RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a day at the pool

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

a day at the pool - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 3:14 am

yes I'm sure, aunt Paige he said looking at her then he hugged her. I mean it. I won't do that again I'll control my temper. he said looking at her with an innocent look.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 8:27 pm

Prue smiled next to Phoebe. " What he do now? " Says in a mocking way.

Piper goes and picks Sean up. " Time to go.." Looks at Paige. " Impressive. I could learn a few things from you."

Melinda orbs over to her aunt Phoebe. " CANNNN I!!!" puts her arms up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Nov 2008, 4:04 pm

I didn't do anything he said to his aunt defensively. He looked at Piper, confused where could they be going at a time like this. Where we going mom? he asked leaning into her.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2008, 6:39 am

Phoebe reaches out to Melinda and holds her tightly in her arms."I love you," she said in a baby voice kissing Melinda "Youre such a beautiful little girl," Phoebe smiled.

Paige sent thoughts from herself to Sean "Youre going far far away." Paige cackled and smiled at Sean
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2008, 11:33 am

Sean gave Paige a look *why are you saying that huh? It's not fair.* he complained to her telepathicly. He didn't even smile at her, now he was ignoring his aunt Paige. He looked at his aunt Phoebe and smiled a big smile, I love you more than other aunts. he said sticking his tongue out at Phoebe.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Melinda   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 2:29 am

Melinda smiled at Phoebe while wrapping her small arms around her aunt the best she could while putting her fingers through her aunts hair and falling asleep in Phoebes arms holding onto her tightly.

Piper looked at her sisters. " Cut it out you two." Than hugs Sean. " Like i didnt hear that, we are going away for a bit. Somewhere where magic cannot interfere." Piper looked at her sisters. " Its for the best."

Prue looked at Phoebe and Paige. " Piper?. Your not serious??"
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 4:22 am

Living Room

"You have to be kidding me," Phoebe whispered looking at Piper.She looked at Prue and Paige "Well at least we get to be demon free?Right?" She smiled now liking the idea.Phoebe kissed Melinda once more before going into her room and lying down in her bed with Melinda.

Paige was wordless.She watched Phoebe take Melinda upstairs and then looked at Piper "You planned this?" Paige grinned "Im not giving up my powers.Not for a second or worse." She looked at Prue "Im not going through this again."
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 4:30 am

She walked into the kitchen and poured some coffee."Im sure Phoebe agrees!" She drank some coffee "Hope you have a nice trip!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 5:14 am

what is she talking about? he said looking at his aunts and mom in confusion, he shrugged at the ir comments, losing our powers what is she talking about? I don't want to lose my powers mommy? he said looking at his mom as she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 5:13 am

Prue looked at her youngest sister. " We cant let her move out! this isnt only about her."

Melinda sighs looking at her aunt. Than lying on Phoebe's stomach. " Mommy's goin way?"

Piper started to fold some of the cloth that she had in the laundrey. Than put some blankets in a box.
" Look this is for the best."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 7:35 pm

But where do we go then? he said looking at his mom with curiosity at her. it was odd that she wanted to do this but if she believed it was for the best he was definetly going for it. Sean sighed and started to imagine what kind of places where they going to live at then.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 1:39 am

Piper looked at Sean. " I dont know yet. Maybe an apartment. Or something." Starts packing Melinda's cloths and some of her toys. " We just have to go." Takes Sean by the hand. " Now go tell me if theres anything you want to bring." Pushes him out of the room.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 2:02 am

Phoebe's Room

Phoebe played with Melinda's hair "No sweetie, mommy's gonna be with us." She smiled "We're going somewhere, away from magic for awhile.Away from home." Phoebe kissed Melinda.

Kitchen

Paige sighed "Yeah, that's easy for you to say" she grinned "I doubt Phoebe would take this into consideration any longer.Especially, when she realizes that she wont be seeing her demonic boyfriend." "Perhaps, in a year maybe?" Paige shrugs
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 2:06 am

"Anyhow if we do get away for awile?You promise, that we'll have our powers when we get back?" And the Angel of Destiny will have nothing to do with it?"
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2008, 2:09 am

" Paige i cant Promise that and you know it." Piper zips the bags closed. " LEO!!" screams. " If hes not coming im not waiting for him." Walks past Paige. " Although i cant say that it wont hurt leaving the manor." Piper sighed. " So many memories.."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2008, 2:58 am

Sean was mad that his mom pushed him out the room, he walked to his room just thinking of what to pack was fun. Finally a safe adventure that there was no way to piss off Piper in anyway. He walked out his room and into the kitchen seeing his aunt Paige he smiled and satdown with his backpack on his back. I can't wait it sounds like huge adventure I'm ready for this. he said excited.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Melinda   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008, 5:33 am

Melinda jumped off her bed with difficulty. Clinging to her aunt Phoebe. " NOOOOO!! wannaa say! say." Melinda had tears in her eyes cause she was just getting attached to the manor.

Leo orbs in next to Piper. He looked shocked. " Piper? Sean? whats going on here!" Confused her looked at his wife.
" Your leaving me?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008, 7:08 pm

Sean was happy and excited, until he saw his father and his expression. No we're not leaving dad, were just going away. You made it just it time go pack up. he said looking at him with a smile as Sean rushed into the kitchen for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Leo   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 5:41 am

" No im not packing. Piper what has gotten into you?" Follows Piper as she finishes up with the last few items.
Piper looks at Leo frustrated. " I dont have time to explain. Where leaving and thats that, plus you dont have much of a say seeing as your never here anymore."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 11:02 am

Sean recognized the tone his mom was using on his dad so he took the opportunity to walk away and find one of his fun aunts. Aunt Prue? he said walking into her room, he satdown on the bed again awaiting for his aunt Prue to be getting ready. Patty!!!! he yelled noticing his cousin was nowhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Patty   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 9:12 pm

Patty walked into the room and ran and jumped on Sean than Prue turned and looked at her nephew .
" Hello? here to cause trouble?" Says enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 6:50 am

ahhhh Patty! he yelled as his cousin jumped on him, he orb from under her and on top of her Ha got you! No I'm not causing trouble aunt Prue. he said smiling while playing with Patty, he smacked her with a pillow.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Patty   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 3:17 am

" HEY SO NOT FAIR!!" Patty picks the pillow up and hits Sean with it a million times than starts tickling him until he couldnt breathe. Both Patty and Prue laugh.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 4:38 am

owww. Oowww ouch... owww. Aunt Prue she's kicking my butt. Owww. he said looking at his aunt who was laughing at him, he orbed from underneath and not moved back and smacked his aunt and now Patty with a pillow, All right he said taking a break, and moving back from both of them he satdown on the bed and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 9:08 pm

Prue cleared her throat than grabbed Patty by the arm. " Thats enough. Even for you." She took Patty to the sofa and saw Sean was tired putting them together and a blanket over the two as they fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a day at the pool
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGC :: Basket-
Jump to: