RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charmed Continuation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 8:32 pm

Sultane walked out the room and banged on his aunts door "aunt phoebe! Open the door." He yelled from outside her door, seeing that she didn't answer immediately, he walked back to the room where an angry waited to take his temperature.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 8:50 pm

Phoebe looked over at her door."Hey.. can't you people see I'm watching a movie here?" She groaned and looked back toward the tv waiting a few minutes before getting up and opening her door.She saw Sean walking down the hall and followed him "Why do you people always have the tendency to bother me when I'm doing something?Don't you know it's my movie time?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 9:05 pm

"Who cares about your stupid movie time, Aunt Freebie." He yelled at his aunt. Usually she'll give him a wedgie just for calling her that "This is about aunt Prue." He yelled back at her, even though she was a couple of feet away from him. "Dad hurry we don't have time for this. "Aunt freebie forget your movie." He said trying to aggravate her on purpose hopefully she'll want to give him a wedgie which meant she would have to chase him into the attic and that's exactly what he wanted but he was praying that he could outrun her which was unlikely. "What are you going to do aunt freebie give me a wedgie?" he taunted her even more. He was pushing so he was sidesteping but he had to get past her to get to the attic. He tried to run past her into the attic but most likely she'll catch him on the way there.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: attic   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 12:53 am

Piper and Leo followed there son up to the attic. " Phoebe! i need to talk to you!" Piper rushed past the stairs and opened the door quickly. She glanced at her son than pulled Phoebe to the side. " I need to talk to you. Did you not hear me?" Leo walked over to Sean.
He flipped through the pages of the BOS. " So. Call the Elders a? " It must be important than. Piper looked at her sister. " What do you think? Sean says Prue. Well its insane but maybe??. " Piper was having mixed thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 1:18 am

"Hurry. Come on rush dad." He said running around like a nut pacing back and forth noticing his mom was missing and his aunt wasn't chasing him like he wanted, "aunt freebie." He was calling her that to bring her out but if she got too close to Sean it was a danger sign that she was coming to get him and he knew what would be coming and he wasn't gonna like it.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Leo   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 1:32 am

Leo started saying sentences in another language. He chanted repeating the same words that sounded neither English nor a normal language. More like sounds of animals. Just than a bright light appeared before them all.

" Why have you summoned us?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 2:04 am

"Where is my aunt prue?" He said noticing the elder. "Bring her back now, I did what she said except the part about not telling mom and aunt phoebe. But that's ok if they know right?" Sean said unsure of what else to say "mom come here." He yelled for his mom to come. Sean looked around and not seeing his aunt made him very scared "aunt prue comeback."
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Elders   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 2:17 am

" We cannot just bring her back. It is forbidden. Shes is gone. I thought we have explained that to make it clear to everyone in this room. Especially the charmedones." Elder says.

Piper walks into the attic after explaining it all to Phoebe she looks at the Elders. " Can you bring my sister back? Yes or no?"
Piper looked at the Elders with a serious and painful look. The Elders eyed her angrily. " We Cannot. No! WE WILL NOT MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPENN! NOT AFTER EVERYTHING! IF i dare say. If you earn your right she will be restored to you, The time is very very soon. Just you alone cannot get her back. With the three of you there may be some chance." With this they left.

Piper blasted a table. " I HATE WHEN THEY DO THAT!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 2:29 am

"That's a lie..... mommy I'm sorry I didn't tell you aunt prue and some elders came to visit me in a dream, aunt prue was there. And then they told me to go the attic and she was there standing there she held my hands and kissed my forehead after she that she said to wait and then she dissapeared through the wall that's how I got hurt trying to chase after her. After I went to sleep she met me in a dream again and said that if I told you or aunt phoebe or paige your feelings would cloud your better judgement to only tell dad but I failed I need to apologize to aunt prue I'm sorry I messed up." He said crying running and hugging his mom tightly " I messed up your only chance to get aunt prue back I'm sorry." He said crying in her arms.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 3:50 am

Phoebe walked inside the attic.She had been eavesdropping "So Prue's not coming back?" She looked at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 4:02 am

Sean noticed his aunt enter the attic, and looked at her for a minute "Aunt Phoebe give me a wedgie." He demanded, Sean just felt guilty about Prue and he thought that by his aunt doing this to make him feel worse it would make him feel better. He walked up to his aunt and turned around "Go ahead aunt phoebe." He said awaiting the discomfort that she was going to give him. The thought of his aunt prue flooded his mind *so much for good times.* he thought to himself "Aunt phoebe hurry up." He said now almost about to cry from the guilt he felt.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 1:46 pm

Phoebe sighed.She walked out and sat at the table in the dining area 'Dear, Prue ' She wrote 'I know it's sorta not my place to send you back but I haven't broken all the rules.I know, consequences ' She paused and wrote again 'But this is for a meanful cause.We miss you Prue.I haven't seen Paige at all today.Well mostly because I'm into movie time from 1am to 7am.You can say I began to care less about innocents ever since you left.I've been lured to the darker side.That the Elders didn't know.Now they do.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 2:00 pm

"Aunt phoebe." He walked over to the dinning area and sat at the table watching phoebe write the letter "aunt phoebe do you think we'll be able to get aunt prue back I messed up pretty bad she's gonna be so mad at me when I see her again" He said crying.
Back to top Go down
Melinda Halliwell
Speechless
Speechless

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 4:03 pm

Mel woke up from her sleep when she heard the explosion from the table that piper blew up. She sat up in her bed and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She didn't like the sound of her mother blowing stuff up so she started crying. "Mommy" She said and got out of bed and hugged her stuffed toy animal close to her as she went to the door and hoped that Piper, Leo or her brothers would come to her.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 5:24 pm

Piper walked out of the attic and to the table that Phoebe had been writing to Prue. Piper smiled sadly as she read the letter from behind her sister in utter silence. Placing a hand on Phoebe's shoulder. " If where going to get Prue back its going to be hard." " Mind you the Elders could just be playing with our heads." " If we get ourselfs into this ..... well there going to take advantage of that Phoebes.. There going to hurt us. The Elders." " Its always something new with them. What if i loose one of you along the way? or Paige?" Piper was thinking of the worse. Than hearing Melinda. " We need to talk all three of us. Where is Paige?"
Back to top Go down
Melinda Halliwell
Speechless
Speechless

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 5:41 pm

Melinda walked out and then saw Piper, she quickly ran to her and hugged her legs. "Mommy I had a bad dream and you blew up something, I don't like it" She said sadly and looked at Piper, she rubbed her eyes with one hand and looked around. She was still slightly tired from waking up. "Where is Sean?" She asked then a bit later "Mommy, will you play with me?"
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 5:54 pm

Piper smiled. She grabbed Melinda into a hug than put her daughter on her legs. " Sure. What do you want to do?" Piper had to get away from her family if only for a bit. She was far over her head with anger and didnt want to deal with the situation. She also had an impulse telling her that Phoebe wouldnt be in the cooperating mood. So Piper only had eyes for Melinda.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 5:57 pm

Just than Prue appeared in Seans room. This time she didnt look as calm and happy as the other previous visites.
" SEAN WHERE ARE YOU!!" Prue used her telekinesis and threw Sean onto the bed. " Did i not tell you to sip it! Now they know! which means the Elders know, which means my sisters will have to do something in return to get me back. This could ruin everything that i have been fighting for!! Do you have any idea how long it took me to convince them to bring me back! if they get angry than i will never see my sisters. Never!. Prue sat on the side of the bed. " Ive seen what they've been through all of it, and they need this. They need me."
Back to top Go down
Melinda Halliwell
Speechless
Speechless

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 6:05 pm

"We can play orb and seek and have cookies and we can go to the park" Melinda suggested and hugged Piper, she didn't really sense any anger coming from her as she was only five, it wasn't the first thing she looked for. "Mommy, I need to pee" The five year old brunette said and climbed down from her mother's lap and quickly ran for the toilet. When she had washed her hands she came back and climbed back up on Piper's lap. "Come on, mommy, we'll have fun!" Melinda smiled and coudln't wait. She enjoyed being with Piper and everything they did was something Melinda always treasured.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 6:09 pm

Piper picked Melinda up and tickled her. Than putting her hand over her eyes she counted. " One....... two...........THREE!!"
" READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" Piper opened her eyes. " Where can Melinda be. hmmm."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 6:22 pm

Sean finally came face to face with his aunt prue and as mad as she was really mad "aunt prue I'm sorry, please forgive me, I'll make it up to you I promise." He said putting his head on her lap and crying almost unconsolably.He then orbed them in front of piper and melinda downstairs. "Mommy seee aunt prue is here." He said pointing to her "see aunt prue maybe she can help." He said no longer crying.
Back to top Go down
Melinda Halliwell
Speechless
Speechless

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 6:30 pm

Melinda laughed when Piper tickled her but as soon as Sean orbed downstairs in front of them, she stopped and wondered what was wrong with him. "Mommy why is Sean sad?" She asked, Sean said something about auntie Prue but she didn't quite get what was wrong. She didn't like when someone in her family was mad or sad, it got her scared. "Mommy I jus wanna play"
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 10:50 pm

While everyone else stood occupied Phoebe sneaked up to the attic.When she reached she closed the door behind her and knocked everything off the table."Who cares about the elders." She mumbled setting the bowl infront of her letting the note fall inside."For days to come, I've waited to seek.Many shadows before me, may I not be meek.I've been longing to send back a sister who cares.One who understands and can cope with my.. flares " A strand of smoke rose from the bowl as the letter burned.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 2:30 am

Piper looked from Sean to Melinda. Than her smile turned upside down. " Game time is over." Piper looked again to Sean.

" Honey? what are you talking about theres nobody there." Piper looked at her son as though he was playing a sick joke on her or that he was in emergency sickness himself. " Sean are you sure.. You can tell me if you feel sick. I understand."

Prue looked at Sean. " Only you can see me.. They are not ready. They must to something for the Elders first. All three of them. The thing is if they get hurt on my behalf i will never forgive myself."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 2:41 am

"What this is bulleshit, aunt prue you can't do this to me, I mean, really what the hell are you thinking. Who cares about what the elders think, those bastards are trying to get mom to do something to bring you back that's not fair at all!!!!" he yelled at Prue now really mad he looked at his mom "what do you mean you can't see her are you blind she's right here, I hate you right now aunt prue." He said turning to her really mad and punching her in the leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charmed Continuation
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next