RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 2:37 pm

Alex was hit by the sofa, he went to hit a wall but instead of smashing through it he just stop and landed on the ground unharmed but covered in dust. Do you people ever clean around here?

Astral Plane

Alex'x clone looked pissed. "she's not trusting me Sean come here. he said pointing to him.

Sean walked over and glared at Phoebe, I don't care what you think of him he needs to die, and were going to make sure of it. Your just saying because you don't know, if you still love Cole or not, he's nothing but a pimp and you're his sexy dumb bitch, who loves to be slapped around. he yelled back angry now.

Alex couldn't help but laugh, where did you learn those comebacks you really are my brother. Ahahhahaha...... anyway I'm going to make a clone of you to talk to Paige ready? He asked.

Sean nodded.

manor

A clone of Sean appeared, aunt Paige stop attacking him, we need you to get us out of the astral plane, please. he said looking at her seriously.

Last edited by Admin on Wed 25 May 2011, 2:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 3:09 am

Astral Plane

"You little rat!" Phoebe went to grab him and was getting agitated but kept calm.She gave Prue a look letting her know that if he tried her once more she'd snap 'God help me or I swear I will do something really sinful!' she thought.Phoebe bit down on her lip "I promise when we leave here those Avatars are DEAD." Phoebe couldn't stand another minute here not a second."

Manor

Paige screamed "Who is he?" Paige tried to get a better look at her nephew. "Cant we just have a normal day?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 3:43 pm

Astral Plane

Sean looked at the angry Phoebe and got somewhat mad and wanted to make fun of her in a evil way, but he was about to learn that sometimes in life you have to keep your mouth shut before you get in more trouble and Sean was about to talk about something he has absolutely no buseness even repeating, to his aunt let alone for anyone else to hear but, being the smart guy he is he'll talk putting himself in danger when Phoebe tries to discipline him again.

Sean glared at phoebe "I know exactly why you have problems telling if you love Cole or not it's because of the last couple of nights, when I was hiding in your closet Cole showed up and started to grope you and kiss you and you went right along with it, until he had you underneath the covers and the bed could barely stand the pounding let alone all the screams you let out, like FUCK And HARDER!!!! But never did you once scream I love you Cole, not even when he told you he loved you. Then the room would be smelly and the bed has no spring left because Cole has been fucking you with that demon stick you call 'Pleasure'." he repeated the nickname Phoebe put on Coles member. What he just said got him in a shitload of trouble with Phoebe.

Alex was speechless but when he saw the look Phoebe had on her face towards Sean Sean RUN!!!! he said pushing him foward.

Sean ran into Phoebe's office and notice she most likely followed and slam the door so hard that, it almost made the walls crack. Sean fell on the floor with a look of despair and complete fear on his face. "aunt Phoebe....I ... he didn't get to finish. He's never ever seen her so pissed in his life as much as they play around and do little pranks on one another, this was no prank it was jumping of a cliff for Sean. He shuffled to move away from her and saw that he had no where to go. Aunt Phoebe... I didnt ....I he was trying to speak to her but she looked so pissed he couldn't stop stutering. aunt Pheebs...i 'm sorry... for...spying on you....when you..were... having....sex....with...Cole....for the last couple of nights....you...forgive me right?... aunt Phoebe. Wait what are you doing let go....

Sean was trying to make phoebe let go of him but her arm felt like it was going to cut off all the circulation in his arm. He saw that look in her eyes. He's never seen her like this aunt phoebe what... what are you going to do to me? he asked extremly scared. His nose was runny with water and his eyes were fixed on Phoebe.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 2:17 am

Attic

Piper looked at her sister. " Maybe we should have Paige orb us there or something?" Not sure if she wanted to go to the astral plane.

Astral Plane

Prue ran over to Phoebe. " PHOEBE STOP IT! STOP!" Pulls her sister off Sultane. " You two should really calm the HELL down!" Throws Sultane at the wall. " AS MUCH AS I HATE THE DEMON YOU KEEP YOU MOUTH SHUT!"
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 11:25 pm

Phoebe threw a hand at her mouth.Her heart split.She couldn't believe her nephew a five year old could have the common decency to view this stuff.Of everything she became agitated of her nephew this was the worse "SEAN!!WHAT THE HELL IS YOURE PROBLEM?!!" She swallowed hard throwing a hand at her face "Oh God I cant believe-" she sighed wandering around the room "How the hell could you do this!!No- a better question.WHY the hell did you do this?!Huh Sean?You cant freaking answer me?!"
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 11:36 pm

Phoebe couldnt believe she was acting this way.She just hated it.Then again he deserved it "You know what?" this is when she grabbed his wrist "I am SICK and TIRED of you Sean!Okay!I'm DEVASTATED!" Phoebe was pulled from Sean and gave her sister a rotted look feeling that shed taken up for him."You know what... I am SICK! I am SICK of this family!" She looked eye to eye with her sister and stumbled out the door and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 11:46 pm

Paige smiled "Good idea!" She shouted in sarcasm and glee not really sure if she wanted to go either. "You know.I think it be best if we stay here and try to conjure them back to surface from the book.I wouldnt wanna risk the chances of being stuck there for all eternity." Paige shook her head and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 6:24 am

Sean didn't say anything to his aunt just listen to what his aunt Phoebe had to say, Get lost!!! Aunt Freebie!! he was being mean to his aunt, until he saw her leave for real then he rushed after her, leaving the building and not seeing his aunt anywhere, he thought long and hard as to where she would be at a time like this she was extremly pissed beyind reason. He snapped his fingers knowing exactly where she went. There was a park near the golden gate bridge that had a great view of it that's where Paige usually orbbed her too.

Golden Gate Park

Sean saw his aunt sitting on a bench, look aunt Phoebe I'm sorry for what is said I was way out of line. he said putting his hand on her shoulder then sitting next to her. about what I said between you and Cole that was none of my buseness. And I apologize for that do you forgive me. he said putting his hand on her leg.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 2:04 am

"So that's what youre here to do?Say sorry all the time?Like sorry cuts it." Phoebe closed her eyes turning her head away from her nephew.A tear momenterily fell from her eye.She sighed and went to hug her nephew. "This doesnt exactly mean that Im coming back." Phoebe pulled away.She looked over the park then remembering the parc that her mother took her when she was young.Phoebe cried more.She couldnt believe that a few words could hurt so much.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 2:18 am

It was mostly because she figured her nephew found her as a playmate.Just depending on how young he was and had already seen or visualize her in that way.It hurt.Imagine when he grows older how shed be treated.This brought her back to her past. "This whole witchy thing.Isnt for me." She sighed her last time "I guess that's what this astral plane is all about.Finding yourself and where you belong." Idont belong here " Phoebe brought herself to her feet and ran off in the winds She floated off like an angel.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 5:02 am

He ran after her and caught up by orbing as she flew, he landed on her back gently as she was flying looking down. Aunt Phoebe, I know sorry doesn't cut it for how I disrespected you today as a woman and as my aunt, I shouldn't even be talking to you that way or judge you by your mistakes like I have been doing. So I want you to punish me however you see fit ok? I know I can't take back the words I said. Since I already said them. But I feel very guilty about all this, I need help. he said lying on her back. He thought everything he's said and done to her between the wedgies the figthing, karate training, teaching as a sub at magic school. Sean had a great aunt but he never treated her like one.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 1:30 am

Occ. Phoebe wasnt flying lol

"Yeah you need serious help. Someone that can teach you right and wrong." Phoebe looked ahead "Its not me." She sighed "Why do you always ask for forgiveness? I mean please.Its like killing someones daughter and asking for them to give you twenty dollars." She somewhat rolled her eyes. "Do I have to rephrase this for you?I'm not coming back. Of coarse Im leaving this plane.But to the manor.I dont think thats possible.Its anywhere but there." Phoebe sped up trying to leave Seans sight
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 1:34 am

Astral projected infront of Sean and her sister.

Smiling and hugging her sister in an angry and happy way. She pulled her sister back holding Phoebes arms to her side.
" You want to attract demons or something? This is not a safe place. Not anymore." Looks at Sean than goes to say something but doesnt just gives him a horrible look that said " All deal with you later!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 4:50 am

Sean looked at his aunt Phoebe I....... I can't explain, how I feel about you, look I cannot stand this I hate being mean to you I just hate the fact that I can't seem to express myself, properly or at least I don't want to aunt Phoebe your a great aunt, no I'm not asking for 20 bucks I asked you to dicipline me but you didn't hear me, aunt Prue please don't I don't want to talk later, your too much.

He said looking at his aunt Prue he hated the talks they had especially if it was going to require his aunt to get physical with him, sometimes she would spank him which hurt like hell but that only happened when Sean left her no choice and Piper had been so busy that she barely had time to deal with Sean leaving him to his aunts. I don't mean to drive everyone away from me, I can't help it. he looked at his aunt Prue and moved from Phoebe to her you can deal with me, later ok? Leave me alone now. he said with a disrespectful attitude.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 2:11 am

Phoebe ignored her nephew "I know," she looked down.She thought about how the world became a sudden hell after the death of their mother.She teared "Sean please!Okay if you dont SHUT IT- I swear." she sighed rolling her eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 2:34 am

I swear is that all you can say, no I'm not gonna SHUT-IT you bitch!!!!! he said really aggravated he moved from his aunt Prue and went to hurt his aunt Phoebe, he tried to kick her. SHUt-IT before I make you he said trying to shut her up. Not that he could.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2008, 10:44 pm

Phoebe grabbed Sean's leg and and flipped him over making him fall.She cried.Just her mother alone and her premonition of her death was enough.She ran off through the grass, a valley and off far away.Without stopping or turning back.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2008, 3:41 am

Sean was flipped by his aunt Phoebe, his body hit the floor he felt like more than his body was hurt he finally felt Phoebe's feeling for once in his short lived life. He went after Phoebe he was going to let her get away not now, he chased after until he reached a dark valley, with no grass. He didn't know where he was at. Aunt Phoebe where are you? Ahhhhh!!! his scream was carried by the wind a bunch of darkligthers attacked him, sending arrows after him. Sean jumped out the way and landed behind a rock that crumbled and became along stony drop where Sean tumbled until he reached a misty forest where he landed unconscious.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 3:53 am

Prue ran to the two. Getting surrounded by darklighters. " NO!" Prue ran over to where her sister was astralling and than sending the darklighters flying with her telekinesis. " Theres alot of them!!" Prue multiplied her astrals to more than one now having the ability to strengthen her powers she started using the darklighter arrows on the darklighters making them blow up three at a time going faster than she can keep track. She was now sweeting and pulled a muscle at the speed she was moving to keep them from hitting her nephew and sister. Just than Prue turned around.

" Cost clear." Runs over to the two. When she hits the floor in seconds. Shacking. She had a few darklighter arrows in her back as two more darklighters appeared. The darklighters kicked Phoebe in the face and stomach than shot an arrow for effects. Grabbing Prue and leaving with her.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Sean.   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 3:55 am

Sean got the arrow in his chest.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 6:17 pm

Phoebe turned to dodge the arrow but it flew into her leg "PRUUEE!" Phoebe turned to Sean and kicked him in his side "IT'S YOUR FAULT! IT'S your..." she trailed off and broke down crying.She hit the floor and cried "NO!" Her fist was stained with blood from punching the floor.She pulled the arrow from her leg and from Sean.She lifted him up and ran limping to her office."Alex!Alex!" She yelled walking through the grass and to her office.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 6:19 pm

She seated her nephew and walked to the middle of the room.Stained tears "Alex GET DOWN HERE!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct 2008, 6:43 pm

Alex telported in appearing infront of Phoebe Are you done having your tantru-.... what the hell happened? he said noticing Sean was injured with a piercing in his chest from an arrow or some kind of sharp weapon. He kneeled next to his brother, he healed him extending his hand to him. And the wound dissapeared.

Sean awoke Aunt Phoebe I'm sorry! he got quiet seeing his brother he looked around seeing an injured Phoebe. He walked over and hugged her and cried.

Alex moved and healed Phoebes leg and dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 12:27 pm

Phoebe lifted Sean in her arms "We have to find Prue," her voice was shakie "We have to warn others... and save Prue." She looked down "I caused this mess.If I would've never ran away, Prue would have been okay." She looked eye to eye with her nephew.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 3:00 pm

It's not all your fault aunt Phoebe. I said things to you I should've never said. I'm sorry, but we were attack at our most vulnerable moment. he said looking eye to eye wit her then breaking eye contact he hugged his aunt Phoebe, not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGC :: Basket-
Jump to: