RPGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGC

Welcome to RPGC where you can rpg as any characther of your dreams make your dreams come true here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a day at the pool

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats
Stats: 1

a day at the pool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 6:48 pm

"Oh, Cole?" she chuckled "I'm threw with him.For good.I am soo.. free. I even have a license to prove it." She smiled "What happened with sugar honey iced tea?" She pointed at Josh."You hate him don't you?" she saw the ungrateful look on her sisters face."He reallydidn't know you were dating." Josh, standing by the pool chair turned away and flexed his arms.Phoebe looked at Piper and laughed "Just a tip, don't try the cake.You eat it, one minute later youre running tipsy." she joked.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 7:21 pm

"Aunt phoebe what do you mean sugar honey iced tea?" He said giving her a confused "don't you mean josh over there, he doesn't look like iced tea he's white." He said looking at his aunt.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgc.rpg-board.net
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 9:01 pm

Piper laughed at what her sister and son where saying. " Ya. We can come back... soon." Piper grabbed her sons hand. " I BETTER NOT SEE YOU ANYMORE." Piper looked at Cole than put a hand on her sisters shoulder. " Will be in the car."
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 5:38 am

Cole laughed at Pipers expression toward him."I won't be long." Phoebe smiled at her sister and went out to the chair and grabbed their towels and things along with the bat and gave Cole a devious look before turning and walking away.Cole watched her leave "Phoebe!" he called to her but she was already on her way to the car with her sister and nephew.Cole went in hideing before shimmering out.Josh looked around and shook his head at everything that happened.He relaxed on a pool chair and ate his cake.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:22 pm

"You ruined our pool day aunt phoebe!!!!!" Sean always liked to blame stuff on others every now and then. But he didn't forget that Phoebe saved him, he wasn't going to say it. "Its all your fault now I'm going to be bored at home doing nothing. Thanks to my auntie phoebe. I'm gonna hang out with aunt prue today hmmmp." He said not looking at phoebe and turning his head.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 2:21 am

Piper stopped the car so fast that even if they were wearing seatbelts they would fly somewhat off there seat.
" What? did i hear complaining back there?" Piper turned her head to look at Sean her hair still falling over her shoulders nicely.
" Do you still want to come here again? Sean cause if you wish to see this place again you better stop that complaining Mr!."
with this Piper started the car again and kept driving. " I dont get it? why cant you just BEHAVE?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 4:06 am

"Ok, I'll behave mommy. I'm sorry auntie Phoebe I'll try not to run my mouth so much." He said looking at his mom through the rear view mirror, while watching everything else pass by he enjoyed the scenery.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 4:02 am

Piper looked at him with stressed eyes. " I hope so. For your sake." Piper turned back as she felt her heart hurting. She hated being mean to him but she hated being used as well. It was a loose loose situation unless she buckled up and took charge for her son.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 7:46 am

He looked at piper seriously "just watche me." He said with a smile on his face. He was happy, that he had some fun with his family and almost no demons thanks to cole. But all and all it was fun. And his aunt saved him so he can't complain. He's had a full afternoon. As he closed his eyes and fell asleep waiting to be home and receive dinner.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 4:09 pm

Piper smiled when Sean finally fell asleep. She pulled up to the house. Closing the door and holding Sean in her arms she closed his door and brought him into the house. Than eyed Phoebe humorisly. " Is Cole going to DROP by again?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 6:01 am

He lightly snored in his mothers arms. He fell asleep and went into Prues room even though she was back but somehow Sean was still able to cantact Prue in her mind regardless to what she was doing. It's she unlocked a new power Sean never knew he had. He sat on her bed relaxed, looking around not touching a thing and waited for his aunt to come and speak to him mentally. "Aunt Prue are you here yet? Think of something lets talk. Come on I'm bored mom is probably talking to phoebe about cole right now.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Melinda   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 12:49 pm

three year old Melinda walks into Prue's room. She had never been in her aunts room and was curious for a look around and maybe a snatch of some toys if she found any. " Auntie Pruu!" Pruuuu" Melinda pushed the door open but didnt see her aunt instead she saw her brother. " Hi Ssan" Melinda walked around the bed looking around until she found a huge mirror with makeup. " owwww." Melinda puts her fingers into the blush and starts patting her cheeks than smiles. She trys opening another goar but it was locked so she flew back.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 5:59 pm

"Hi Melinda, where's aunt Prue." He said dissapearing and waking up in his mothers arms, "mommy why isn't auntie Prue in her room?" he said looking at his mom a little worried "I mean I was just there." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
xpaigexwitch
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 2:34 am

"Unless he wants to get his butt kicked then, I doubt it." she had her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 5:42 pm

"Auntie Phoebe have you seen auntie Prue." He said questioning her and looking at his mom. He orbed off his mothers room and began to search the house for Prue where abouts. "Auntie Prue!!! Patty." He said looking around.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 4:04 pm

Prue astralled herself into the attic behind Piper wrapping her arms around her little sister in a hug. Piper screamed.
" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She exploded the stand where the book was and turned around looking white.
" PRUE!!!" Piper hit her sister hard on the arm. " COMMON PRUE! DONT DO THAT TO ME!!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 4:03 am

Sean rushed into the attic hearing the explosion and his mom screaming. "What happened a demon attacked?" "aunt Prue I've been looking all over for you." He said rushing to his aunt and hugging her tightly.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Piper   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2008, 3:38 am

Piper smiled. " No your aunt here is just being stupid." Taps Prues shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2008, 5:53 am

"Ohhh ok." He said smilingat his aunt prue and mother. He walked towards his aut and gave her a huge hug. And then sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2008, 3:49 pm

Prue hugged Sean back grabbing him in her arms and starting to tickle the shit out of him. She ran her hands through his hair and smiled wickedly at Piper. Piper shook her head and flipped through the pages of the BOS.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Sep 2008, 3:50 am

Sean laughed being tickled mercylessly by his aunt he couldn't help but laugh until tears came down his face "cramp.... I got a cramp... please stop....ahahahaha." He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 7:11 pm

Prue now used her telekinesis to move Sean onto his belly and started to tickle him and poke at his sides. She too started to laugh at his reactions.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 5:49 am

"No..ahahahhahaahahhaa." He was laughing too much he tried blocking but now with telekenis, he was now hopelessly laughing. "P....pllease....a...aunt ahahahah...pahaahaha... Prue...ahahahah....stop...ahahahaha....cramp....ahahahaha." He couldn't take it he had to get away, so he kicked and laughed.
Back to top Go down
charmedfan42
RPGC Member rank 3
RPGC Member rank 3

PostSubject: Prue   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2008, 9:42 pm

Prue laughed holding onto Sean. She tickled him fast one more time before holding him in her arms and kissing him.
" Okay,. All stop. But only for now. Piper needs us." stands up and walks over to her sis. " How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 4:17 pm

"Thank you." He said finally able to catch his breath, he got up and walked behind his aunt and stood next to his mom. "What do you need mom?" he asked looking at the book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a day at the pool   a day at the pool - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a day at the pool
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGC :: Basket-
Jump to: