RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charmed Continuation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 4:29 am

Sean saw Patty and smiled at her then smiled at his mom, and walked towards his aunt and smiled at her. "Did you hear that I'm not evil." He said very excited.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 2:10 pm

Phoebe threw her hands at her mouth in grief "PPRUE!!" She grabbed a nearby sword and used her technics to fight the demon off.She left puncture wounds on his skin.For the finale she pierced the sword down in his heart and did an up spin kick to kick it further in.She watched as he burst into flames and the sword hit the ground.She ran down the stairs and threw the front door"PRUE!!!" She yelled from the top of her lungs.She kneeled down beside her sister"LEO!!" Phoebe held her sister in her arms "Please,"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 3:41 pm

Sean noticed than that demons were in the room. And Sean quickly orbed downstairs heating his aunt scream for Leo. Sean sttod ove Prue and knelt down to heal her body until she was fully recovered. He smiled to his aunt Phoebe. "It's ok see." He said smiling at his aunt."
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 5:44 pm

Phoebe held her eldest sister close "Thank God," she kissed her head and held onto her nephew "Thankyou sweetie," she gave him a big kiss then held onto her sister again "I love you, Prue!" she said in a baby voice not letting go of her sister.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 6:08 pm

"Aunt phoebe your making me blush again." He complained turning red his aunt kissed him. He hated when she did that even though it felt good.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2008, 1:57 am

Prue looked up at her sister. Tears rolling down her cheeks and the blood was gone. She took a deep breathe looking shocked she grabbing onto Phoebe holding her close. " I love you too. So much." Kisses Phoebe. " Who where they?"

Attic

Piper put the book down and grabbed Melinda. She blasted demon after demon. " LEO!! LEO!!" Piper stood infront of Melinda guarding her and attacking the demons, but for every one Piper vanquished two more appeared. " Sweetie we have to go." Piper turns to grab Melinda when a demon shimmers grabbing Piper by the throat and slamming her against the wall.

Demon: " This ones good. Lets go." All demons leave. Melinda cries.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2008, 4:02 pm

"Maybe other high level demons connected to the Source.That's the only explaination, " she thought about it "And I know someone who can help us." she grabbed her sister by the hand and ran up to the attic, Sean in her arms.

Attic

Phoebe let her nephew down but saw a her neice with water filled eyes "Oh, honny, what happened?" she kissed her and handed her to her sister, Phoebe walked behind the stand and flipped through the B.O.S. "There, " she chanted "

Magic forces black and white,
Reaching out through space and light,
Be he far or be he near
Bring us the demon Belthazor here. "

After awhile a tunnel of wind forms and Cole appears.

Phoebe came from behind the stand and crossed her arms looking at Cole.She noticed Piper wasn't there.
"Piper!" no answer, she looked at Cole "What do you have to gain?!" she eyed him

Cole looked confused and his eyes were shot out on her

"Don't act like you don't have a clue what I'm saying!Who were those demons that dropped by earlier?!And, where the hell is my sister?!!"

Cole took time to respond "I'm afraid I don't know where your sister is,"

"Oh really now?!" Phoebe grabbed a potion from the table "One more chance, and I,"

Cole took the words right out of her mouth "Swear?WHAT?That you're gonna vanquish me?!Fry me up for tonights dinner?!"

"I know you love me, all I'm asking for is a second chance," Cole lowered his voice

"No one deserves second chances," Phoebe also spook low, at regular tone. The potion now, she held in midair

Just then...

Paige orbed in.She caught eye on the potion and Cole standing there, helpless.

Cole payed little attention to Paige "Phoebe,"

Phoebe looked t Paige then Cole.She held the potion in the same position.She couldn't do it, she wouldn't.It was like Cole controlled movements, her mind.She loved him

Last edited by xpaigexwitch on Sat 04 Oct 2008, 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2008, 6:45 pm

Sean didn't notice his mom wasn't there until he saw Melinda crying and his aunt mentioned it. "mommy!!! he yelled running around in the manor like crazy, he looked everywhere but she was nowhere to be found getting pissed the manor started to shake and things started to fall and break. He came back upstairs the power restrainers glowed and fell off noticing Cole in the room "YOU!!! Sean yelled as he punched Cole straight through the floor and into the living room, as his body landed he stood over him and held his head in place with one hand while he beat hisface in with his free hand punching his face until blood started to come out his nose and lips. Sean wasn't going to stop unless his aunts told him too. He was very pissed off punching Cole hard each blow getting harder that the floor underneath them was starting to break.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 12:14 am

Phoebe ran down the stairs and after her nephew "No, no, NO " Sean, you stop it right now." She ordered him "I said NOW " Phoebe threw her nephews fists from Cole.They were bloody.So was Cole.Phoebe turned her head away from the dripping blood.She'd seen she rage in Cole's eyes.She helped him up stepping over the broken floor and rubbish, wooden pieces.

Cole trapped his nails far beyond Sean's skin "YOU!!" he held on tight looking deep within his eyes as if to rip his eyeballs from the socket.

Phoebe removed Cole's hands from Sean's skin with struggle "Cole,"

He looked into her eyes and let go hearing her weakened voice.He tried to touch her face but pulled his hand back."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!" he shimmered out, eyes red.

Phoebe looked at her nephew and shook her head in disbelief.She looked as if to cry.Then hurried back up to the attic.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 12:37 am

Sean was bout to punch Cole in the face when his aunt said no and yelled at him pulling him of Cole, he stopped but Cole had grabbed Sean, he screamed as his blood was spilled on the floor, his wound healed after his hands was pulled out. "Good ridance. he said seeing cole leave and his aunt rush back upstairs he went after her.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 3:54 pm

Prue walked into the attic. She had had a very long day of work and just wanted to chill. Hopefully nothing new would be done. She looked at her sister than Sean. " Hey you two. Kill any demons?" Says sarcastically but than turns to Melinda and grabs her in her arms. " Ah. Whats the matter sweetie pie?" Moves Melinda's hair out of her face. Melinda struggles to be let down. " mommy go. Mommy go." Prue looked at Melinda than Sean. " Where is Piper?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 3:59 pm

Sean smiled seeing his aunt Prue but frowned when she asked where Piper was, "mommy's missing I just finish beating up Cole that's why, I have blood on my hands it's his. And I made a mess cracking the floor downstairs. he said showing her his fist full of blood. He walked over and hugged her trying not to get Coles blood on her clothes.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 1:46 am

Phoebe turned back to her nephew halfway up the stairs "Yeah, and you shouldn't have touched him. It's dangerous.That's my job!" she pointed to herself and smiled at her sister before going back up the steps to the attic.She didn't want Sean to get hurt.Neither did she want Cole.Somewhere inside of her, deep inside.Phoebe loved Cole.Only she knew it.Or as she thought.

Paige came downstairs looking somewhat lost of Phoebe's act "Okay, don't mind me." She walked the rest of the way down the steps and in Prue's arms hugging her "We hadn't any arrivals from demons today," Well except for Cole." she corrected herself knowing he was still evil."To think the day's gotten any better?" Paige shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 4:48 pm

"it's not anymore, he's gone insane thinking that you love him after everything he's done to you, if you love him you're being stupid aunt Phoebe!!! he yelled at her as she walked away from Sean he came from behind her and tackled her to the floor. And with a pillow that he grabbed from the sofa started to beat up Phoebe, for the fun of it, he was trying to cheer her up in his own way.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 11:53 pm

Phoebe tried to laugh but couldn't.She flipped her nephew softly onto the ground and tickled him.She had a brief smile that she'd faked.Phoebe grabbed her nephew in her arms "I love you Sean.You may think I don't but I do.I really really do." She pulled her nephew back into a hug."How about we forget about this whole situation?" Phoebe wasn't going to forget.She just didn't want her nephew thinking it was his fault why she was going through these concepts.She just fought herself till the point where she couldn't really decide on her fate.To the point where she stood lost in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 6:21 am

Prue hugged Paige and kissed her youngest sister softly on the forehead. " You know... I dont want to sound all Piperish but we havent really met. Exackly." Prue grabbed her sisters hand and sat on the sofa next to Paige not sure how to start this older sister talk thing. She always connected with Piper through sadness or happiness. Phoebe was mainly because of protectioness and picking on although Paige was different. Paige wasnt much of a trouble maker and she didnt take alot of things to heart, not like Piper did. " Paige. Look here. I dont really know what to say but i want to start with thanking you. For everything that you have done for my sisters, for this family. You helped them when they needed it most and thats something i could never do. You did keep this family together. You are truly a Halliwell and i want to welcome you to the family." Prue hugs Paige. " So tell me. Why exackly did you become a charmedone? i know the whole shabang but you could of had a totally different life. You had family. People who loved you. How could you just give that up?"
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 11:28 pm

Tears aroused in Paige's eyes as Prue spoke to her and hugged her once more.She wiped them away and smiled "I guess that life wasn't meant for me." Paige looked down "After meeting Piper and Phoebe I noticed that there was a better place for me here.Even though I was a bit psyched about the whole magic thing." She looked up at Prue "When I first spoke to them at the funeral I could relate. Yet we both had lost a member close to us. I felt like we'd already created a bond." It was the closest I ever felt to a family."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 2:42 pm

Sean was laughing until his aunt stopped tickling him, he smiled as he hugged her back. But it went away when she asked him to forget about Cole and her and the whole love thing. No we can't, this is about you and your innability to let go of that maniac. No I'm not dropping it, just forget about him, forever. he said smacking her with the pillow again. This time he got two more and threw them at her. Then he walked over and jumper on her. I love you aunt Phoebe. he said hugging her tightly.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 4:23 am

"Okay." Phoebe nodded at her nephew and squinched up her nose.She thought about what her nephew had said.And Prue and Paige.It was like War of the Worlds and her family gaining up on her. Sean didnt understand niether did anyone else.Except for Piper she could somewhat relate to the situation.Although Cole had the ability to pop up whenever and wherever.Leo didnt or so he choose not to. "I love you extra." Phoebe smiled.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 2:34 am

Prue held Paige close and ran her hands through her baby sisters hair. Hugging Paige and kissing her cheek. It was more of a breathtaking warm hug that a mother would give her daughter on the first day of school before sending them off to a new building. " I know what you mean Paige. I never meant to leave you. Not any of you. Ever." Prue smiled but Paige had not seen. " I have to admit your a very fast learner and you surprised me alot when you held the family together. I owe you more than you can ever imagine, and i dont want to leave any of you. I want to help to be here for what i missed out on. Im sorry that i couldnt come back but i was here all the time. With you." Prue pushed Paige's hair back and laughed quietly. " I still cant believe mom had an affair!"
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 12:45 am

Paige smiled "Look at Grams. Four marriages?Six engagements?Who could beat that?" Paige looked up at her sister "But yeah. Just knowing that we didn't know eachother before. Imagine not being witches." Paige was silent for a small time "Were just lucky now that we have that opportunity."

Phoebe comes down the stairs.Shed seen both her sisters chating.She turned back to walk up to the attic.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 6:17 am

He always loved playing with his caring aunt Phoebe, seeing she walked away, and then slowly cameback up the stairs he hid behind the sttic door and phoebe was insight, he krept up behind her and gave her a wedgie gotcha!!!

He said pulling on her underwear as hard as he could and then letting go running away past his aunts and into his aunt Pheebs room and hiding under her covers like he usually did, he enjoy this time with his aunt so much they could be as playful as they wanted and not be bothered by anyone. He peeked at the door, to see if his aunt was coming to get him back. There was no way he was going to come out, she was gonna have to get that big lump the was in her bed hiding. *Aunt Phoebe your a lot of fun you know that, this is what I love about you, since I can't be this way with anybody else but you, I love you a lot, more than you know.* he thought to her while hiding he was smiling a big smile.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 2:29 am

Phoebe came through the cracked door making ghost sounds.She laughed "Cannon!" She jumped on the bed and tickled her nephew.Then she blew on his stomach making loud sounds.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 5:22 am

ahahhahaha no fair.. Ahahaah he laughed as she tickled him and made noises on his belly, it was his weakness he couldn't stop laughing he was tearing, he opened his eyes as she was tickleling him and making noises, he needed to get her off him otherwise he was doomed to laugh at her mercy.

He tried to think but his gut was starting to cramp from all the laugther. Sean reached for Phoebe's underwear that was still sticking out and pulled hard on them a second time. Feeling his aunt jerk back to reach the wedgie, he rolled towards her head board and leaned agaisnt it catching his breath he was red in the face from alll the laughing. *your too much sometimes you know that. Thank goodness you didn't fix that wedgie I gave you otherwise I was in trouble.* he panted and swallowed relaxing a bit and charged at his aunt tackeling her down and tickling her, then he grabbed a pillow and whacked her with it and then whacked her again. *what you got auntie, so far I have to 2 points for tugging on the same wedgie plus and extra 2 points for whacking you with a pillow, the way I see it if you don't figure out how to wedgie me or get me back I'm going to win.* he used telepathy on her and went to take the third swing with the pillow.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 1:40 am

She moved in time from beneath the pillow.Phoebe grabbed two fake swords from her closet.She was a natural at sword fighting since she was taught by Cole.She threw one at Sean so that hed catch it and swong hers through the air "I decide who leaves and who stays." She spun around once smashing her plastic toy at Seans and threw herself back "Ready to play?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Continuation   Charmed Continuation - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charmed Continuation
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next