RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Piper   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 6:16 am

Piper smiled. Than sat looking at her sisters for a moment not remembering she had things to do. Piper got up and started to walk towards the book of shadows.

Prue followed flipping the pages.. So. " what are we looking for??" Prue was excited it had been awhile since her last demon vanquish.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 2:55 pm

"My sword we have to find it." He said walking next to them. A voice spoke it was the mirror again and seans dark side look more normal than ever which meant sean was ok with his issues. "That would be my turn to help then the sword is deep within the museum in san francisco in the painting gallery their is a painting that doesn't fit the rest of them in the room is out of place, that one shine light one it and it will open the path to an underground cave where you'll find your clans village." He dissappeared. "Cool to the museum." Sean said happy.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 6:34 pm

Prue looked at Sultane. " Cool. So lets go find the sword." Prue rushed out of the attic when she stopped noticing her sister wasnt following her and nor was Sultane. " Um.. Are we going or what??"

Piper looked unsure. " Prue. It could be a trap. You never know. We shold bring potions, or spells. Maybe Phoebe can come with us?? so we have the power of three??" Piper looked worriedly at Sean. " Your our responsibility now and we need to make sure its safe before we rush into a cave that might or might not be a trap."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 8:51 pm

The mirorr changed again. "Its not a trap but there is a problem. Sean you have to go alone since you have to make a decision before you even get there, since you are going to be required to make a decision of wether to stay with the halliwells or move into your clans land and stay there once you enter there's no way out and no way to reach your family this is your destiny its your decision. You have a minute since." He opened a portal from the mirorr to his clans land. "Make a decision." He said looking at Sean "what I can't make a decision like that mommy." Sean was about to run the clone from the mirorr grabbed him by the shirt not letting him go. "Like I said you have a minute."
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 4:09 am

Piper: " NO!!!!!" Piper blaasted the Clan back into the portal. " YOUR NOT TAKING MY SON!! NO!!" Piper held her son in her arms. As much as she was mad at him she would not loose him to some creeps who studied some incriptions, and left him for years."

Prue stood up as well moving the rest of the Clan back into the forcefield. " IF YOU LEAVE THAN DONT EVER COME BACK!!! UNDERSTAND!! DONT PUT MY SISTER THROUGH THIS!!! CHOOSE NOW!! THEM OR US!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 4:41 am

Sean pulled away from piper and walked towards the portal "I've made my decision aunt prue." He looked into his clones eyes "I want to stay here and stay away from my family your no clan just a bunch of freaks no get away from me." He said walking back towards his mom and hugging her "this my family im halliwell and I will always be one." His clone smiled and grinned evily. "Fine but know this. Your blood will come to a boil within you wanting the sword and sooner or later you'll come on your own besides. Your brother is coming to kill you and everyone else here the only reason you were found in the orphanage was because your parents caught wind of the attack on the clan so they made a decision they sent you away in hopes we ouldnt find you. Since your brother is the strongets of the clan he killed most of our clan already your parents are gone already but we were hoping you 2 would kill each other in battle. Your best bet is too stay here safe and sound until everyone around you dies including the halliwell line dies. Since he can't be vanquished or destroyed since he can't reverse and control time at will his powers are that of a god and only another clan member with his potential can kill you're the only one that can. But we choose you as a sacrificial sheep no a revered clan member to put an end to you and your brother is our goal we have no regrets. Oh and here." He threw the blade of destinies with everything all the elements and the power was immediately infused within Sean he looked at his clones astonished "consider it a parting gift last member........" the clan disentragated as death came and took them all in an instant. His brothers shadow spoke from a corner "you're next little brother ahahahaha....." his laugh faded. And Sean held on to his mother tigther than ever before in his life.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 7:33 pm

Piper held onto Sean tight as well Kissing him and putting a hand in his hair. She staired at them as they left and his brother. Piper looked shocked and amazed at the same time. She than looked at Sean. " That was very wise of you." Piper looked at her sisters. " Now what? do we go after them?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 8:39 pm

"Thank you! But what now mommy I don't know what to do." He said looking at them confused with the clan no the problem was how are they going to kill his brother. Without letting Sean get hurt.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 11:14 pm

Prue picked Melinda up and tickled her tummy for a bit. Smiling. " Shes adorable. So Piper. Whats the stitch?" Prue carried Melinda and flipped through the BOS. " Look its the demons we fight everyday. Theyre very very bad!" Piper looked happily over at Melinda than back at her sisters. Taking a breather. " Now we Skry."
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 4:14 am

Phoebe threw her hand into the air as if to raise it "I'll do that." She looked at her sister "You relax. I think you need a brake from this whole demonic doing." She patted Pipers shoulder and walked over to the table to scry for the clan.She circled the crystal around the map and waited for a landing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 4:45 am

Sean went to speak and stopped, he started to gasp for air but no air entered his lungs. He couldn't he was pushed back and something had him by the throat. Until it took form a clone of his brother became visible "can't breathe little brother that's because I used my powers to make a clone out of the air that is supposed but no air entering which means you'l die a slow but very painful death. Ahahaahha...." his clones began to shock his body using lightning in the arm holding him the pain was extreme but Sean couldn't scream he didn't have air in his lungs and he slowly started to black out "no not yet little brother not yet. Ahahahah." The clone went into his lungs Sean gasp for air and started to scream and cry from the pain he was in most of his bodily skin was red and bloody. From the shock. "Mommy....." he said he continued to cry and scream for pain.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 12:23 am

Piper eyed Phoebe and stuck her tongue out than looked at her son angrily she frooze the clone brother. " STOP HURTING MY SON DAMNIT!" Piper also frooze Sean as they where one of the same now. Piper grabbed one of her extra potions and shot it at the clone making smoke than he was gone. Piper held her son. " FIND ANYTHING PHOEBES!!" Piper was loosing it with the brother Clan guy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 1:26 am

Another clone appeared this time much stronger than the last one. "You're powers are truly becoming a problem now allow me to put an end to this problem." He said looking at everyone in the room he paralyzed their nerves so no one could move at all. "Now that that is taken care of for my liitle brother." He looked at his brother, he walked over to him and looked at his mother who had her arms around him "you think mommy can protect you but mommy can't move." The clone was at least 5'9 in height about 150 pounds in weight, he had blonde hair with brown eyes. Not only was it unfair he was bigger he was also taller and stronger than Sean. He first destroyed the crystal to skry for him and then Sean tried to move from his mothers arm his brother kneened him in the stomach so hard blood came out Seans mouth then he grabbed him by the collar and pull him away from his mother but put him in front of her view so she could see her son but since they were paralyzed they couldn't move just watch.

Once Sean was in full view his brother punch him in the face, making sean scream from the pain. Then he punch him straight in the abs area, then as seans body was about to hit the floor he kick him straight up face first into the ceiling then. As Seans bloody forehead came into view he rewinded time and made him get hit in the forehead 5 more times making relive it 5 more times, he screamed harder with every time. Then when Seans body hit the floor face first Sean screamed and squirmed in pain he cried for his mom with tears and blood all over his face the pain clearly express in his eyes. He tried crawling to piper but his brother stomped his face straight into the wood then he pick him up and started to break his arms and legs. Sean screamed seeing his bones sticking out here and there. He was starting to past out but his brother froze his body in that state so he couldn't pass out only scream in agonizing pain while everybody just watch him, but couldn't do anything. Then he started to break his ribs by punch him super hard no longer able to scream Sean just watch as his blood was squirted all over the floor and his mother fully watch his soon get beat up by his brother.

"I'll make another visit soon my dear." He said leaning into piper's ear and then dissapearing. Sean couldn't pass out he could only scream in pain on the floor. He had tried to defend himself his brother was just to strong for him. Piper would have to start training and teaching him to defend himself before it was too late because he was just completely overwelmed by his opponent. Now that everyone could move again they could help him out. "Mommy......it.. Hurts so much mommy. He beat me mommy. Im too weak I need help to get stronger.... help me train someone help me!!!!" he cried from the pain. "Daddy!!!!!!" he yelled.

Last edited by Admin on Sat 07 Mar 2009, 6:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Seperating Paragraphs)
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 8:35 pm

Phoebe looked at her nephew and teared.She saw that the crystal had been broken but wasn't worried about that.Her concern was more on her nephew.Worried for him she couldn't think of a spell as it blocked her thoughts."Sean-" she felt faint because of all the blood that rushed from his body.She started to meander "Uh- Leo!" She screamed up at the ceiling

[Apologize for the long delay, I was getting ready. I'm gonna leave soon]
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 8:38 pm

Piper unfrooze screaming as she ran over to her son. She didnt touch Sean scared she might only make matters worse. Piper moved her hand and frooze Sean so that the pain stopped for a bit. Piper screamed as loud as she could to Leo. He orbed in and healed Sean as soon as he could. Than looked at Pipers face. " What hapenned?" He asked curious and pissed. Piper picked Sean up in her arms . " How come i couldnt get to him! my power is suppose to be within time and freezing how come i wasnt able to fight his freeze?? Im a witch WITCHES DONT FREEZE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 8:45 pm

His brothers voice could be heard in the manor "simple I didn't freeze time I stop your bodies electrical pulse that the brain uses to communicate with your body if you scramble or frezze that up your at your opponents mercy besides its good for entertainment. Ahahahhaa" his voice banished. Sean finally able to move hugged his mom as tightly as he could "mommy I'm sorry. I couldn't do anything he's too strong for me." He cried in her shoulders in a deep sorrow.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 8:49 pm

Piper teared. " Dont be sorry. Im just happy your not hurting anymore." Piper held her son close.
Prue walked over to the mirrors and smashed them many times. " LEAVE US YOU CREEP!!!" she put crystals around the house and chanted spells of protection around the house.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 8:51 pm

Phoebe picked up a chair throwing it at a wall where she thought the brother was "Go to hell!" she yelled
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 8:57 pm

"Well now aren't we a little pissed." He said taunting his Prue by teleporting "you really think you can stop me with puny spells I mean really." He said looking at his little brother everyone in the rooms nerves were frozen again "well now isn't mommy going to train you to help you become a little bit stronger." He said with a baby voice. he walked over to piper and whispered in her ear "why don't you train the little brat I mean at least give me some entertainment I'm bored watching you baby him he'll never get strong like that. Some mother you are." He taunted dissapearing for now. Sean was finally able to move again "mommy he's scary.... he's wrong you're a good mommy." He said smiling at his mom.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 4:58 am

Phoebe sat on the wooden chair which fell momentarily."Just remind me to torcher him before he dies." She sat there and felt relaxed not moving from the ground.She picked up the broken crystal and spon it around the map but nothing happened."We're useless." she cuddled on the floor and lay her head on her arm as she shut her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 3:50 pm

"What do you mean you're useless no you're not. Now get up aunt phoebe, we can do this." Sean asked upset, his brothers voice was heard in the manor again. "She means that the power of three or four doesn't really matter its useless against me only your powers can stop me your the only threat to me alive. So your mother better train you to fight back or I'll polish your face with the pavement if you catch my drift ahahaa, or maybe tear you limb from limb and make you relive it ahahahahaa THIS IS SO EXCITING. Piper you better train I want to mutilate him aahahahah." His voice dissapeared. Sean now more scared held on to his mother tigther to before.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 5:59 pm

Piper stood up glaring at the brother as he left through the mirror. " Hes right, well sortof at least. " Piper felt a rush as her body was unfroozen. She walked quickly to the book flipping through the pages until she came upon the brother's page. She read it than looked somewhat confused. " What is with this guy he has no weakness or something? " " Phoebe, is it possible that we can tap into Sean somehow and be able to affect the brother?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 8:46 pm

"I doubt it mommy, he can clone himself so many times we wouldn't be able to hurt him its almost impossible to even touch him. No there's no bond between me and him." He said looking at his mom and aunt. "Mommy are you going to train me. Because taping into to hurt him is impossible." "I understand our clans figthning style when I was infused with the powers I also gain the knowlegde but unlike him I'm not training to master my powers. Our fighting style consist of duplication in the sense that you can make a clone even out of your opponents attack and also out of the element so trying to get to him e have to surpass that then he has his aura that fezzes time instantly in case he is caught of guard. And finally he has a shield of energy as a last resort that is constantly working. I have to catch up to him I need training " he said looking at his mom.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 2:16 am

Piper nodded, " Okay than training it will be." Piper looked at her sisters for help. Than back at her son. "There must be something in the book of shadows though? weve used so much magic over the years, even magic that you have never seen. There has to be something more than one thing to get to him. Maybe we could paralyse him or something like he did?" Piper started strutting refusing to grasp the concept that he seemed to be invinsible. " Phoebe! alittle help??"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 4:37 am

"Ok lets get started." He said walking over to his mom and pulled her to get away from the book and get started. "Don't go easy on me mommy." He said looking at her seriously. "What about aunt phoebe what are we going to do with her?" he asked looking at his aunt lying on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan   Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sean's awakening: The blesses katana of the vega clan
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGC :: Basket-
Jump to: