain, feeling that kind of pain was almost unbearable. "Mommy, dad aunt Prue." He yelled as he slowly got up.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2008, 9:38 pm

Prue runs to her nephew picking him up and holding him in her arms. Piper looked up at the stands. " The book." Piper got up slowly and blasted Prue. " YOU LET HIM TAKE THE BOOK!! THE BOOK IS GONE!! ITS GONE!!! PRUE!! DO SOMETHING!!" Piper looked at Sean.
" HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO GET HIM WITHOUT THE BOOK!" Piper looks angrily. " YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT KIND OF TROUBLE YOU PUT US IN SEAN!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 5:20 pm

Sean held onto his aunt until Piper blasted her and he flew back into some debri. "Ahhh." He cried hard from the pain. He looked at his mom and the look she had she's never ever had such an angry look on her face no matter how mad she got from Sean's mistakes and ideas, he's never seen her like this. "Mommy I don't know.... all right I didn't ask for him to try and kill me, he just showed up. And started attacking what do you want me to do turn myself in!!!!!" he yelled back at Piper.

Alex showed up "now that's the spirit Sean give up and come with me. Together we'll rule the world." He grinned evily. A evil idea burst into Alex's head. He moved extremely fast, he couldn't be tracked by any of them but Sean moved almost as fast as him, Sean wanted to stop Alex for what he was about to do, he had a brother moment. Alex kicked Sean straight in the face sending him flying into six houses breaking all of them apart. The people who lived there were dead and Alex hoped Sean died to. The debri from the houses made the cops come and fire figthers as sirens approached noticing Piper and Prue took their eyes off him to look for Sean Alex used his powers to destroy the book os shadows and turn it too ashes before their very eyes. " no book, no Sean wow the world is a much better place, let me make sure it stays that way he touched Leo taking his healing powers with him. So he couldn't heal Sean, he took Paiges powers as well. and dissapeared. Like always it was one of his clones doing the dirty work.

The cops arrived at the scene along with news crews and firefigthers. The pulled Piper and the others away from the manor. and tried to give them medical treatment. Moments later Sean was on top of an emergency bed. Bleeding cut badly with a severe injury to the skull, in the front, a broken arm, both his legs broken, a piece of wood piercing his side. Bleeding from the back due to a cut from shapr object and 24 people declared dead. The cop walked over seeing Piper and the others "are you the mom? Of this boy? We need all of you to come with us." He said the cop guided them to the ambulance where they put Sean along with them. The medics burst into the emergency room. Followed by Seans family who were stopped and told to wait in the waiting room. In the meantime the doctors tried their best to treat Sean but it was going to be hours before they came back out.

Finally after hours of treating Sean the doctor cameback out. Looking at Piper in her eyes he shook his head "I'm sorry we called it in at exactly 11 30p.m. Sean halliwell is dead. I'm sorry." As the doctor walked away, and into the next room before he actually dissapeared, he gave Ipers one last look and brought her son on a bed out the emergency room a lifeless Sean was there his body freezing cold. Damaged even though you could see that the doctors tried to save him there was no hope, they tried their best.

The doctor called the people at the morgue they came and took Sean, "miss Halliwell we need to take your son to have hims burned in the oven. I know this doesn't make it any easier." He said as they picked Seans body up and walked away. Before they made it to the door, the doctor walked away back to tend for other patients. The guy from the morgue gave her an evil grin and changed into Alex as he carried Sean and dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008, 1:21 pm

Piper ran after Alex. Grabbing him by the arm as he left with her son. " NO! LEAVE HIM ALONE!! HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING!" Piper blasted Alex unknowing to him that she douplicated her powers to beyond the normal so to give it an extra kick and blast when attacked at the enemy. Piper glared at Alex as they appeared somewhere else, somewhere dark and gloomy but it wasnt the cave or the underworld it was somewhere else. Somewhere where the dead walked. It was the cemetary....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008, 1:33 pm

"Oh really hasn't he caused you enough trouble and your always ranting about how you wish you never adopted him. What you think I don't hear you saying that about him. I want to end his misery!! He's always crying at night thinking about how you hate him and wish that you never took him in, he tries to do right by you and for what he messes up somewhere else and you eat him alive like he wasn't human. The only reason I want him dead wasn't really for my clan or myself it's to get him away from YOU NOW GET LOST AND LET ME BURY HIM IN PEACE!!!!!!"

He said putting Sean on the ground and beggining to dig a hole with a shovel, then he pushed piper into a tombstone not knocking just enough to get his arms free to keep digging. "I don't know why he's always thinking you're the best mother in the world, even with your constant out burst, you give him hell and back, my brother still thinks you truly love him. How stupid can he be, YOU a good mother GO TO HELL." He glared at Piper. He didn't use any powers he was still digging the hole.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 12:02 am

Phoebe smiled but tried to hide it "Get, off of me." she nudged at his arm.Cole got up and tried to help her, she faught him off."Someone's cranky." Cole said.Phoebe brushed herself down "I am NOT cranky." She looked over the book of shadows then at Cole.A smile passed her face.Cole walked slowly over to the book to see if it would slide from him, it did.Phoebe looked around the attic she grabbed a merchede a swong at the book.Cole grabbed her arm "What do you think you're doing?" Phoebe gave him a I know exactly what I'm doing look.

"No, we can't get it this way." He lowered her hand "The Source."

Phoebe smiled with glee and shimmered to the underworld along with Cole.
Cole scratched his head and turned in all directions, examining the attic.He was up to something.He didn't follow Phoebe.Instead he somehow followed Piper and Sean to the mountains.He stood feet away from the two but was closer to Piper.There was a block which he knew how to get by.A gust of wind almost whipped him from the peak but he caught himself and looked about for any sight of movement.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 12:29 am

Alex glared at Piper and finished burying his brother and put the shovel on the floor, and walked towards her "look he's gone just face it." His brother slowly left the graveyard walking away from her and his now gone brother.
"Mommy!!!!" Seans voice was heard in the wind. "Mommy, the book look in the book." The voice dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 1:19 am

" OH NO YOU DONT!" Piper began to flip through the book at the fastest speed she could. Than finding a moving spell she moved the earth away so that she could see her son clearly. She ran over to Sean and helped Sean up. " There you go. We need to get you home so you can be healed." Piper smiled reasurringly. " I love you i do. You dont need to listen to what others tell you. You know im always there for you." Piper screams for Paige.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 1:28 am

Sean hugged his mom tightly, he was happy to see her. He hugged her back "than you mommy, I didn't think you loved me." He cried in her arms and orbed her back to the manor. They arrived, in the attic and Sean was very hurt but, he orbed his body to the attic and waited for it to be healed.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Leo   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 6:18 pm

Leo orbed over looking at the two surprised than healed Sean as quickly as he could. Suddenly feeling horrible and protective of his son as well. He tried to be there as he could but the Elders werent giving him much to work with on his latest case. Which meant he would be up there more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 4:37 am

Sean orbed into his body. He got up from the floor "thank you mommy." He said beaming of joy and hugging her tightly his body warming up from the sheer cold state that it was.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Underworld   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 2:41 pm

Phoebe walked slowly through the underworld.Her hand brushing against the wall.She got a prick in her palm "Ouch," Phoebe looked at her hand and held it with the other.She looked up and the Source placed a hand on her shoulder.They flammed away.

Attic

Paige orbed in the attic shakeing like a wet puppy the snow fell from her clothes and hair.She looked up at Piper, Leo and Sean "Anyone call?" she shivered."

Cole shimmered in.

Paige: "Ever get caught up in the middle of an avalanche?" Cole turned away.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 3:48 pm

Sean smiled with joy, "aunt Paige." He hugged as tight as he could even though she felt cold he didn't care, he was just killed and brought back to life. He was happy to see everyone, and anyone he remembers.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2008, 2:08 am

Piper looked at her youngest sister than with an angry tone she slammed the door glairing at them all and rushing into the kitchen.

Prue smiled. " Welcome back... Paige." Watches Piper curiously. " That was different."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2008, 7:06 pm

Sean didn't know what was going on but he walked after her, he opened the door to the kitchen, mommy? he asked slowly closing the door behind him and walking inside the kitchen, you ok, you look really mad what happened, if it's about what my brother said he's wrong about everything. he said trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2008, 8:40 pm

Paige smiled "Glad to be back," she watched Piper leave the attic."I should go talk to her." she followed Sean and Piper to the kitchen.

Cole looked from the ground to Prue "So, I'm invisible now?"

"Why can't we all just be happy?What's the matter sis?" Paige sat down on a stool and looked at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2008, 7:15 pm

Aunt Paige is mommy going to be ok? he said worried about his mom, he looked at his Aunt Paige. He hated seeing his mom like this. [B] do something aunt Paige.[.b] he said poking at her. He pushed her foward and satdown in a chair.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 11:37 pm

"Is it Leo? Is it that I didn't come on time when you called?" Paige smirked and crossed her arms "If youre thinking I'm going to follow Leo's schedule of a slum handy man.Then I suggest you rephrase that thought." she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 5:19 am

"you tell her aunt paige. he said somewhat trying to help since he didn't know what to say at this point to cheer up his mom. He looked from his chair at his unt then back to his mom.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 3:43 pm

Piper began to cry her eyes filling with water. " How can he do this to me? To his children?? he's suppose to be here to help! hes suppose to raise them with me.. How can he think that i dont need him?? He cant just come back and pretend everything is okay."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 3:47 pm

Sean heard what his mom said and realized he was talking about his dad he immediatly moved and hugged his mom in a tight hug, not wanting to let go. "mommy it's ok, really your the best mom in the world, dad can help he will! Just tell him, I'm sure he will leave up there and come with us. he said smiling trying not to cry but began to cry beacuse she was crying.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 1:52 am

Paige hugged her sister and Sean who was also crying "Maybe it's time you let him know how you feel. He'd understand."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 4:45 pm

Sean smiled at his aunt when he felt her warm embrace, he leaned towards it and relaxed in her arms. [B]"I'll be ok aunt Paige.[.b] he said with tears in his eyes. He hugged his mom tightly, as she was crying.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 12:13 am

Underworld

Phoebe stood before the Source he marked her forehead with a small amount of oil making the demonic sign.

Source- You are to be placed in my presence whenever or wherever I call for you.You will destroy the Charmed Ones or leave me."

"I guess I've made my choice. I won't kill my sisters." Phoebe had her eyes darkened on the Source

Source- "You will not? Then leave," Phoebe started to shimmer

Source- "Wait!" You will worship me as I ask of you. You will follow order."

Phoebe turned to the Source "What order?!"

Source- "To kill whomever I assign you to. NOW GO!"

"NO!You don't have any right to order me around. I-"

Source- "NOW!"

"I HAVE ANY RIGHT TO BE HERE AS WELL AS YOU DO! I'm also in ownership of half this underworld!I follow my own orders!UNDERSTOOD?!"

Source- "You will do as I ordered you." he spoke calmly standing there as her words had no effect.

Park

Phoebe flammed out to a small park and strolled around. She did not go to the manor as the Source had ordered.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 5:16 am

Alex was at the park one of the few places you could find him. Noticing Phoebe who flames in, he walked over "well now joined the darkside I see and I thought you were a good person. Couldn't resist huh. he taunted her. Standing next to a tree, he looked at the mark on her forehead, "well, well, new powers too, maybe now I can finally have a challenge since I've decided to leave Sean alone. I need some entertainment you'll do nicely. he said leaning on the tree looking dead at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG Character Plots
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next