RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charmed Continuation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Charmed Continuation Empty
PostSubject: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 5:02 pm

RPG Character Plot
Charmed: Continuation
Storyline: Prue has been summond to the sisters by the Elders. She is a present for everything bad they put the charmedones through.
Cast:Piper ( taken) Prue ( taken) Phoebe (taken) Paige (taken) Cole ( open) Andy ( open) Sean ( taken) Leo (open) Patty ( taken)
Good guys: Piper, Prue, Phoebe, Andy , Leo, sean, Patty
Bad guys: Paige, Cole, Melinda Halliwell ,

Last edited by charmedfan42 on Tue 22 Jul 2008, 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 5:15 pm

Ok now change phoebe and paige to taken and add sean as taken so that way e can all rpg, and you have to start off the storyline you make the first post we ll follow the plot so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 5:19 pm

ok and there are so many good characters not many bad.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: storyline   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 5:20 pm

as well i would like to create a charmed child. How do I do that?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 5:28 pm

Ok just fill out the form for charmed characthers, is all you have to do.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: storyline   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 5:44 pm

ok thnx. I will start soon.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: question   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 5:58 pm

is there a certain way of rping here? or can I just start. Also do I put like Manor and stuff at the top of my posts?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 6:44 pm

3rd person rpg and no one liners.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: rping   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 12:05 am

can you give me an example of third person. I forget. Also i assume when you talk its quotations. " "
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 12:14 am

Sean walked around the manor looking for something to do ahile his aunt prue worked and his mom worked, "hey" he said to himself bored.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: rpg   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 1:18 am

okay. So should I start with Prue not being here yet. Someone could rp a short scene later with the Elders bringing Prue. Than everything else could follow?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 1:30 am

K I'll start.
Sean was sleeping and his dreams was stranger than usual, he was standing before some people dressed with robes he's never seen before they were laid out with gold, there was someone else a brunnette with blue eyes, standing there, she knew who Sean was. One of the men in the robe spoke "Hi Sean halliwell, we've brought your aunt Prue back." "Who?" "Prudence Halliwell, Piper, Phoebe and Paiges older sister. She's your aunt." "Really can she talk." "Yeah she can but you'll see her in the attic" Sean woke up from his dream he yawned the room dark the lights were out, he turned them on. His eyes squinted, lightly he rushed out his room making some noise and went into the attic "Aunt Prue are you here?" He asked, seeing a woman figure standing "Aunt Prue you're here." He rushed to hug her.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Rpg   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 1:58 am

Prue smiled. She walked over softly to Sean. Putting a hand on his shoulder and pushing his hair back. " Ive been watching you Sean."
" All of you. From above." Prue took Seans hand. " You mus'nt tell my sisters. Not yet. They must be ready to hear it first. On there own."
Prue kissed Sean on the forehead. " Alot awaits us..... You will see." Prue turned around and vanished through the wall.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 2:06 am

"Where you going." He said rushing after her and crashing into the wall. "Oww Aunt Prue!!!!" He said starting to cry. "Don't leave, please stay with me." He said "Aunt Prue." He said yelling her name at the wall. Sean was dissapointed she left it made him mad. "Auntie Prue." His yelling had to wake up everyone else in the manor. Sean started to try an orb after her.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: rpg   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 2:15 am

Piper had awaken from the crash. She rushed out of her covers without glancing at Leo at all. Hurrying down the stairs.
" SEAN! MELINDA!" Piper grabbed a towel on the way down expecting either a demon attack or a hurt child.
" Whats going on down there?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 2:23 am

"Aunt Pr......Hi mom." He said looking at his mom crying. "Ohhh mom." He rushed to her and hugged her "mommy it hurts!" he cried holding her tight and wanting to be babied so to speak "mommy I saw....." he kept quiet he didn't want to tell her about prue just yet. It made him mad he couldn't. He had a bump in his head and his knee was cut from running to the wall *aunt prue if you can read my thoughts meet me in my room after everyone is in bed* he thought trying to cantact prue.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 4:26 pm

Piper Picked Sean up in her arms. She started dabbing the cloth at his cut. Holding his arm in the air so he wouldnt affect his other cut.
" LEO!" " this is taking to long." " LEO GET UP ALREADY!!" Leo orbed down in his pjs. " Heal Sean. Hes hurt." Leo did as Piper told him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 4:48 pm

Sean stopped crying as the pain went away. "Thanks dad, mommy I had the...... nevermind." He said walking back to his room, he lied back down in the bed and fell asleep. His dreams where strange again, "he was in a room with a queen size bed and a beatiful wooden set dresser, nightstand. And sitting there was Prue doing her hair in front of the dresser. "Aunt Prue how come you didn't answer me, when I called." He said really mad he was on her bed sitting down. He gazed at the room and then looked at his aunt. "You could at least let me go through the wall." He said mad.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 5:19 pm

Prue made a small laugh. Than turned to look at Sean. " I almost didnt come today." Prue made a small smile.
" You have a hard time staying quiet do you? I cant stay long. Just until I give you the details." Prue hushed Sean as she saw his eagerness to ask questions but what she had to say was more important. " You know how i died correct ? ..... well with your mother as my sister how could you not? anyways. I have a small gap of opertunity to come back." " You musnt tell my sisters theyre emotions and willingness to return me will stand in the way of there better judgement." " Although .... No. I cant. You have to tell Leo. Tell him to summon the Elders." " Its my only chance-" Just than the door opened. Prue left in smoke.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 6:09 pm

Sean awoke from his dream to find himself waking up it was around 7:30 a.m. He got up from bed and rushed to the bathroom he took a shower and brushed his teeth after that he came out wrapped in a towel. He then put his underwear, socks, shorts a sleeveless shirt, and some sneakers. After he was set for the beggining of the day. He rushed to his parents room he didn't knock he just came in seeing his mom and dad still sleeping. He walked over and jumped on the bed "dad get up, I need you to summon an elder for me." He said excitedly. He lightly pushed trying to wake him "Dad get up!!" now yelling at him.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: elders   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 7:00 pm

Piper looked at Sean. " Go back to sleep its so early......" " I came in last night and you where sleeping so let me sleep." Piper sounded naggy. Leo grabbed Sean tickling him. " What are you talking about crazy guy?? Where done with the Elders."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 7:32 pm

Sean kaughed as his father tickled him but he stopped laughing. "But daddy we need to help Aunt Prue, we have to call the elders." He yelled and covered his mouth for a minute. "Mommy my aunts aren't supposed to know." He said rushing to the attic.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 7:50 pm

Piper got up quickly at this comment. " Sean that wasnt funny." Piper put a robe on looked at her son outraged. " What are you trying to PROVE! Sean! is it that i dont take care of the family enogh? is it that i dont give you enough attention!!" " This isnt a game! " " are you sick? you must be. Go get the thermometer." Piper was outraged. How could her son play games like that? after all she had explained to him. Prue was dead. She was there it was after all her fault. She could have stopped it. She was the one who so willingly invited the power of three to continue without Prue. How could he?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 8:12 pm

"Mommy! I'm not kidding it's no joke oh no, she told me not to tell you. I'm sorry aunt prue." He said walking away for a minute and getting the thermometer for her. "Here you meannie, I hate you.!" He said now mad that his mom didn't believe him. "Were running out of time dad please call the elders im not kidding." He yelled at them.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 8:23 pm

Phoebe lying at the end of her bed ignored everything happening outside of her room.She had been watching a scary movie all morning and cuddled against her pillow her head rest above it as her eyes were nailed to the tv.She plunged her head into her pillow as the movie began more like a reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charmed Continuation
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next