RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG Character Plots

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: attic   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 2:54 am

Without truly thinking PIper picked her hands up and blasted the attic. This sent the family flying as well as the furniture. Wood flew everywhere. Leo went flying out the window. As well as her sisters. Sean was thrown backwards and hit the door. Piper was not hurt however. She stood tall and walked with her hands in so tightly it looked like she would never take them apart.

" DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING AROUND HERE!!!" Piper glared angrily at her son.

" GET IN YOUR ROOM. NOOWWWWWW!! OR I WILL THROW YOU IN THERE!!" Piper didnt move but staired at Sean without leaving.

" PHOEBE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ALONE!!" " UNDERSTOOD. ALONE!!" Piper grabbed her sister by the arm. Than looked at the door.

" DONT YOU DARE ORB IN HERE OR I WILL BIND YOUR POWERS MISTER!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 3:06 am

Sean got hurt when he flew agaisnt the door "owwww." With tears in his eyes and fear creeping up his spine from the look that piper had in her face, he wasn't about to make her mad again it might be his last Phoebe wasn't scary at all compared to Piper she blew up the attic with everyone who the hell does that! Sean didn't ask questions he ran to his room and looked the door behind him and prayed that his mom wouldn't come into the room to talk to him "I'm sorry mommy." He yelled from his room hopefully she heard him then again that might not be such a good idea. He sat down thinking of what to say to his aunt that could count as an apology.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 3:36 am

"Sure.I waited for years to talk to you and here you are.. finally listening to what I have to say." Phoebe demonic power cut her from fear of her sister "First off is your adopted braty son!Not only would I not claim his as part of this family again but nor would I have the desency to look at him!" She was fed up but not ferious. "Second off, don't EVER do that again!Just because you hold an active power doesn't mean you get to use it on me."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 3:53 am

"I'm not a brat you're just a bitch why do you think all the guys dumped you, all that you were was good in bed and nothing else but a piece of thrash." He yelled at her from his room when he opened the door to eavesdrop. He slammed the door knowing his mom was about to come and kick his ass and then go back to the conversation, he moved from the door knowing she was probably going to blow it up. Sean prepared himself incase his mom was really gonna kick his ass. She's never spanked him before just grounded but then again she's never been this pissed forget about binding his powers he was more worried about his ass getting kicked.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 5:45 pm

Piper was on the verge of throwing something and had to keep reminding herself to calm down. Piper looked at Phoebe.
" Well thats not exackly what i saw you doing with your powers when you attacked my SON!" Piper growled. " what hapenned to you Phoebe? what have you done with my sister? and why are you hurting my children??" Piper took a seat next to Phoebe.
" I just want things to be the way they where." Piper plopped her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 8:14 pm

"That can't happen with Sean here.I'm afraid it never will." Phoebe got up and looked at her sister "I don't think I belong here anymore.Not with everything the way it's going.You letting Sean take my place.The sad thing is he's not even your own blood." She started toward the door before turning back to Piper "I'd rather die before I ever think to come here again." She walked out and drove away within seconds.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 2:37 am

Piper ran after her sister desperate. " NO!! PHOEBE DONT!" Piper ran outside the door. " Phoebe ! I can change it! dont leave!!! PHOEBEEEEEE!!!!" Piper stood in the doorway as her sister drove away. Piper sat on the steps hoping her sister would come to her senses but when she didnt Piper turned around going into the manor. She slammbed the door behind her. Throwing whatever she could.

" HOW COULD SHE!" Piper blasted a few vases. Than kicked a few things. Her emotions getting the best of her.
" How could she think we can do this without her?? " Piper fell to her knees crying. " PAIGE!!! PAIGEEEEE!"
She was shaking as her hair started to plaster to her face. She knew Phoebe wasnt thinking straight but thats not what upset her. She knew Phoebe and if Phoebe didnt want to come back there was no pressuring her. Piper didnt feel like going up against Cole and having a whole Personnal gain stuff again, but worst of all if Phoebe joined the other side there would be a huge tip of balance between good and evil. Maybe even put an end to the power of three.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 4:18 am

Sean had heard the fighting and the exploding of things and things dropping in the house he heard his mom cry paige's name hich made him worry that Phoebe did something to his mom, he left his room by orbing downstairs to find his mother crying on her knees. "Mommy what happened?K he asked alking towards her.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 5:32 am

Piper had her head barried in her arms as though she was trapped by her own emotions. " I cant do this..... not when im the only one in this thing.... Paige!!!." Piper blew something else up. She looked at her son. " Phoebe cant betray me. Not again. Not after everything. I failed. I cant keep this family together any longer..." " PAIGE!" Piper threw her head down and water fell from her chin as she rocked back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 5:49 am

"Mom what's wrong with you snap out of it." He said shooving her back and forth trying to ake her from her on pit of despair. "Are you listening to me, I'll help you keep the family together I promise." He said hugginh his mom.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 9:31 pm

Piper kept crying. She was still shacking. When her son hugged her she only placed her head on his shoulder wishing it was Leo. She needed to talk to someone. Someone who understood her. An adult.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 11:47 pm

Sean held his mom but the fact that his mom wouldn't stop crying made him start to cry with her pretty soon he was on his knees "mommy!" he cried trying to get her attention with tears in his eyes, he stopped for an instant an started to think *its all her fault.* he said he stopped crying and orbbed by himself..... a couple of seconds later Sean as at a different place it had the lights on and there was a table served with food for one person. A coat and some glasses on a dresser and coat hanger in the room. "Where the hell are you aunt freebie you bitch. You hurt and I'm not leaving until you pay get you slutty ass out here." He demanded. He heard footsteps but they were behind him making things worse for hin yet again.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 3:55 am

"Ooh.. it's the little devil child." She held a knife in her hand.Cole behind her."What should we do with um?" Cole looks at Sean "I'll take care of him." Phoebe gave him the knife and left the room.Cole sighed."Going up against a Charmed One.You've lost it.She could've killed you if I hadn't been here." He layed the knife on the dresser "I know the Charmed Ones.And they've been through a lot.Especially Phoebe which she tries hard to cover up." He kneeled "I heard you have misuse of your power.I can help."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 4:43 am

Seans heart dropped when he saw phoebe holding the knife in her hand it really scared him. He turned to see a man standing there next to phoebe, his heart raced but he was phoebe didn't come after him. The man saved him as he approached Sean and heard what he said "What's the catch?" He asked since his mom taught him not to go with strangers. "What about phoebe, i 'm gonna kill her now." He said walking past him and following phoebe, seeing the door closed to the room he stopped and started having second thoughts about the situation, but what to do. He kicked the door until it swung open and then closed behind him shut. "Ahhhhhh." Sean screamed from the pain he was in again. Since his wounds never did recover he as feeling them now. "Queen Phoebe where are you? You know I'm afraid of the dark I can't see anything please turn on the lights." He begged he hated darkness it scared him a lot. There's no way he could confront phoebe, and knoing she could probably see him as plain as day. "Aunt Phoebe I'm scared please help me." He said pleading with her "owww it hurts." He said holding his left arm from the pain of the wounds he receive earlier."
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 4:16 pm

Phoebe laughed at Seans reaction "The little baby's scared.Aw.. poor thing." She appeared in flames and her eyes darkened "I thought I let it known to never come near me again.Are you deaf or have mental problem?You mortals or say witches seem to have the tendency to step foot into your killers home with no invitation.Very risky.Especially with the amounts of demons on your tail."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 5:35 pm

"Im sorry aunt phoebe, I'l be leaving then." He turned for the door but it felt like a solid wall he swallowed "what are you going to do with me, since you made the door dissappear, and you're not leeting me orb out." He said in a frigthened voice and the room was still dark he couldn't see "aahhh." He felt something stab him in the back and cause pressure so he fell to his knees. "Stop! Aunt phoebe that hurts." He said almost crying he put his hand on his back trying to stop the bleeding, whatever she used to hurt him was sharp.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 6:00 pm

It had been a darklighter arrow.She put on an evil grin."Oh that's just a darklighter arrow." She pulled it out."It won't do that much harm.Only make you weak, weary." She sat on her bed "I don't understand.I mean you know I'm gonna kill you.Why come?Obviously no one can save you, not Cole.Being Bethazor he has no power over me.I.. on the other hand has planned to consume the Nexus for the Source.Or for me, and kill the Source myself.Take over the underworld, I may.Who knows.I am the Queen of the underworld.And maybe earth.Every mortal pleaing before me.Dying, suffering every breath they take." She walked over to Sean "Poor little thing.I bet your parents are very worried." She kneeled nexy to him "Let me give you this.No one cares about me.So why bother care for them?" She kicked him over "You can't save me.You never will." Then walking by her dresser she got out a knife.She thought for some time before putting it back.She lifted Sean to his feet and let a door appear."Go.I decided to spare you.Now leave before you regret it."
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 6:43 pm

Piper found it in herself to get up. She held onto the banister still crying. Her heart acking and her breathing was getting faster and faster. " PAIGE! PAIGE DAMNIT!" Piper tried walking up the stairs but it was too much. She couldnt. She was in too much emotional pain. She was shacking. " LEO!! LEO!!" Piper was trying to get anyone. Anyone to hear her out. She tripped on a few staires going up and almost fell on her knees but got back up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 9:14 pm

"Ahhhhh." Sean started to cough of blood when Phoebe kicked him over ith no stregnth to stand and the darkligther arrow taking its toll on him, he didn't know hat to say. "Aunt.....Phoebe..... we'll get you back just watch you won't be this crazy bitch for long. I care about you a lot that's why I came but after being tortured by you now I see you're very serious." Sean stopped and coughed even more blood. "I swear I'll stop you from becoming queen......" a dark aura eminated from Sean and he dissapeared he didn't orb, what's happened to Sean when he encountered Phoebe. Only time will tell. Sean appeared in the manor moments after and his body healed itself. His eyes black, he walked downstairs to find his mom "Get up bitch we have no time for this." He went to the basement and started to summon the nexus. Sean stopped and the nexus dissappeared "what the hell happened to me where am I?" Sean rushed out the basement "mommy." He said no his eyes were normal again.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 10:27 pm

Phoebe flamed out to P3.Cole came running in the room finding blood on the floor "Dammit!" he yelled.Phoebe walked over to the bar the bartender looked up at her "May I help you." Phoebe grinned "Sure.Give me the unusual." He smiled at her and started to make her drink.When he turned to find her sitting on the stool she appeared on the side of him."Ever had a certain feeling?" She let her finger onto his lips."Somewhat like.. " she pulled out a knife and got closer their lips slightly met."Death."
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 10:48 pm

Cole came in clearing his throat.Phoebe backed away from the bartender, he went out of P3.Cole had his hand behind him "Kissing some odd stranger behind my back?" Phoebe walked out from behind the bar, a knife in her hand.Cole looked down at the knife "So making love to an odd stranger and killing him, behind my back?" he joked with a slight chuckle.Phoebe looked at him disgusted and walked out of P3.Cole grabbed her arm "I was joking." She smirked "Haha very funny." She left.Cole laughed at her reaction.
Back to top Go down
halliwellfamiliar
Speechless
Speechless

PostSubject: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 12:26 am

Paige walked into the kitchen of the Manor. Her sisters and Sean were too busy calling each other bitches and screaming at one another to actually do anything around here, so it was up to her as usual to make a binding potion for Sean, a vanquishing potion for the demon that had infected Phoebe and another potion to actually get the evil out of Phoebe. Her sisters really took the fact that she cleaned everything up for granted. She hadn't made a binding potion before so she had to look in the Book of Shadows. Oh, it wasn't a binding potion it was a spell. "Sean, can you please come downstairs!" she called.
Back to top Go down
http://www.p3thenextgeneration.proboards104.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 1:00 am

"What is it aunt paige?" he said running downstairs curious to know what she wanted since she had dissappeared for a while. "Aunt paige where you've been?" Seans eyes went black for an instant, Sean licked his lips "you look amazing aunt paige I can't wait to sink my blade into you." Seans eyes went back to normal "ahhhhh my head." He dissapeared again and reappeared in the same spot. "What's happening to me?" He said looking scared and confused.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 2:12 am

Piper ran and hugged Paige. " PAIGE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??" She looked at Sean. " Phoebe and Sean! they are both driving me up the wall! i need to talk to you!! we need to do something! a plan. To help save Phoebe. She could get hurt. Than i would never forgive myself.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 3:17 am

Sean looked at his mom and aunt "what's happening to me, my head ahhh.' Sean passed out from the pain. And dissapeared again this time he was teleported to where phoebe was at. Sean showed up wherever phoebe was at his eyes black and his aura evil. He bowed before phoebe " my queen phoebe I wish to join you in your quest for you to become queen of the world but I desire one thing..." Seans clothes changed to dark jeans and a red shirt with black sneakers and a katana at his side, he pulled it out and the katana covered in blood. "I beg of you allow my blade to tear through the bodies of piper and paige halliwell, my blade it hungers for their blood. I want to torture them and make their worst dreams come true . If you let me do this I will serve you ithout question...... ahhh." Seans clothes went back to normal. He didn't notice phoebe was there "so to think that my aunts dark side brought my on except mines will only happen when I experienced anger, and hatred at its fullest when she tortured me I changed, somewhere inside of me darkness arose.... I want to serve phoebe without question..... what's happening to me.... I have a dark side too is this my destiny noo I'l fight the same darkness that attack phoebe can't take me.....but it felt so good..... you!" he said noticing phoebe standing there. " how did I get here." Seans shadow took a shape like a dark twin and spoke looking at phoebe "my queen phoebe please release me by torture the boy some more make him feel pain again let him feel your taste for other peoples destruction stick your knife into him do whatever it takes, let him feel what evil is like then I'll be released to serve you, otherise his intentions hold me back and I want to be fully loyal to you." Sean couldn't believe his eyes. He turned so scared looking at phoebe hen he turned the presence transformed back into his shado. " aunt phoebe you don't believe him do you?" he asked very scared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG Character Plots
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next