RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a day at the pool

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats
Stats: 1

a day at the pool - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 9:10 pm

Sean saw his aunt lay him next to Patty, he cudled with her and got close to her. Auntie Prue I'm not.... he drifted off into a deep sleep since he was drained from playing all day long.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   a day at the pool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2009, 3:24 am

Prue smiled happily than kissed her daughter on the cheek and Sean on the forehead.

" Take some rest."

Piper walked into the house from a long day of working putting her bag down and hugging her sister.
" Im dead."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2009, 9:18 am

Sean was on the couch sleeping soundly tossing and turning in his sleep he probably was having a nightmare, he usually slept peacefully. He snuggled closer to Patty as he slept as soon as he felt Patty a smile apperared on his face.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 4:56 am

Phoebe had a steady grasp on Melinda now , pulling her up into her arms "Honny , I know that you don't want to depart from the manor and I sorta, don't either. But that doesn't mean that we have a choice. Piper wants some spare time away from home and I think that we should at least give her that." Phoebe smiles and kisses Mel on her head "Let's get something to eat."

Paige looks over at Piper yawning "I can see that, " She smiles and sits on the arm of the chair "Being that I hadn't any sleep, I thought it over. The time away and I guess it works quite well for me." she nods
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 8:20 pm

Sean looked up awakening from his sleep only an hr. had past since he first had fallen asleep, Sean got up from the sofa and made his way to the bathroom. Moments later the toilet flushed and washed his hands he walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyes Auntie Paige pick me up please he said almost falling since he was still sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a day at the pool
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGC :: Basket-
Jump to: