RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Empty
PostSubject: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 12:32 am

Name of story: sean's awakening: the blessed blade of the vega clan

Plot: sean has a dream that leads to his lost family that he never met and his birthright. Now he must make a decision wether to stay with the halliwells or move with the clan

Cast: piper (charmedfan42) phoebe(xpaigexwitch) paige (halliwellfamiliar) prue(charmedfan42)
Melinda(melinda halliwell) sean(admin)

Good guys: sean, piper, phoebe, paige, prue.

Bad guys: DS (only the admin can play DS).

Last edited by Admin on Fri 01 Aug 2008, 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 3:24 am

Sean was having a very strange dream, there was a sword and it called out to him forget your false identity and your old powers your whiteligther your witch and let the blood of the vega clan flo and wield the blade of destiny, Sean woke up startled by the dream. "Aunt phoebe, paige, prue mommy" he yelled turning on the light, and holding on to his blanket.
Back to top Go down
Melinda Halliwell
Speechless
Speechless

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 5:02 pm

When Sean yelled, Melinda woke up and she never liked being woken up by loud noises so she got out of bed and decided to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 5:14 pm

Sean saw melinda walk in "Melinda, I just a nightmare you know one of those scary dreams it was horrible." He said with big wide eyes. Trying to get her to understand what happened. "Are you listening?" he asked now frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Melinda Halliwell
Speechless
Speechless

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 5:24 pm

"Sorry..I'm tired, I want mommy" She said and didn't really pay attention to Sean. "You woke me up..don't like loud noises" She said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 5:59 pm

"Whatever." He said now angry with melinda, he rushed his room slamming the door behind him. Looking for somebody other than melinda to help him.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 11:45 pm

Piper walked downsatiars. " Melinda? Sean?" ," Whats going on.. Is it another nightmare?"

Prue - Prue knocked on the manor door. " Piper!! PHOEBE!! PAIGE!!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 2:42 am

"Mommy, mommy, I had a nightmare again." He said hugging her tightly with a scared look on his face, he heard the knock dostairs and rushed to open "aunt prue your home" he said hugging his aunt happily.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 2:51 am

Phoebe had been downstairs in the kitchen.Drinking coffee she heard a knock on the door.She put her coffee to sit on the counter and went out to see who it was "Hello my beloved sister." She smiled and hugged her."You look frantic.Whats the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 3:21 am

"Aunt phoebe I'm frantic too. I just had a nightmare." He said remembering everything. "Im so scared." He said holding onto his aunt phoebe now.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 4:03 am

Phoebe held Sean and closed the door behind Prue "What dream would that be?" She lifted Sean up and put his head to rest on her shoulder.She looked at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 4:29 am

Sean rested on his aunts shoulder and started to recall the dream. "Aunt phoebe, in my dream there was a sword and it spoke everything was dark and it said to forget my identity as a whiteligther and a witch and embrace the blood of my clan whatever that means." He said sounding scared and confused. He rested in his aunts shoulder. And thinking about it made him worry about what could happen. He tried orbing upstairs but nothing was happening. "Aunt phoebe, I can't orb." He cried to his aunt and complained.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 8:56 pm

"Clan?Some type of brotherhood." Phoebe looks at Prue."Talking sword.Well it must want something from you.I mean, why else would you have that dream?" She sighed "Okay, tonight theres a guarantee you might have the dream again.So I want you to stay away from that sword.I think that it's trying to turn you, evil.Either that or there's bigger things in store." She watched as Sean tried orbing "Nice.It must've took your powers." "The dream's real.It'll continue until you figure things out."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 9:51 pm

"But aunt phoebe I can't it haunts me." He complained. "I want my powers back." He complained looking around and thinking back to the dream made him somehat angry and his aura became evil for a moment and then ent back to normal. "Aunt phoebe did you feel that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 4:04 am

Prue looked at her sister. Than ushered her to put Sean down. " Ok. I think i have an idea. Hold out your hand." Prue grabbed a knife and poked Sean with it. He bleed and Prue smiled. " Good. At least we know whatever your dream friend is trying to do he hasnt gotten you yet. Now i think he might be a demon."

Piper walked into the room where her sisters where. " Well hello there Prue. Phoebes, did i hear the d word?" " Cause if i have to vanquish a demon this early there will be no end. IVE HAD IT! Do they ever consider we have lives? huh." Piper picked Sean up. " Oh honey, your bleeding." Piper kissed Seans cut.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 6:59 am

"Owww. Aunt prue it hurt." He said almost crying and looked at his mom and showed her cut. "But aunt prue I don't think its that, I feel weird mommy I felt dark and evil just now any ideas aunt prue? I mean I....." his eyes went black again and back to normal. "Tell me you saw that or at least felt that darkness. Anybody. Im gonna find that blade of destiny." He said rushing upstairs. And looking in a book he found in the orphanage a long time ago before moving in with them. A couple of minutes later he came back from his room rushing downstairs. And held an old page it was still readable. He read it aloud 'The blade of destinies past down only in the vega clan and can only be wielded once in 500 years, it picks only a member with the most potential unlocking the persons full potential, to control time and space enableling them to teleport using time portals. It has 4 small spherical holes where a ball of element is placed, one for every element fire, earth, wind, water. these are scattered and colected by the user chosen by the blade the placed back into the blade then a 5th element will be placed and this sphere will be multi colored representing the ability to mix and control element even withouth the blade of destinies since the power will be infused withing the owner.' That was the article on the sword. A little bit below there was another article of the clan 'we are the clan that has spent centuries mastering every element we past down our gift to one and only one person a blessed child who will surpass all the generations before him, Sean Vega the only bloodline member left. You are the hope of our clan.....' the letters faded and disappeared the only thing left was the article on the blade. "......." left spechless he looked at everyone else before reacting. "Ok my name is Sean Vega and im alone the only clan member left." He said almost crying holding onto piper.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 7:54 pm

She looked at Prue "It be better if you don't tell her where that cut came from." She watched as Sean sped up the steps and came flying back down.Then listened to both articles as they were read"Earth, fire, water, wind, and metal," she looked at her sisters."The elements must be placed in the same locations the surround the Nexus. She turned to Sean "But if you need them to prolong power.. " she stopped "The thing is, is it for good or evil doing?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 3:46 am

"Where do we find them? I don't think its evil aunt phoebe, but there is something weird about all this." He said looking around at his aunts and mom. "I just can't put my finger on it." His eyes went black and back to normal. "Does anybody besides me feel that dark aura?" he asked now frustrated.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 6:19 am

Piper picked Sean up in her arms as though he where still three years old. " Know. We all feel it where just not letting it get to us like you are, Sean you need to breath to think. Look, whatever this is we will figure it out. We always do." Piper put Sean down and kissed his hand. " We would never let anything hurt you."

Prue stood up. " My point exackly, how about we skry? for this Clan??"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 7:17 am

Sean looked at his aunt and nodded in agreement to what she said. Getting the stuff to skry with he cameback downstairs and put it on the table the map and the crystal with the article in hand he started to skry, when his eyes went black again all of a sudden. "Stay the fuck out of this, this is only between me and Sean." His eyes went back to normal again "the heck was that" he said rubbing his head. He looked to the mirror in the room "moomy." He screamed in panic. He couldn't believe what he was seeing a dark twin of himself looking right at him, and it spoke "I am the rage and anger that consumes you because the identity which you ignored has set your blood of the clan in a rage and created me. To guide or destroy you, it depends you can make a choice. A word of advice don't try to vaquish you'll end up killing Sean as well since I'm nothing more than his emotions of anger and rage that he has towards himself and you as well you can't get rid of me until he faces his hearts issues then may he find the blade of destinies." It dissappeared, Sean held on to his mom tightly looking at everyone not knowing what to say, but the shadow was right about everything he did have anger and rage that he has not released to his mom or anyone else and holding it in has created a Dark Soul or (ds) now bent on destroying him unless he gets closure on these issues fast.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 4:14 am

Prue looked at Sean with a suspicious look that said. " What are you hiding now??"

Piper picked Sean up in her arms. " We wont let that mean person hurt you Sean. Now tell me what your thinking. Whats hurting you? or holding you back?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 5:04 am

He took a breath I'm not hiding anything mommy." He said looking at her but he knew he was lying. "Well mommy I've been just so lost lately in these feelings and I felt ignored by you and by my aunts and it makes me very angry enough to hate you and my aunts I know your busy. Some quality time with you and my aunts plus, some family dinners couldn't hurt. But my real problem is not knowing how to deal with these issues and I feel alone like before I was adopted and even now I'm the last of the clan." He said hugging his mom.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:39 pm

"If were going to help Sean.We at least need to help ourselves." "It's our emotions.Holding us back.It's the little thing that conjurs up a big battle for us.Always giving out on ourselves, giving up everything because of a simple heartbreak.Which lead up to vulnerbility.We remain vulnerable everyday.Because of the effects of our emotions.Which we cut trying & just go to acting as if it doesn't matter.And if we continue to think someones going to be there each time we fall.We'll loose ourselves.Eachother."
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 4:45 am

Piper looked at her sister. " Exackly, very well said Phoebes didnt know you had it in you." Piper looked at Sean. " Where going to get though this together. I promise. You might be the last of the Clan but you are definately not the last of the Halliwell Legacy i will see to it that you are not. Sean you have to trust yourself, your good, and us. Your aunts and I will never hurt you. We will make time for you but you also have to understand that we are very busy people. "
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 12:57 am

"I understand mommy thank you." He said walking towards her ang huggin he and her aunts, his eyes were normal hebwas more happy now than ever. But now to find the sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGC :: Basket-
Jump to: