RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG Character Plots

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Piper   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 6:13 am

Piper looked at her sister leaning and hugging Sean and crying harder as time passed. Her eyes were so red now that it hurt even to cry but somehow she trusted it was the right thing to do. Piper stood up and looked at Paige.
" No! No i cant talk to him. I never can. Not anymore." Piper pushed past them walking upstairs. " I need to be alone." Piper opened her bedroom door. Than closed it behind her. Sitting on her bed she curled up into a ball on the corner of her bed and started crying her eyes out as she thought of never being able to have a true life with Leo as she was promised. Piper wiped her tears as new ones formed she looked onto a shelf and saw a picture of herself holding baby Melinda in her arms. Leo was so happy and than he had to orb out. It was almost perfect. Piper shook slowly back and forth.

Prue was in the attic getting ready when she was starting to worry for her younger sister Phoebe. She flipped through the book of shadows and called a lost witch spell to summon Phoebe. Thats when Melinda walked into the attic and was playing with her teddy bear.

Patty opened the manor door and shruged. " MOM! ARE YOU COMING HOME? EVER!"
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats
Stats: 1

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 12:18 am

Paige sighed and thought she'd failed. She only created more pain for her sister.She looked down at her nephew then walked forward. "Piper!" Paige went up the stairs and to her sisters door.She stood there patiently. "Piper, in order to actually..." she thought about what to say before actually blurting it like she did the previous time " live a perfect life.You know with Leo. Paige stopped then thought about what Phoebe would say. "I know it hurts. Life hurts, everything's going to turn to the worse. But in order to be strong stay strong.You have to fight it.Change your life around and create a whole new beginning.A fresh start.Trust me Piper you won't.You dont have to travel this path.You shouldn't go at this length." Paige sighed again "It's not YOU." she grinned knowing it wasn't exactly a perfect speech.But it was close.

Park

Phoebe only looked forward but stopped once to look at Alex.She gave him an evil stare then continued walking "Why can't you all just GET LOST?!" Lights appeared around her and she appeared in the manor.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 2:24 pm

Sean didn't say anything he tried but his mom was curling up into an emotional ball, kinda like when her period kicked in which made her emotions go haywire. He walked up to the attic seeing his aunt Prue and Melinda playing with her little teddy.

Alex grinned and appear in the manor as well. "well now touchy aren't we get one touch from the source and you tink you can take on the world. he looked and saw Sean standing in the room with his aunt and little sister in view. I'll be around, just let me know when we can kick her ass. he said looking at Phoebe as he dissapeared.

Sean didn't say anything just stood there, everything had to register in his mind first. Aunt Phoebe what the hell is he talking about you being touched by the source? he asked looking worried.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 4:33 am

Phoebe looked in Sean's direction "That hobo marked me. Is that any of your concern?" She looked at Prue "How did I get here?No matter of fact WHY am I here?"
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 2:23 am

" SURPRISE!" Prue ran and hugged and kissed her sister. " We brought you here. Anyways. First we decide on one thing. Wait, Where were you? and what was he talking about? " Stands back. " IF YOUR THE QUEEN OF THE UNDERWORLD PHOEBE THERES GOING TO BE HELL TO PAY!"

Piper looks at Paige. " Its hard. ITS so hard Paige. YOU WERENT the one married to an angel. I dont know if i can afford another breakdown. Than theres Prue and the Elders and with Melinda and Sultane." Piper was rambling.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 1:48 am

"Really?" Phoebe smirked "Now a Charmed One's after me." Phoebe shook her head in disbelief "Now youre gonna kill your own sister?How sad." Should I just you know beg for mercy?Breakdown and cry?" Phoebe laughed "This is ridiculous.Id rather kill before I deal with this nonsence."

Paige sighed. She orbed infront of her sister "I may not have dated a guardian angel but I can surely call myself one." And I know that you and Leo can make this work.If not today then tomorrow.If not tomorrow then when?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 6:05 am

Sean looked at his aunt Phoebe getting pissed Not this shit again he said no mad. After getting her back here she goes again trying to be the queen of the underworld. why don't you beg for mercy, underworld bitch. Freebie! Cole's Whore!!!! he was calling her names on purpose to piss her off. He ran at Phoebe and jumped into the air and tried to kick her in the face. this time, I want a one one one with you, bring it you bitch!!!!!! he said kicking her into a portal that they both fell into and appeared in a desolate canyon area.

Canyon

Sean stood up the wind howled dusty cold air because it was night. All of a sudden it became darker and darker, the shadows grew and it blocked the moonlight, a dark thick fog. not again, this is bullshit!!!! I hope you got better tricks then another darkligther arrow. Come on if you're gonna kick my ass at least use your fist no weapons. Aunt Freebie. Ahhhh!!! he yelled feeling a blow to the stomach he coughed up blood. And fell face first into the floor.

He slowly recovered I maybe scared of darkness Queen Phoebe, but a bitch like you can't hide forever. Ahhh.... ahhhh.... owwwww... ahhhhh....that hurtssss ahhhh!! he said as he fell backwards he started to get a black eye, his lip was bleeding along with his nose, he was in pain, he coughed up more blood this fight was far from over, Phoebe was just beggining the torturing of her loving nephew. Hey Queen Phoebe for you to be Cole's bitch and the source Playtoy, you don't know how to torture somebody. he taunted her.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 2:41 am

"Do you really wanna die?" She gave a weak swing of the hand burning his skin with fire. "You whitelighters.So pathetic." She flammed back to the attic catching her sister off guard "Hello Cinderella .Miss me?" She smiled
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 5:32 am

No I don't he said back at her. Feeling his body catch on fire he began to scream and roll on the canyon floor in pain as the wind blew and covered him with dust plus the rolliing he did turned off the flames. you bitch!!!!! his voice carried in the wind.
He teleported behind Phoebe grabbing her arm and teleporting them to a jungle this time.

Jungle

I want you to fight me, until I beg for mercy!!! Ot until you die!!! he really pissed his skin was still somewhat red as it healed itself back to normal shade but he was still bleeding from his nose, lips. It was still night even in the jungle. He kicked her in the stomach by using the trees around to gain some altitude and kicked her. is that all you got. he spit her in the face. come on if you're so good at martial arts, come break my bones underworld slut. There's nothing you can do to me to make me beg for mercy. he was challenging which really wasn't a good idea given the fact from the look she had in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 1:49 am

Started chanting a summoning spell and Phoebe was summoned back to the manor this time crystals where around her and both Piper and Paige had stood with Prue waiting to attack or talk whatever Phoebe had planned.

" SNAP OUT OF IT PHOEBES!" Prue crossed her arms. " You want COLE! than fine, but we are your sisters and we are here for you. HES NOT! Phoebe dont you understand! DONT YOU? this is not a game! and if Sean is being that way than he will be taught a lesson trust me." Piper stood there holding more potions.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Patty   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 2:07 am

Walked through the house when she spotted her aunts and smiled. " Hi " Hugs her aunts.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 2:23 am

Sean teleported along with his aunt he hitched a ride and appeared inside the circle not paying attention to his mom or aunts, just went to punch Phoebe. He was pissed again at his aunt Phoebe. Dieeee he yelled as he wanted Phoebe in pain.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 2:48 am

"Im kinda getting a point across.I dont listen.You kill me.I do then I live happily ever after." She laughed "Can you let me out already?" She looked around "Oh, I see.Im not getting anywhere." She sighed "Is this what you do?Hold people against their will?Its lame." She looked to her right where Sean appeared "Speak of the devil.Can you kill him before I do?"

Paige smirkered "Can you listen?Were trying to knock some sense into your minisized brain." She tried to tick her off.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 2:59 am

Sean was pised the hell off, he jumped and punch Phoebe in the face as she moved back he tried to sweep her off her feet he missed. Uh Oh he said looking up at a very evil looking Phoebe. come bitch Phoebe let's go one on one. he said looking at her seriously.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2008, 10:53 pm

Phoebe grabbed Sean from behind in his pressure points on the sides of his neck. "You see.This is why the Source is always trying to kill you miserable witches.Because of infested creatures like him that cant STAY AWAY." She threw Sean at the circle causing electricity to his body.She watched as it shot him back at her and she pushed him off "GO!!I dont want you here!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 2:56 am

Sean was shocked aaaaaaaahhhhhhh his body shook like crazy, from the shock and blasted towards Phoebe and then was pushed off to the floor. He tried to get up and blood came out his mouth. He tried to get up and tried to straigthen out, but he was still hunched over, *coughs blood* I'm sick of you I want my loving aunt back the one who cares for me and plays with me, and pulls pranks on me.... not this demented bitch who thinks she can kill anyone and leave her family like we don't exist, you need to remember us! I love you aunt Phoebe, but I can't stand you like this.

He said trying to turn to her, as best he could blood coming out from his mouth and nose. He pulled out the sword from his clan, he teleported to him. this is where our bond ends don't you agree? he said poiting the sword towards her, he rushed at her and tried to stab her.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 4:01 am

Piper ran downstairs after putting Melinda to bed she passed by Prue, and Paige angrily and than blasted the chandelier so that it exploded and sent both Phoebe and Sean back into seperate walls than face first on the floor.

" STOP NOW! THE BOTH OF YOU!" Piper crossed her arms giving them a deathly look.
" If your going to act like the immature children you are than take it outside! i have a family to help here and i dont have time for your pathetic excuses." Piper glaired at them both. Prue backed away looking frightened as well.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 6:20 pm

Phoebe knew not to bother Piper when she was like this.She just got up brushing down and looked at them "I hope you all die." She flammed out pissed.

Paige hid behind Prue.She waited to Phoebe left and Piper had on a somewhat straight face.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 6:29 pm

Phoebe knew not to bother Piper when she was like this.She just got up brushing down and looked at them "I hope you all die." She flammed out pissed.

Paige hid behind Prue.She waited to Phoebe left and Piper had on a somewhat straight face.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 7:02 pm

Sean dissapered as well, he didn't want to let Phoebe get away. Aunt Phoebe!!!! it was dark as hell wherever they were at, he couldn't see a thing, noticing the atmosphere was the same as last time, *so were in your room, aunt Phoebe I hope you have something more evil in mind to due to me than just a darkligther arrow.* he used telepathy on her. He didn't hear a word spoken or a thought from her. His agression calmed down and went away. Now he was scared aunt phoebe I changed my mind I don't want to this anymore what do you say truce ahhhhh he felt a sharp sting on his rear then on his back he fell to his knees. He ran foward running into a wall, *not again aunt phoebe please don't I'm begging you, don't do this I'm sorry please don't kick my ass. Please* he fell to his knees and begged he felt more sharp sting around his body he couldn't identify the weapon it had to be a belt a whip something. He cried a little aunt phoebe please ahhh. Why aren't you listening? Ahhhh. Is this what you want to kick my sorry ass then go ahead I don't care ahhh ouch owwww ahhh. he felt stings around his body but now he felt some blood dripping down his leg it was his bac he was a bit hurt. He tries to teleport but couldn't. I guess this is it, a mistake I should've never made coming after you again. This time your really gonna kick my ass aren't you. you're nothing but the sources bitch and Cole whore. Not that you can please them both beacuse you haven't had sex in awhiole remember.? he said laughing about but his laugh were about to become cries of agonizing pain.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 1:30 pm

Phoebe left Sean and shimmered to her bed."Do you like fire?" She tried flicking on the lighter five times before setting it off.She touched the fire with her palm and grabbed it in her hand."Did you ever play with fire?" it shown out the other side of her hand "You know, you when youve come so far--- so far to get nowhere.Risk it all because of some shrimp nephew?" Then youre turned-- into a beast---" she played with the fire "Your life-- runs amock." she turned out the lighter closing the lid.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 1:46 pm

Then all that was heard was a sudden movement from the the bed.Phoebe appeared behind Sean and shown the lighter infront of him."Would you like to die?" She threatened him with the lighter then clnsed it and used fire from her hand to throw him at the wall.She grabbed him from his collar and threw him at a mirror with electricity.Then touching his shoulder she appeared with him on a train track "Beg your forgiveness.Dont shed youre sorry tears.Plea, plea or die!" Phoebe looked up and a train was coming.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 2:53 pm

Sean stopped laughing it wasn't funny anymore his aunt was very serious he didn't get to answer when Phoebe appeared from behind and threw him through the wall with fire. ahhh it burns. You little piece of he didn't get to finish when Phoebe grabbed gim and threw him to the mirror also shocking him. you fucking bitch!!! Ahhhh he yelled when she had him byt the collar he noticed they weren't in her room anymore they were at a train track. * plea for forgiveness or die?* he swallowed thinking about this.

queen Phoebe please forgive me of my transgressions towards you, have mercy, don't do this I'm your nephew he heard the train getting closer seeing the bright light out the corner of his eye. please make me pay some other way beat wit a belt something just please don't kill me PLEASE the train honked his horn as to how close it was QUEEN PHOEBE!!!! he yelled, he thought he was gonna get hit he closed his eyes. Then he opened them not hearing a sound and notice they were back in her room. He heard a clanging noise. I guess your gonna beat the shit out me huh he said with a scared voice. go ahead you don't have the guts, to beat me until I bleed! Your too soft. he looked at her he felt his body fall since she release his collar. He fell on the bed. Now then let's ahhhhhhhhh what the hell was that!!! he felt the belt hit him on his back so hard it took the air out of him.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 3:12 am

"Pity. To think that I'll let your fresh bones go to waste." Pfft You disgust me." She sat up on the bed and drank a bottle of alcohol "I just hate the Source.He thinks hes greater then all kind." She gulped it down halfway and toke a breath "I'll show him."

Manor - Attic

"Why couldnt we just turn her good with a simple spell?" Paige pointed at the book "Look the Banish A Spirit Spell. Not I need say another?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 4:40 am

Sean tried to take a breath and recover from the harsh impact from the belt. wh...what are you gonna do with me then, isn't what you done to me enough? Or you still want to kick my ass some more....... allow me to rephrase do you want me to beat the living shit out of you while Cole watches. he felt his body fly to the wall and got smacked to the floor by the belt, he rolled around in pain. ahhhhh. Mommy... ahhhh mommy ahhh. he was crying for Piper, as he rolles and stopped his weeping when his pain had subsided enough for him to get up, he glared at Phoebe even though it was so dark he couldn't see her. so is this what you plan to do with, just beat me until there's none of me left? he said in a pissed/scared tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Plots   RPG Character Plots - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG Character Plots
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7